My landlord is a real fucking bitch with alcoholic and mental problems and she punctured my bikes tire...

My landlord is a real fucking bitch with alcoholic and mental problems and she punctured my bikes tire, so I want to puncture her car's tire.

I'm planning to wait until the next time she comes and parks her car, then I will lay out nails so when she drives off, it'll puncture.

Now my question is, how do I position the nails?

Should I lay the nail vertical with pointy bit pointing up, or horizontal with pointy tip pointing toward the tire?

Also any other ideas appreciated

Nails are easy to fix.

Take out the valve stems, half fill the tyres with water then replace the stems and pump them up to normal pressure.

Lols will be had.

Just scatter them.

OP gunna get himself thrown out

>she punctured my bikes tire
No she didn't, you were being a little bitch, she made you angry and now you want to be a petty asshole

We need the full story op. This is pretty infuriating to destroy someone's possession

I was the being a bitch, dumbass. I was nice to her from day one, she is the one who has a naturally bitch attitude

Now she changed the front doors locks and wouldn't give me a copy because "she dosnt want to"

I know they're easy to fix but I want to be equal

I don't want to go to prison for attempted murder though whatever that'll do

Too obvious... I just want put like 3 nails positioned correctly
She's a bitch and deserves whatever will get. She started being a bitch ever since the day I refused to let her into my house because "she wanted to see something" and I had guests over. Ever since that day she's been a nightmare and she is an alcoholic with mental issues.

You're the same type of person to say "you broke the law and now you hate the police"

Go choke on nigger cock

@OP, vertical, pointy but up

Forget the tires just cut all 4 brake lines

If she has to reverse out of the spot, out a nail behind each tire and angle the tip onto the tire.

If you had balls you would loosen her lug nuts and steal her license plate, throw it in the trash.

Just use a screw. Screw it a bit inside and it'll automatically get pushed in when she drives

Remove the wheel weights from her wheel so her tires are out of balance.

angle it so the tip touches the tread and the head of the nail is against the concrete, in a way she cant move without driving a nail into her tire

d e v i l i s h

But then she might kill innocent people ?

>She started being a bitch ever since the day I refused to let her into my house

>renting
>my house

It's her fucking house you stupid fuck why do you think she's the "landlord"? She can come in when you're fucking your sister if she wants it's her fucking house.

Fucking with your landlord is a big no no. She and her friends likely own multiple houses that they rent out. Your gonna get your ass blacklisted.

>She can come in when you're fucking your sister if she wants it's her fucking house

Actually in most States there has to be 24 Hours (some 48) Notice given (in writing usually posted to the door) prior to the landlord entering a rented domicile.
And a VALID reason, like smoke detector batteries or something of the like.

> Your gonna get your ass blacklisted.

This IS quite possible.
Every State has a REIA (Real Estate Investors Association), in addition to individual cities having their own, landlords who have 2 brain cells to rub together join their local REIA.
The best benefit to this is the monthly posting of names from the Eviction List.
You get evicted? Your name goes on the list. You apply somewhere else, landlord there sees your name on the eviction list and "NOPE!"s your ass.

Source: I am a landlord

I AM CURRENTLY MAD AND I WANT TO COMMIT A VERY SHORT SIGHTED ACT OF MADNESS

HERE IS WHY I AM JUSTIFIED TO BE MAD

put it more into the side so she will need new a whole new tire instead of a patch.

>Take photo of nail in your tire
>Print out
>Tape to her tire
>Ope valve to let abit air out
>She notices tires are flat
>Sees nail on tire
>momsgonnafreak.jpg
>But in the end it was only photo and u dont do any crime
>The end of greentext, thank you.

Get roofing nails, the shorter ones that come loose in a box from the hardware store (roofing nails have bigger heads, so they stand up more easily), set them with the pointy bit facing up.

Really though, there were a few better options mentioned in the thread. Taking valve stems out is good, and is difficult to repair without going to a shop. Screws are also a better option than nails as mentioned, as you can screw them in a bit to guarantee a puncture instead of just hoping the nail will happen to go in.

The best so far was whoever said to loosen the lug nuts. That's actually a really good one, better than puncturing the tires even. When a wheel comes off, depending on where/how it comes off, it can cause major body damage or even lead to a wreck. If your landlord doesn't have comprehensive insurance, it's the best way to make sure they'll get proper fucked.

You might also kill them if you loosen the lug nuts though, so be aware of that. If you only do the back wheels, they'll probably survive, but the car will likely get fucked up pretty hard. I'd recommend doing all four though, just loosen them so they're finger tight, just to make sure at least one comes off fairly quickly.

>Its another "Veeky Forums sends someone to prison" thread