Shadowverse general

[ROAR] edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912 (embed)

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11535683
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Beast_Dominator
youtube.com/watch?v=REAWZfbHt2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Otohime-sama! I want to be part of her harem!

>tfw finally got the game run perfectly on linux

Is page 7 your favorite page? Stop it.

Only cute girl officers are allowed in Otohime's harem

I'll be a cute girl for her if she wants!

Ive only seen webm's of it

Ive never read or watched the actual show .

If I want to jerk it I'll load up Sadpanda not watch some stupid 15 minute anime parody.

What the fuck, man. Include /svg/ in the title and link the previous thread at least, faggot.

Are you saying this does not arouse you user?

How did you noobs struggle with Urias? He was probably the easiest elite AI out of the 7

But then he wouldn't have been first user

I FUCKING HATE CRYSTALIA BITCH

mid range sounds right up my alley for sure. I also am a big fan of control decks in general so which craft is best suited for this? i'm still tossing up whether i want to keep my current roll so nothing is off the table yet.

Is Sword or Haven stronger for midrange decks? I tend to prefer those slightly over control.

Is this good enough to start with?

Remember do spam emotes and take as long as possible before defeating a haven player. It's the only way to stop them from playing cancer

Let's solve this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/11535683

Seems fine.

Unless you had a certain deck in mind and want to go full autism, it's a pretty good roll. I'd keep it.

The go to control decks right now are Control Sword, which is expensive as fuck, and Elana Haven, which is not so bad, they both focus on stalling so they can drop fatties later

It's a very powerful neutral role, 2x Olivia and Lucifer is about as good as it gets.

Keijo's action sequences are better animated than your favorite series probably.

they're better animated than my favorite series too desu

What a pointless poll.

literally no ass

literally no it doesn't.

And really it shouldn't arouse you unless your like >17 or something. I bet your the kind of guy who still finds Jigglygirls and Legoman arousing aren't you?

I found that as you grow youll start to develop more...."""advanced"" taste.

Thanks. I had this, too, but I think the other one seems better.

Yeah, the other one is FAR better.

not him, but you got that > pointed the wrong way buddy, unless you're admitting to being underage b&

this is probably bait, but keijo is actually a good series, I don't even find it that fappable unlike flip flappers

>he prefers droopy tits and potbellies

Be cool user, let other people enjoy what they want, no need to tell them what should or shouldn't make them diamonds

man I was just makin a fuckin joke chill the fuck out.

You got that > pointed the wrong way anyway

DING-DONG DING DOOOONG

>FASTER SERVANT!
>TIME TO SPEED THINGS UP!

but my taste IS SUPERIOR and he needs to know!

good save. I still think hentai and anime tits are the layman's fetish though

completely depends on the situation actually

frick off you dumb frogposter!

*banishes violently*

>pretentious black and white "artsy" nudes

Do you need a crane to get on your high horse, little man?

I want to DONG her DING

>play my very first ranked match
>it's against some fuckin nigga with a japanese, golden-ass card back

how fucked am i

Depends. I eat nips for breakfast in this game.

ya gotta find the good stuff

>getting raped by Bloodcraft
How do I stop this? Using a poor man's Mid-Range Swordcraft, for some reason this is the only deck that is buttfucking me. Does the Elite AI cheat?

are you talking about the rage of bahamut card sleeve? it's just a cosmetic

>Cerberus looks dumb
>Best Shadowcraft Legendary by a mile
>Apprentice Necromancer is adorable
>Kind of average, maybe even mediocre.
It's not fair

Wasn't Seraph considered good for a short while, what happened?

>Steamshits complaining about the entertaining English adaption instead of changing language settings to Japanese
>Steamshits complaining about the game being censored
>Steamshits complaining about the game not being censored

IT'S SUCH AN EYESORE

that was just a random image macro that I had. Although I totally could jerk it to a statue especially if it had some sort of petrification curse involved that would lock you in eternal coitus

rush them down faster
get better cards

most nips I play against aren't even that good and only tend to luck out with ridiculous curves

i shit on him hard with a basic deck so i dont know what i was worried about

It still is but it's run for reach in Elana instead of being run as a dedicated control set now.

it's still good it's just not a primary win condition. Now you focus on a different deck but keep a seraph in there just so you have a free win if your original plan doesn't work out

>no gauntlet nurse or whatever
shit pol

>hentai is "layman's" fetish
>literally tons of petrification shit with that exact scenario

I've heard bad things about the English websites, what are the Japanese ones people use?

My brother.

>Beast Dominator flavor text
wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Beast_Dominator

Kind of stretching reality here, the deck's an hybrid. You still run amulet popping cards you wouldn't otherwise run, you just have an alternate win condition in Elana beatdown.

It's in the OP document.

There's also another one that looks like rainbow vomit but I didn't bookmark it because it hurts my eyes.

Earth Rites is L O V E

I can't really call it an ass, but Tsubaki has a really cute butt.

>good girl stuck in a shit show

Git ready for some Atomeme:
youtube.com/watch?v=REAWZfbHt2c

>No 6ft big titty gf that puts a collar on you

why even live

No, Elite Ai is a joke. Not sure why people are struggling

What do I spend my rupes on, I hate take two cause its RNG. What packs should I be buying, DE or standards?

childhood is thinking Eastern art is the best

adulthood is realizing western is :^))

So is swordcraft just really good in arena or something?

I keep getting fucking rolled by it.

When I was clearing Elite Urias, he kept dropping Revelations and/or multiple Temptresses until I just switched to a faster deck and rushed him down. They all lose to aggro pretty easily.

sorry about the dupe thread, I made one since I didn't see it since svg wasn't in the title.

swordcraft is extremely straightforward and very aggro therefore yes

I really want to build Atomeme someday, but I can't justify spending vials on it.

I really don't think I should play arena. I feel like the rewards are so paltry I don't want to risk getting a bad draft when the best reward I can get is 2 packs and like 80g. Additionally so far, with my tickets I have just had terrible luck. Getting boardwiped by Fafnir, getting my big lifesaving taunt wrecked by Odin, getting out tempo'd by someone with with Olivia wantonly evolving to win the board, any time someone drops Leonidas, getting ultimately outvalued by Mordecai and phoenix roost into Satan. Not to mention I feel like I am at a severe disadvantage just for going first.

It has a lot of great lower cost followers which makes for great curving which is king in Arena, so yes.

You just evolved your minion and killed a 1/1 before this guy showed up and slapped your minions ass

what do you do?

that literally had nothing to do with what I was talking about but ok buddy

I want Midnight Vampire to sit on my face!

try not to cry

cry a lot

No, she's going to sit on MY face!

how many super important cards even exist in DE other than Garuda?

Did 3 rerolls and never got past 2 legendaries. Is this normal?

post in /svg/ about using him because he's my husbando

Standard. If you buy DE buy them at a 2:1 ratio in favor of standard.

You opened 30 packs and never got more than 2 legos?

I find it really hard to get less than 3 wins. Olivia is frustrating sometimes but isn't an auto-win. Won a game earlier today going first against a turn 9 Olivia. I also lost happened to lose a game in that same run in that same scenario, but it's just not an auto-win.

The 15 standard and 20 shadow expac ones yah. 3 times now and not more than 2 legendary each time.

If you don't like Arena don't play it. Kinda simple.

what 1/1 does dragoncraft have

No, it's pretty shit. Legendaries are 12% per pack.

>tfw your cardfu is bad and has no place in any playable deck
What's her name, /svg/?

i usually get 4 wins. sometimes 5, rarely 3. I get really shit drafts sometimes too, one of my shadow drafts were fucking terrible - didn't save a picture, but there no good golds/leggos, barely any aggression, and my only lategame was a single andras, but I went 5 with it.

you just gotta git gud at it because people play really fucking terribly in arena and you can farm the shit out of it for free packs.

So every 2 packs of standard, I buy a DE pack?

I'm stupid and forgot my image, what should I liquify if anything?

>I PROTECT OTOHIME
>Otohime is always the first to die

Vampy and Fortress, Elana, Seraph, Pascale and maybe Olivia.

In hindsight this expansion was fucking loaded for Haven.

Your Mother.

Maybe one day the game will powercreep hard enough that the guards will get ward.

Fuckin laugh out loud, so looking into the censorship stuff, are you serious, is it literally just "Satan" got changed and they added that one small bit of cloth to the dumb titty mage's outfit? Is that really all that some people on forums and stuff are sperging out about so hard? Another inane "Muh censorship" crusade against the smallest of dumb details.

>Get handed a shitload of packs when I first start playing
>Legendaries are dupe rose queens and a Bloody Mary

Welp. Any tips for making a meme forestcraft deck with dual rose queens?

liquify Cerberus and Forte to make more Jeannes

I'm really starting to hate the evolve mechanic here going first seems like the biggest fuck you on this game.

Is there something more statisfying than wrecking Haven on turn 6?