What do y'all think of deep cherry red...

What do y'all think of deep cherry red? I'm looking at a Jeep Cherokee in this shade and I think I've got a pretty neat deal lined up, just wanna know what others think of this color? I personally like it a lot, just curious on others' opinions. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/consumer-reports-just-called-out-chrysler-for-its-alarmingly-bad-quality-2016-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low quality bait

Veeky Forums will still respond

It's a shit car. Why would you even want one? It's an Italian piece of shit.

Have you driven one?

Yes. The 9 speed trans causes the computer to hunt between gears, mediocre interior, and shit reliability.

I wasn't aware of the trans issue you're describing, but would that even come into play for a pleb driver like me? I'm buying for business, don't really need it to do anything special. And I thought the interior of the one I drove was pretty slick considering my price range.

Yes you'll notice. It tried to get to the highest gear possible and then when you give a little gas to accelerate it isn't sure which gear to downshift to.

What kind of business? How much can you spend? Cash or financing? How much down if financing.

fiat, 0/10

I work in b2b sales so out on the road pretty much every day, but not always long distances. I'm trading in (~$5k), putting an extra $3k down, and financing the rest. Looking to keep payments at or under 300 at 60 mo.

Anything new is a terrible investment. What's your current car? What doesn't it do?

It's an 08 Focus I got as a hand-me-down. Shit color and the body type is ugly as sin, none of the bells and whistles I want on the inside, altogether just a car I don't want to drive much longer. I'm comfortable enough to afford the financing on a new car. Any recommendation in the same category as the Cherokee?

What features must you have?

I really dig the touchscreen in the Cherokee I drove, so something similar. Good sound system built in, nothing I have to add on to unless I really want to later. 4x4 is a nice bonus but not necessary I suppose. Remote start and extra climate control features are cool too.

Just buy a Honda accord v6. Sell your car then go get one with the 8k.

>just test drove this heep
>whole thing sprayed flat black including rims
>a/c don't work
>sunroof don't work
>hatch inner panel missing
>check engine light on
>seller immediately offered to take $750 when I went to check it and discovered the OBD port isn't even there
t. real Veeky Forums

Forget the jeep. Get a Mazda CX3 guy.
>better looking than the jeep
>more fun than the jeep
>more reliable than the jeep

Do not get fca jeeps my dude

Aka maroon you faggot
> muh deep cherry red
> muh soy lattè
> muh fedora

aka Red furfag. now dont speak to me or my son ever again.

Why is that?

fucking this. Soul Red Metallic may be the best red ever made

businessinsider.com/consumer-reports-just-called-out-chrysler-for-its-alarmingly-bad-quality-2016-2

I'd disagree on the style, not a huge fan of how the CX-3 looks. I'm sure I'd appreciate how it runs, but if I'm gonna spoil myself I want to be crazy about the style.

>Last year, the publication told Business Insider its readers reported issues major issues with Fiat Chrysler's UConnect infotainment system as well as with the company's ZF 9-speed automatic transmissions.

Also my sister's dumb white mom Becky bitch friend has taken like 2 cherokees and a durango back because of the 9 speed trans

FCA being shit isn't a meme it's the truth

>Implying that paper is still "white"

Man. That's pretty damning. I think I'm gonna reconsider muh Jeep :/

>1986+30
>Buying an automatic Chrysler ever

How well it's been maintained is more important than what color it is.

Anybody like the Subaru Forester?

the new ones look like ass

I love the mazda but it's over priced and small.

Get the new Toyota rav4, they have good deals on them and it will run forever.

The durangos don't have 9 speeds they have 6 or 8 speeds
My parents have a 13 Durango R/T Hemi and it only has had intake manifold problems and driveshaft clunking problems. They tranny is iffy it acts weird sometimes but still works fine with almost 55k on it but the Durango is still pretty poor quality

Get a Nissan Armada they look pretty nice and the 5.6l v8s last a long time
FCA is crap and don't get one with a 9 speed

Yeah, this might be my best bet right now. Black red and blue all look pretty slick. Same price range too. I'll have to go look at one next week. Infotainment system looks a little meh compared to the Jeep's, but we'll see.

The Lincoln MKTs are also nice and Ford/Lincoln have a good system

Lincoln MKZ has actually been top of my list but it's a bit too pricey for me right now. Some day though.

Get a real jeep
Get a Wrangler

whats with all the mazda shills on here lately or is it all the work of 1 guy?

Mazda $$$$ parts and no more reliable than anything else.

> Red
Fades in the sun, makes you look like a chav, or at least poor.

>not buying the car you want just because a bunch of autists say you shouldn't

OP, when are your balls going to drop?

Looks like a god damn battleship gun round. Maybe bigger? What caliber?