Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JMDurden/status/792266434806157312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would you play $8 for her, fgg??

2 more days!

skullgirls

no

wud desu

What can beat a Chun-Li with a downback charge and a full stick of butter?

Toastedsub

Halloween is almost here!

I'm really excited to try out the new characters especially Naoto.

toasted still posts here?

SFV season 2 characters are going to be shit tier aren't they?

whatever

the premium edition of MKX was $7.39 so I BOUGHT IT, SO WHAT?

Thats cool, have fun

>tfw stop playing SFV for 2 month, come back at it casually, and beat all of your friends you couldn't touch before and troll everyone with Birdie

What
Brain pls

how much are you guys getting paid?

SFV is a very simple game

people said that about this seasons DLC characters, meanwhile Guile and Urien top tier, Alex, Ibuki and Balrog decent, Juri ass

Ibuki is ass.

Is pic related the most honest fighting game character in Blazblue or even all time? Legit, no gimmicks or scrubbiness at all.

How long were you calling Rashid low tier for? lmao

So this is the power of... Limb based fighting!

only if her deformed baby hands were on my cock

I want Mai to shit on my chest.

that's some good gameplay.

Goddamnit, perfection with purple hair.

here's some good puppet character gameplay if you're into that

I want Ino to ride me until i pass out

This kills the user

No

This.

What about mai is attractive or interesting besides her huge chest?

anyone melty EU?

>calls juri ass when she has all the tools like rashid
>but not ibuki a gimmicky character that cannot meme because mash and damage is too strong
lol, just lol

I play edgy vampire!

she also has long legs and tight pants

Her naked backside.

who you play

f-ryougi and now getting into h-sion, the one without the gun, whatever her proper name is

huge chest; that's it, which makes her not appealing.

twitter.com/JMDurden/status/792266434806157312

Is MikeZ our guy?

those replies make the sg scene look insecure and pathetic desu

KI sale when??

>calls juri ass when she has all the tools like rashid

Character who can apply a lot of pressure and plus on a lot of moves is the same who is minus on a lot of moves, lmaoooooooo

I was going to buy the physical Skullgirls release but now I'm not feeling it.

It bothers me that it doesn't bother me that she slides around so much.

As much as I hate the camera moving up and down so much in most widescreen games I think this gives me an appreciation of what a shame it is BB's camera is so zoomed out too.

what moves is he plus on anonymous? his main pressure tool (wws cancel) can be easily option select'd, did you watch juri play at canada cup? she has a lot of pressure and actual damage on top of having a great v-trigger, 3f normal and a reversal

>these two or three US tournaments that are basically the headline skullgirls events pull more numbers than the average US blazblue tournament therefore skullgirls isn't dead

Just go look at the number of people playing skullgirls on steam right now. It barely manages to hold more players than fuckin KoF13 lol

that's a thing?

Yeah it's being done by Limited Run Games or whatever. It's only 40 bucks and comes with an art book and a CD. It was really neat but the community and Mike are so fucking autistic I don't want to even bother.

tweets like that make him not our guy. you don't respond to dedgame shitposts if you're trying to look not ded.

its crazy how nothing he says is credible then they sit there trying to convince everybody it isn't dead.

Reminder that calling games dead is a self perpetuating meme that hurts everyone.

Memes are dead.

wow
didn't know SFV was doing that poorly with sales

SG will save the FGC.

but the ASW numbers aren't great either user.
after SF and MK, the numbers bottom out. SG is actually towards the top of that pile.

Mike is wrong about SG always outnumbering BB at majors, although it's happened a few times,
but he isn't wrong about their scene staying relatively active compared to most of these games.

I'm not sure what possessed him to single out BB though.

it's not a fair comparison at all, even though skullgirls now has console ports, 99% of the playerbase is focused on PC because PC is where all the new changes come to first and gets the most support

conversely 99% of the blazblue community is focused on the console releases because consoles are where all the new changes come to first and gets the most support

relatively active compared to what? sales? entrants?

I don't know why any of you faggets complain about game being dead. Unless you are breezing through tournaments on a consistent basis, playing the same people at every major, then what's it to you if 32 or 320 people signed up? Just play the games you play.

Did one of 'our' guys really get slaughtered by Nuki at Canada Cup?

can't just let people say things that are wrong though

he bullshitted the numbers and I'm sure hes skewing a lot of the other claims he made.

SFV has sold 1.4mil copies to date and they're still going steady with the release of DLC costumes. I'm actually surprised by the amount of players I verse constantly using the new skins being released I'm sure the game is a decent profit for them if they keep it at this production level.

Why can't you just not be autistic and buy things because you like and want them rather than being a passive aggressive cuck that bases your purchasing decisions on your minimally grounded impressions of people you've never spoken to?

If you flipflop that easily either you didn't really want it or you're as easily triggered as social justice babbies.

It was pretty obvious that the game was massively overstocked from the start.

I need 10,000 people playing so that there are lots of bad players to beat to make me feel better.

the skullgirls community everyone, do you want to waste 100000000000 hours doing trainingboar shit that'll not translate to other fighting games to have the privilege to play with upstanding individual like this anonymaous?

for me the answer is clearly yes, buying skullgirls as we speak

What are your guys thoughts on SFV going f2p?

I think if they changed the UI and made it look similar to LoL with a store front telling you about the latest skins etc that'd help them boost skin sales

They'd also need to remodel their in game currency and make it a lot easier to gain characters, have a f2p rotation and also 3 tiers of character FM cost the base game characters being dirt cheap FM, Season 1 characters being 2nd tier in price and season 2 being the higher costing characters.

>I'm actually surprised by the amount of players I verse constantly using the new skins being released I'm sure the game is a decent profit for them if they keep it at this production level.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the popularity of the game though. Actually if you regularly see paid or high time investment content being used it tends to indicate a stagnant hardcore playerbase that doesn't attract newer or more casual players. That may be fine for Capcom's bottom line but it's irrelevant.

That the game has had fuck all copies shipped post launch tells you that the game was received poorly and has failed to achieve popularity. That it sold 1.4m despite that tells you how successful the marketing campaign leading up to that steamy shit was.

I don't own or like Skull Girls and think MikeZ is being a faggot by completely refusing to play Xrd then pushing AC.

they're still doing better than other fighting game titles so you can't really complain about their situation.

How do you know that Tekken 7 won't outsell it? Tekken usually outsells SF anyway, it's easily going to be way more than SFV. Tekken usually has a way bigger casual playerbase.

>twitter.com/JMDurden/status/792266434806157312

># shipped
yeah but
keep in mind he mentioned outright skullgirls sold more than usf4 on steam
but mentioned the sales of sf5 for units shipped excluding the digital sales.
hes in every right to flex but to quell the butthurt from what he said a little you should understand carefully what hes saying

Brah I'm talking about games out right now why the fuck you bringing up Tekken? Mention it once its out and outselling

If every fighting game had 2 players and Street Fighter had 3 players, would you still be here going AT LEAST IT HAS MORE PLAYERS THAN THOSE DEAD KUSOJ and EVERYTHING IS DEAD COMPARED TO STREET FIGHTER

Who the fuck cares? What you should worry about is that SFV is sufficiently disliked by potential players that it's handicapping all the investment being made into the scene to capitalize on the expected hype of a new game. It might not be losing money for Capcom but if it fails to live up to expectations they'll still shitcan it for making another goddamn Monster Hunter game or something. Tournament attendance and viewership might not be down, but they could have been much higher if Capcom just made a game people liked. If you look at that situation from the outside you have good reason to believe that you may not want to pick up the game.

The outright numbers for Guilty Gear might suck, but it's been a massive improvement to their situation and besides MikeZ throwing a fit pretty much everyone couldn't ask for much more from the game itself. The message is if you're interested, you likely won't be disappointed. That the base interest is so much lower is hard to do anything about without someone spending tons of money.

Discussion of "dead" games should really only be about shit like KoFXII where the game was complete crap and nobody wanted to keep playing it. Not for scenes that have survived for years.

> AT LEAST IT HAS MORE PLAYERS THAN THOSE DEAD KUSOJ and EVERYTHING IS DEAD COMPARED TO STREET FIGHTER

quit projecting, wasn't even talking like that

I'm pointing it out because your whole case right now is that SFV is the biggest fish when it's looking like a paper champion. If it wasn't for SF4 being eight years old, SFV would probably being pulling an SFxT where support just quietly disappears.

But like I said, if you actually like these games, then that shouldn't matter to you. If you're not stubborn enough to keep playing through this then you probably didn't really care about the game in the first place.

That's not what projecting means and yes you were talking like that.

Call me crazy, but I'd assume a "dead" game could not boast more daily average players than any of the most well-known titles in the genre on any platform, nor a consistent weekly stream presence, or a competitive scene that could pull numbers significant enough for a Sunday Top 8 at any point during the year. We actually have newer titles released within SG's original launch that qualify for that.

Like, as much as I enjoyed Yatagarasu, that game is a near prime example of the level of "dead" people attribute to SG. That game missed the boat hard.

Daily Actives. According to Steam Charts, SG peaks at higher numbers than Xrd, BB, DOA, and KOF XIII for most weeks. KOF actually had some spikes recently, which is cool.

But It really shouldn't matter if the audience for these games is on console or not. We're talking about KOF and Guilty Gear here. If SG is "dead" it should NOT get even 10 players more on any day than these seemingly better-known, more recently "active", decades old franchises..

But they don't, because this issue isn't only with SG, it's genre-wide. Us picking on each other's games isn't helping us find, or retain new players for any of these games guys. What are we trying to achieve here exactly by criticizing the SG scene? If they've found even a modest formula for growth, that's honestly what we need to be seeing everywhere.

whats the name of game?

It's Battletoads.

>fgc constantly squabbling over games being dead and sfv is a dead game and laugh at it
>point out how it's doing better than other titles
>excuses excuses excuses

You make 1 simple comment that they're doing better than other titles and you pull so much shit out of your ass and miss characterisation. "doing better than" ≠ "biggest fish". Unless you're gonna argue that they're not doing better than current titles stop talking because you're bringing up irrelevant shit that hasn't been mentioned

Moeblob Sukeban's Faggot Fighters Online

If SFV dies, what's going to happen to fighting games? Does SF need a break like from 3 to 4?

Maybe Capcom stops and focuses on Resident Evil, then in 10 years when fighting games are in their death beds, SF6 pops up and revitalizes the genre like it did with 4.

Brand new art style and everything. Then Marvel 4 will be able to be a thing.

Then we'll finally get Skullgirls 2.

There would be an influx for a bit then it would go down and plateau cause fighing games are hard

How is any of this shit excuses? The game is selling EXACTLY like SFxT. Loads of sales up front and then absolutely nothing, in both cases because of such bad press about the game once players got their hands on it.

You're the one that started this by saying they're doing the best, how is that the best?

buymai

SF is gonna get the megaman treatment

SF5 was almost not going to happen period.

i don't think we're gonna get a new title

Aksys bi-Yearly Kusoge VI: revengeance (9$ real american dollars character edition) 2016

>how is that the best?
Oh i forgot BB, GG, and KoF are run away successes taking over SFV oh wait nah I need to mention a game that isn't even out yet lmao.

casuals did buy sfxt so its a bad example imo

fighting games not named mk are doing bad, at least sales this gen user

overwatch launched with less modes and you hear not a peep about it lel.

but the platform for those games does matter are you serious? Outdated versions of Xrd, BB, and KoF. I won't mention DOA cause I honestly don't know, but those games on pc ARE dead

Don't try to fucking play the victim nobody cares if people are playing skullgirls but don't act like its a godsend that people are ignoring out of spite or some shit. It has its fucking problems. Every game has its problems, get thicker skin. The problem here is that you guys put yourself in the victim role and are just not using valid arguments to get yourself out of the hole you dug.

Nobody expected KoF14 to do well but GG and BB are doing just fine. As said earlier in the thread, they're improving their situation. I would say that's a lot better than a game still trying to shake off a bad reception. SFV is from a much more established franchise, it should be selling a lot better than it did.

And it's absolutely comparable to Tekken 7. Tekken and MK are the only other franchises with similar exposure and marketing budgets, and MK has no recent or upcoming offerings.

Casual players feed the competitive scene. Even though only a tiny portion of them ever try to get serious, that's still enormous to the competitive scene. That SFV isn't doing that says something about the competitive scene that it has.

SG faggots on suicide watch

>Nuki eliminated all of team EG
kek

>chun li
man how did he do it

So is this game dead or what?

Yeah I can't believe no one has thought of this strategy before, gonna steal it and win evo

cheap

Does Mu-12 appear in BB story after BBCS? I stopped there story wise and Noel transformed but then she was back to normal. Can she just transform while she's fighting and stuff like that or??

read a faq or something, we're not going to spoonfeed you shit tripfag