>Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Where are the BF4 Platoons?
A: >still playing that shit LMAO

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

PASTEBIN FOR RETARDS
pastebin.com/MAA75tCc

servers still kill?

first for can't fucking play

Who /edelweiss/ here

Why do Australians dislike New Zealanders so much?

>servers are up

For me origin it's kill it says "online login is currently unavailable"

>tfw only /galicia/

What's the best set up for medic?

post the inspect of it

Whatever it is it better include a god damn needle.

>Selbnigga marksman
>Auto revolver
>Syringe
>medical pouch
>sub pouch for rifle grenade if youre a faggot
>your choice of nade

>2 legendaries
>both for that shite shotgun
Immediately discarded

>tfw I bought BF1 and finished installing it 2 hours ago
why

I literally don't even use the primary. I use best medic pistol, Medic bags and syringe.

>Model 10A
>shit

end urself

I hope the Russian DLC is a bunch of hungarians shooting peasants in the back of the head

>still playing this shit

LMAO

What
said
Only change the marksman for the optical

why you have to be such a bitch?

No

>playing

LMAO

Me too. Playing on Xbone. What kind of faggot shit is this, do they want me to go outside

>

LMAO

Is it confirmed to be that fifa faggot or is that just some sperg blowing smoke?

LMAO

HAHA FUCK THE SERVERS IM GOING TO BE A NORMIE AND GO TO A PARTY HAHA

UNIFORM POWER RANKINGS
1. OTTOMANS
2.AUSTRIA-HUNGARY
3.GERMANY
4.ITALY
5.USA
99.BRITISH

Are the servers ever going to be working again?

I just want to have a comfy night of gassing infantry. Is that too much to ask for tonight?

No
Yes

Probably, he could barely type a sentence, much less DDOS a publically traded company

>>

aaaaaaaaaaand they're down

Got the Edelweiss, The Mexican, and the Revision One Pistol. Wish I got the Doughboy, but whatever.

I just want muh Martini.
How to scout 10 fstr?

>could have downloaded Skyrim """Remastered""" but decide to just play Battlefield 1 instead

Boats.
Unrelated, playing campaign shit for skins while servers are down. Do I need to do the codex challenges, too? Or am I good just getting all the field manuals?

why not just ban all yuros? Im so sick of these dumb faggots ruining things for everyone

SERVERS ARE DOWN
AGAIN
WHAT THE FUCK

Can't post it because I'm not on my desktop right now but it's pretty much the same thing except without the wrapping on the stock.

best pistol thats not the doughboy m1911 Im rich edition pistol?

If you don't use a revolver then you're a ninny

revolvers>other guns

I primarily use the FN 1903

How is it possible for people to take servers down and get away with it? Couldn't they just find where the attack is coming from and block that area or something? I don't understand

P08. I don't know why but I'm just able to mow motherfuckers down with it.

Can't connect to Origin. Are you guys launching the game and trying to connect from in game or what?

Can I still play singleplayer?

some fags ddosing origin apparently cause "MUH FIFA 1000 DOLLARS REEEE"

I can launch the game and play single player but it wont let me go online.

Howdah pistol.
I like to shout 'howdah fuck are ya!' when killing people with it.

Wouldn't they have his payment information and be able to prosecute? He basically admitted to shutting down their servers

>I like to shout 'howdah fuck are ya!' when killing people with it.

>Only Webleys in the game are a Fosbery and a Bulldog
>No MkVI
>Fosbery is locked to a class I never use
This is unacceptable
Also I really want the Borchardt, but it'll take fucking forever to get it, never even play that class...

Until shitters in planes come kill you, or enemies go over to you. You gotta have a good lobby to do it

Do lots of autistic people play battlefield games?

I keep seeing serves with oddly specific rules about no making fun of autism.

The French weapons better fucking include an Mle 1892
And later a 1895 hand nugget for the Russians

>use hacked IP
>they block that IP
>it turns out to by your IP they were using and you're banned from playing forever
>they still continue it

I think that's just the annoying PC servers reacting to the fact that people call each other autistic a lot
Reminds me of the servers that'd get pissy and kick you for swearing in a game like BF3 where characters swear non-stop

>Online login is currently unavailable

just kill me now famalam

who /roleplay/ in multiplayer here ??

When playing medic I exclusively use the Automatic 8 Factory/Remington Model 8 and the Luger because both were very successful firearms on the civilian market prior to WWI (Model 8 moreso in the US than Europe as FN only made around 5000 Model 8s) and pretend to be a normal old civilian fighting with what I have in my home country

WHAT THE FCUK MAN I JUST WANT TO PLAY

I would
IF THE FUCKING GAME WOULD LET ME PLAY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is the little faggot who is ddosing. his tweets are now protected too. all cause he lost 1k on fifa like a little bitch

I generally do this
90% of the time I just play as a rifleman with an infantry bolt-action and a sidearm that matches the team I'm on as closely as possible (or is something that an individual could feasibly have bought personally). Problem is that there is no US infantry rifle, just the 1903 snipers and the one with the Pederson device.
I've hardly played medic much, I only really use the Winchester when I do though for the reason that it's something that was actually produced and used. Will get the Model 8 next for the same reason
Honestly I don't buy this illiterate third-world retard doing this. He probably is just butthurt and figures he can try to take credit.
>Look at me! I matter! I totally did something guise!

>using 100k bots shuts down the servers
>when there are more than 700k people on everyday on all consoles together

>Servers still down
I just did the campaign where you're the British guy in the tank and for the parts where I'm not in the tank I used nothing but the C96 you start with, melee attacks, and the field guns only to take out enemy armor

It took like three hours and the SERVERS ARE STILL DOWN WHAT THE FUCK EA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>90% of the time I just play as a rifleman with an infantry bolt-action and a sidearm that matches the team I'm on as closely as possible (or is something that an individual could feasibly have bought personally).
I do this nearly every game, the only time I don't do it is when I get mad and go full tryhard mode to win

Considering buying BF1 or Titanfall.

I haven't played an BF game since BC2. I heard for BF3 they swapped to a shitty webbased server browser. Is that still a thing?

Any major flaws or worries?

I probably won't buy any DLC, will this ruin my experience once the first DLC is out?

>doing codex and manuals in campaign
>all these "don't get seen lol" requirements for the codexes

Only The Runner and Mud And Blood left for me

>including any more pistols

Nothing like taking an impractical four barrel pistol to town for some fun. Howdah love

>Any major flaws or worries?
Aside from the DDOS by some cyka blyat, nah BF1 is fucking magical

ITS UP

Its great. And so is Titanfall 2. Do you want a sci fi action shooter or a ww1 action shooter? Mind you TF2 is faster. Thats what i would base it on

Still no ETA from EA?
The fuck is a $4.4 BILLION/yr in revenue company doing when it can't prod the one useless HR cunt to tweet out an ETA and reason?

>its not a troll

>my rank reset

>Ask my baby if he would like to play Battlefield 1
>He says yes
>Log on to play Battlefield 1
>Have a great time
>Wife who is also 2004 Lindsay Lohan comes in and puts baby to sleep
>She sucks my dick and plays the meanest keyboard solo I've ever heard in my life at the same time
>Red convertible 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury crashes through the wall
>Anthony Bourdain pops out and cooks me a fucking righteous grilled cheese and tomato soup
>He hands me the keys and says "my son, this way is now yours. Gain wisdom, but be thine not for unto at"
>I ask him what he means, with tears in my eyes
>He gives me a gentle smile, then turns into a solid gold statue I can with whatever I please

Tonight was cool.

I played the shit out of BC2 and absolutely loved it.

BF3 and BF4 both felt more like Call of Duty games than Battlefield games, and for that reason I hated them. It took A LOT of convincing for me to finally pick up BF1, but now that I have I'm really enjoying it. It feels much more like BC2 than BF3 or BF4 and I really, really enjoy that about this game.

A lot of it triggers my /k/ autism but it's easy to get past that because it's just a video game and a rather fun video game at that.

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL

EA DON'T LET THIS DIE ON ME AGAIN OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL MYSELF FOR REAL AND MY BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS

>Log on
The most fictional thing about your post

we /abletoenjoydayoff/ now

i can't track a specific medal if it's not in the weekly rotation?

>went from assault rank 10 to rank 3

im fucking done

>matchmaking failed
>an unknown error occured. please try again later

>joey57

A-user how many joey pics do you have?

Roughly 60. There's a few webms and gifs too

A-Am I the only one who really enjoys the M1903 Experimental?

still wont let me go online, im drunk and alone and just want to play games

>Looks like you're offline! Want to play some Campaign?

I JUST WANTED TOO PLAY

>SERVERS ARE FUCKING DOWN AGAIN
where does this negro live I'm going to murder him

THE FUCKEN GAME D/C

ITS FUCKING DOWN AGAIN FUCK YOU EA

people are playing RIGHT NOW and I STILL CANT FUCKING CONNECT