Should I buy an M2, Cayman S, or SS 1LE?

Should I buy an M2, Cayman S, or SS 1LE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmZMwk14r4c
youtube.com/watch?v=8CRdQA7R9xs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SS 1LE

GT350

This

Cayman, the only car that's designed to be a sports car. Otherwise just buy a large luxury sedan.

Cayman S

Cayman s. Not angry, good-sized windows, Porsche attention to detail, etc...

>4 cylinder with long gearing is more sports car than an I6 or an NA V8

lmao

From what I've heard it was only the GT4 that had the long gearing.
Also you have to be fucking stupid if you think that that the M2 and Camaro are designed to be a sports car rather than a hot-up version of a fat coupe. Even if they even are faster they are not "sports cars", just fast cars. The Porsche is designed with one purpose and it's to be the best sports car.

if only porsche would make the cayman their #1 and give it an actual engine

fuck the carrera

You buy a cayman to let people know you are too poor to afford the 911. It's a fake rich mans car. The kind niggers lease to show off.

What's wrong with the 4cyl? It should save some weight compared to a 6cyl and also give better economy. Who cares how many cylinders a engine has, it's only the power delivery and noise that's important.

>4 cylinder engines

You buy an M2 to let people know you are too poor to afford the M4. It's a fake rich mans car. The kind niggers lease to show off.

You buy a camaro to let people know you are too poor to afford the corvette. It's a fake rich mans car. The kind niggers lease to show off.

Corvettes aren't expensive though.

>noise is important
>wants a shitty 4 banger

Yea, but they sure are slow

Yeah pretty much.

>Not wanting as few cylinders as possible
youtube.com/watch?v=tmZMwk14r4c
Some 4 bangers sounds nice, can't argue with that. But the cayman does not seem to.

Dodge Charger Hellcat
>Faster than the cars you listed
>more affordable
>More practical

>More big
>More fat
>Less sporty
Could just buy a Lexus if he wanted something like the above.

they could easily make the GT4 the norm version of the car

they don't because MUH HERITAGE

>he fell for the pig fat > performance meme
HAHAH

Dude the corvette

>He has never driven a light and nimble car
>Thinks that fast = feeling
>Thinks that a high seating position is sporty
>Thinks that fat soccermom cars with big engines are as fun as pure sport cars.
You are probably one of those guys who can't understand why the Miata is considered fun and sporty.

Muh cock dam bby but thinking about buying a 05 Shelby and making it look like that

I'm one of those people who DGAF about the weight. Numbers are numbers. You are one of those faggots who can't afford a car so you have no idea what you are talking about. A miata is fun in the way playing with a retarded puppy is fun. Have you ever driven a 700whp car on a track? No, then go fuck yourself. I have.
>miata
>pure sports car
>really just an economy daily driver
>being this cucked by the weight meme
>grabbing on to any straw necessary to justify being poor

>pigfat car is better in every way than a miata
>pigfat makes it worse somehow

Numbers are only numbers if you are racing. If you are driving on your own they don't matter at all. Some cars are scary at 100mph and therefore more thrilling than stable landbarges at the same speed.
youtube.com/watch?v=8CRdQA7R9xs
Because weight is what matters.

Go drive a 700hp car. Try to tell me weight is the only thing that matters after you do.

nice opinion

it'd be great seeing the 700 HP beast getting destroyed on a track by a current gen miata

No point. Never drive faster than 80mph on the streets. And a Miata is more than enough to have fun in the roundabouts. It's how fast the car reacts and how exposed you are that makes it fun.

He's too poor to know weight doesn't matter. He fell for the meme.

>weight doesn't matter on a car that isn't a full fledged race car
Please explain to all of us how the lighter miata is better in any way (outside weight) than, say, the GTR. Because weight is all that matters right?

>Never drive faster than 80mph on the streets
what do you mean streets, on highways?

There are 70mph highways in my state so i routinely get into the 80-90mph range

How about a 1993 Buick Century instead

>thinks heavier cars don't have highly tuned suspension
>thinks weight means a car can't respond
>most "heavy" sports cars handle better than the "light" ones
You think a shitty miata handles better than a 911? A GTR? A corvette? A ferrari f430? Idiot. Be poor somewhere else.

I mean on streets in the city, but I hardly drive faster than 70mph on the highway either.

>M2
Good, but have fun with that 18 month waiting list
>Cayman S
Good if you don't care that lots of people will think you were too poor to buy a 911. But really, it's good.
>SS 1LE
Ridiculous performance per dollar plus ridiculous aftermarket. le supreme gentleman types will judge you for not buying a German car, so just throw a bud can at them, do a burnout, and enjoy your car.

>tfw this maymay will never die

SS1LE but hopefully GT350

Nope driving a monster is much more fun. I've had both kinds of cars

Cayman S, really. Buying a huge pigfat 2-door is completely pointless, might aswell buy the actual sports car.

You could get one hell of a Miata/S2000 for that kind of money. Or a Caterham/Westfield or Lotus.

>why get a gun, you can get a really neat bow for that kind of money user.

More like comparing a expensive gun against a cheap with a lot of modification.

I'd pick the M2 to daily drive and Cayman S if I needed a track car.

The SS1LE is great, but I can't deal with the low visibility and gigantic size

Cayman will be more refined and subtle

can i even get a 1LE in europe and how much more expensive is it gonna be?

And the expensive gun will always outperform the cheap bow without breaking every six seconds, and this is coming from a Miata owner.

The car wasn't meant to be fast, just buy a fast car to begin with

>choosing the short 2-door version of a 4-door saloon
for what fucking purpose. just get the Porsche.

someone push this poor whale back into the sea :( this is horrible.

M2 if you want a fun daily
SS 1LE if you want a track monster
Cayman if you want a weekend car/pussy wetter

Trackprepped Miatas and S2000 are fast as hell.
Take a S2000, spend 10k on a turbo setup and 10k on handling. Shit will be great.

if I had around 30k to 40k euro(worth a bit more than dolluhs) what car would you choose? could be any car, even a range rover

New? Used? Country?

new or used doesnt matter
UK
also are there any meme cars coming soon that i could wait for?

I'm a sucker for Porsches, so I'd probably look for a used 911 Carrera S or something.

>I'm a badgeslut the post

The M2 drives like a E36/E46 M3, the M4 drives like a fucking Mercedes. Case dismissed.

yeah i can find a few ones in that prices range, cant I find a GTR doe? I heard the older ones are quite cheap

Possibly. I heard the older ones have problems with their transmissions though.

>buying a car to look rich
>not buying a car only for yourself
>caring about what people think of your car

M2 is faster than an M4, and sounds/feels better too. Eat shit.

Cayman S all day long.

You have to be dogshit at driving for that to happen, or your 700 HP car has to be a total boat. Even at a more momentum-oriented track, something like a Z06 or GTR with 700 HP will destroy spec miata lap times with pretty minimal effort as long as the driver has a few HPDEs under their belt.

Until every single part of the car breaks. It's also gay and pigfat.

>It should save some weight compared to a 6cyl and also give better economy.
The new Cayman is actually heavier due to all the extra ancillaries that comes with turbocharging. Also, it consumes more fuel than the previous car when it's on boost.

You're a fucking idiot.

No, because the Miata has cheaper suspension and less grippy tiers stock. But with wide&sticky tiers, downforce and good suspension it probably could because it has less weight to fight.
A car is constantly fighting its weight, when you accelerate, when you brake and when you turn.
If low weight is so bad, why are race cars made out of carbon fiber instead of lead?
It's physics, simple as that.

M2 is a gawd masheen.

Tell me why you wouldn't rather have pic related
>Screaming N/A engine
>Less than 600kg
>0-60 in less than 4sec
>Cheaper
>Convertible
>Thrilling as fuck

Because it's a kit car with no real doors or roof and lacks modern amenities and tech package.

May as well buy a motorcycle at that point.

Not him, but opportunities for fun present themselves when you least expect it, so a fun daily driver is best.
Anyone who daily drives that alien creature is pretty badass

Rain, no trunk, wind makes you its bitch, shit ride quality, peaky as fuck, no maintenance infrastructure

lol you have it so wrong

Getting the M2 shows you have good taste and are a true automotive connoisseur

Getting the M4 shows that you are a badge whore.

you should test drive your options and see which one you like

Can be factory built
There are both doors and roof
And who the hell cares about tech? A real car does not have AIDS or speakers.
Be a bad ass and daily it
Buy a Mercedes S-class then faggot
Also it's a Ford engine, and apart from that it's not a lot things that needs maintenance

>tell me why you wouldn't have this
>tells you why I wouldn't have one over an M2, cayman or 1LE
>FUCK YOU FAGGUETTE U DON'T LIKE THING
sure brah. also ariel atom is better.

>the worst objective option
GM fangirls be like

>A real car does not have AIDS or speakers
a real car does not have traction control? whatever faggot, go back to jerking over boomer shit box kit cars

shut the FUCK up this is Veeky Forums

who DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

just a guy who begrudgingly test drove a car I thought I hated, then bought it

More expensive than that 1LE, and dealer price gauging on them is crazy. They're kinda worth 20K over sticker, but still.

M2 is more of a driver's car than an M4.

You buy a Camaro to have a more practical alternative to a Corvette.

>Faster
Not when there's corners.
>Affordable
70K before dealer markup, as opposed to what, 50K for a 1LE?
>More practical
Also more heavy. A Challenger would probably the better comparison - and that's not significantly more practical than either the Camaro or the M2.

>Gigantic size
>Not significantly bigger than the M2
True about the visibility though.

Yes, and it' not too expensive because it doesn't add any emissions or lower the fuel economy compared to a regular 2SS. Go look up the 1LE package price, and add that exact amount to a 2016 SS near you (so for example 4000 dollars = 4000 euros).