REDPILL ANONS

Redpill thread: You post the car, anons redpill you on it. If you post a car, don't get fucking butthurt when people point out the problems with it. Take them in and move on.
I'll start. redpill me on the celica all-trac AND how does it do with high hp mods? Like 600whp +?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wwueTgYcS-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4pyWOdjdDdc
marcella-cars.com/mobile/mdetails.aspx?VID=216799203
youtube.com/watch?v=qyL-5WQzMQE
youtube.com/watch?v=1WwvqCwOSPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>redpill me

Can we please stop with this? Just ask us to explain the fucking car. Fuck.

>that's literally what redpill means
>lrn 2 forums where memes don't just become dreams

It does very well, cars pretty heavy for just 200hp
Transmission and axles are really robust, wouldnt have an issue with that power. Might need to do something about the cv joints.

The engines in that one are the same as the early sw20 turbo
The engine that came after, upped the power and materials.
But parts are harder to get because it wasn't sold here, even in the mr2

Only real bad thing about them is trying to find one, so good luck user.

Might have to get a rhd GT-Four when importable, or pay a small fortune for an alltrac

>redpill

Getting real sick of this word.

You da real most skilled player. Thanks bro! Theres one where I live but it looks a little trashed, needs paint and it's $5k.

postin a car

GREAT daily driver. GF had one for a few years. The sunroof seemed to be an issue and was expensive. Don't get the tan interior it stains like a mother fucker. The diesel was great but a bit rattly (the engine). And the oil check stick tube breaks super easy. I had that problem with my moms and it threw oil EVERYWHERE. But the replacement part wasn't that much and was easy to install. Her interior was good even after 10+ years. Think the AC died once, but I forget. Pretty damn comfy too.

Why are you such a faggot? It's from the fucking matrix. Just because /pol/ says it doesn't mean it's "racist". It just means to enlighten you. I know people who have never even heard of Veeky Forums who say redpill. Hell, even my music teacher says redpill.
Also who fucking gives a shit that it's racist? Where do you think you are? Why do you feel the need to advertise the fact that you were offended by the fact that somebody said something that you perceive as """"racist""""? Does it make you feel wholesome to pretend to care about somebody's word choice even though it has nothing to fucking to do with what you're pretending it does?
I don't get the whole fucking /pol/ Boogeyman meme. Oh no, they say the mean words! Oh no, they don't like some people! Oh no, words on a screen really mean something! I don't even use /pol/ and it pisses me off to see everybody saying shit like "/pol/ is leaking" or shit like that. If you seriously disagree with somebody, why don't you actually say something intelligent instead of just dismissing them because they might use or might just have the same opinion of people on a section of the same fucking site you use?

Here's a nice video
youtu.be/wwueTgYcS-Y

40psi, 862 awhp and 560+ awtq
He's using the st205 stock trans

>pic related, 205 MY but fwd
My other post has the st205 engine

>redpill

Thanks man! We are talking about a new project for hte shop and I was thinking awd. I want to do the alltrac. My partner wants to do a 96' v6 mustang with a coyote swap to troll people.

Is this a new pasta or are you just that autistic

Anyway, here's a car

That's surprisingly positive.

Only take advice from people who actually owned the car. Most of Veeky Forums just talks shit about cars they never had. Also, the one thing everyone on Veeky Forums forgets: no car is perfect, they all need repairs at some point.

It would be a very interesting build, and might stick in peoples memory better then a v8 stang.
Its not going to be cheaper though
Good luck, check out alltrac'net if you need more info

Appreciate the info user. If we decide to build it I'll post it on here. We just got done with a 1000whp 300zx. 830 whp without nitrous. Now it's time for something new.

Was this made by prison labor?

Can you guys inform me about the Nissan 300ZX twin turbo

A turbo is a great car for building. HOWEVER, they have oil problems and tend to get rod knock. A large moroso pan basically eliminates that problem. They handle pretty well (stock turbo suspension in GOOD shape). You can take a stock turbo/block to over 550whp on e85 with supporting mods. There are TONS of cheap ones running around that will cost you thousands to get into decent shape. People can't afford to maintain them and they turn to shit so they dump them on other people. A GOOD one will run $7-$12k. I work on them every day at my shop. They are good cars, but the engine bay is difficult to work in if you don't know what you are doing. You can put $5k into one and get 500whp, reliably. The interior with suede is actually very nice. Don't waste the money modding an NA. The FASTEST one without nitrous (street legal) was like high 13's 1/4 mile. Basically, cheap ones will be exspensive, and a good one will take money to keep it running nice. But if you can afford it they are awesome. If money is tight, look elsewhere.

except mines

I know VAG gets a lot of shit from people in the US for expensive parts, but that's not much of a problem for me because >yurop.

It's a 90's Japanese GT highway cruiser that's constantly breaks itself and your wallet.

Lots of performance potential if your willing to dump the money in though.

PLS

Red pill me on my car.

TINY car. Handles like a go cart. Slow. Parts are a bit harder to find as it was limited run and it's old as fuck. Supercharged on is good, but still not fast. No room for anything inside. I would buy one as a play around car, don't think I would own one as a daily driver. Pretty reliable, but being that old it's luck of the draw.

Have owned several and surround myself with those who both own and work on them. That's just inaccurate.

>Don't waste the money modding an NA. The FASTEST one without nitrous (street legal) was like high 13's 1/4 mile.

Must not work on them very often. The differing compression ratios of NAs allow for sufficient potential if you're not looking to break 600 hp, and will be cheaper and more reliable in the long run if that's the goal.

You can practically see the blood, sweat, and tears from all the prison rape that went into this car

Here's mine, should be an easy target.
200k+ miles
Ex-cop car
LT1 engine
Just replaced opti

I love this car so much.
Beside I dont have the money right now but is the price justifyed.
Can I drive it also for small things in big trafic city.

I saw it in the other thread and thought it was funny.

Redpill me on this anons. I currently drive a manual tc and I enjoy the car but I'm looking for another car. The Lexus GS300 has an amazing interior in my mind, it's Toyota built, was looking at the AWD part since I live in NYC. It looks extremely comfy, but I'm worried. Is it reliable? My budget is 10k and was wondering if that's a good price point. Most I've seen are under 120k miles. Any obvious things that need to be changed? How much am I looking in general repairs? Should I look at another model/brand for comfy automatic 4door?

they are pretty reliable, but really its a Toyota so do you have to ask? It's a great awd 4 door car that isn't a Subaru

K cool thx bby I'll call you later

Im curious

It's essentially a Neon with a bodykit and cramped as fuck engine bay.

its cheap, 4 door, and it has a turbo option

Thinking about daily driving one. They're old, but everyone I have talked to said that they're stupid reliable.

no pics for the confidentiality of my baby, but it's a 2002 Chevrolet Suburban 1500.

I know it looks shit but beside that red pill me

Cheap in every sense of the word. Also complete rustbuckets.

Drives great though.

Love mine.

>cramped engine bay
Nailed it

If you need to jumpstart your Cruiser, they put a positive connection in a place that isn't part of the battery. Because the airbox sits on top the battery. Ingenious space saving I must admit.

I like its cutie pie looks.

But what is bad about them? Are they really as great as every says they are?

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited.

Kind of off topic but the timing chain's been rattling when I turn it on. Would be potentially over 1000 to fix. Bought car for 2200. Put about 300 worth of work into it. Worth fixing or should I just run it till it's gone? My brother put more than 10k into his shitty Ford Ranger over a period of time because he absolutely had to be able to get to work. I don't want to do something similar.

The meme is to really shit on this car and even Russian society has jokes in the newspaper daily about these cars. Here's a joke about em:

What's the difference between a Lada and a golf ball?

You can drive a golf ball 200 metres.

But being in a Lada Niva owned and driven by a friend, it was a really unique car with AWD. It's small oddities and unorthodox design really makes it special. Ease of repair is off the chain since it's such a simple car. Wouldn't be too bad of a car to own for the right price.

>redpill
God fucking damn, I'm getting sick of these autistic normalfags from /pol/ shitting this site up.

been driving this for almost two years now and i have no idea why i love it so much. pls help 4chin.

I don't see a conversion kit.

this tbqh

I just totalled my 2003 GTI. Im so upset, hug me anons.

An 2003 basic mustang
Enlightened me Veeky Forums

No go on 1.8t
>Timing belt must be done every 70k miles
>Entire fucking front clip must come off to do this
Interior quality is lacking, paint peels off switches like all VWs

Heavy as hell

This is going to hurt

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=4pyWOdjdDdc
>search "B5 timing belt change"
>find this (B5 Passat is almost the same as the A4 in the front)
>FOUR AND A HALF HOURS
Jesus fucking Christ.

Just get a 5.0 foxbody for less money

Posting google image of car

I like the front end of the pre-facelift better than this, how difficult would a swap be? Would it just be fenders, hood and headlights, or am I diving into a dangerous world of fabrication?

Do your worst Veeky Forums!

immortal accept for the PS pump and timing chain, getting those checked/ looked at should be factored into the purchase price

Probably the best car/money right now and I hope memers don't drive the price up before I'm able to save up for one.

>only automatic
That's my worst, it truely is the perfect vehicle

Good:
50/50 balance
sporty
lots of aftermarket support
Makes you a part of the RX-7 club/community
Gets attention if taken care of or moded tastefully.
Can possibly get you laid, depends on drivers looks as well.

Bad:
Rotary
Apex seals
Burns oil
2 seater only.
Limited trunk and cabin space.
Engine doesn't like cold environments.
Vacum leaks are a bitch
high maintenance

If you take care of the engine and don't abuse it.
Keeping up with maintanence can help you avoid half of the bad.
The FD3S is considered a part of the 3 JDM Gods (R34, MK4, RX7).

>Engine doesn't like cold environments

?

not him but the rotary engine needs to be hot to burn your fuel efficiently

I drive a 2001 Volvo s60 T5 Anons. Don't factor in the new Volvos as they did some really stupid shit.

and it runs plenty hot. hot environments are bad for rotary, air density and chilly temps is king yo

I drive a 2002 Chrysler 300M with 141,000 on it. I have done the timing belt twice, 4 sets of spark plugs, 2 thermostats, 3 cam shaft sensors, 2 crank shaft sensors, coolant joints, heater control head, 2 brake switches, all the ball joints, sway bar links and tie rods(inner and outer). Now, rear struts will need to be replaced soon.

Also solenoid pack for transmission twice and transmission pan gasket have been done.

Chrysler 300... that's a Nigger car.

Your not wrong....by niggers for niggers.

Check this out
marcella-cars.com/mobile/mdetails.aspx?VID=216799203

Considering buying this.

Just watch this, it'll say what I'd be able to say better
youtube.com/watch?v=qyL-5WQzMQE

Scare me away from getting an S13.

>doesn't know what NA means
>the average Z owner

?

>high compression = sufficient power
If you leave it NA it DOES NOT. We have turbod several NA blocks. They make a bit more power than low compression to a point. But an NA Z is SHIT. We literally had the fastest NA z without nitrous in our shop and it was still slow. The turbo with NA compression is good until 600 whp, then it dies. But my point was NA,NA, NA is not fast. Turboing an NA means it is no longer NA. That nigger is stupid.

Save up for a real JDM one. They're only ~8-10k

>slow
>owned by faggots
>need to rb to make good
>overpriced
>child car
Source: owned 4 of them.

>>Bad
>Rotary
mfw

>Engine doesn't like cold environments

You're not a trusted source for a redpill, dipshit

Yeah, okay.

Crown Vic, give me the real lowdown.

Never mentioned anything about altering aspiration.

This is spot on.

Acura Integra gs-R
Should I buy it? First car

Datsun 280z

Redpill me on Ford F150s throughout various years. I want to get a truck in the foreseeable future, and would like it to be an F150.

Overrated meme tax car, could buy a much better instead of being taxed out of the ass.

Perfection user

I wanted a Kingswood, preferably with an I6, because i dont care about V8

anything i need to know about buying 1970's sedans? I currently drive a corolla if that means anything

CVT's. I understand how they work (kinda) but why would you want one, are they fun to drive, are they Veeky Forums approved, etc.

>I want one with the inferior engine, only for its arbitrary cylinder configuration
I gotta hand it to Veeky Forums, of all the memes that have come and gone, the misguided I6 meme has stood the test of time.

Literally the only thing going for the red six is serviceability. Which the Holden V8 has in spades anyway.

More importantly, what model are you contemplating?

youtube.com/watch?v=1WwvqCwOSPY

Veeky Forums pls

i think the stuffed animals inside tells you everything you need to know about it

Kek 2017 Mazda 6