Why do cars get taller and taller?

Because higher seating positions make women feel safer and men feel tougher.

Also something something pedestrian safety regulations.

>manlet

Epic

Because girls don't like seating close to the ground

Thread over

because they get fat

Because human height world wide is going up

They aren't?

Seriously, how much bigger are the SUVs now compared to 10 years ago?

Manlet here. Driving some newer cars is fucking impossible for me because of how ridiculously high the beltlines have gotten.

If you mean proportion-wise, then yeah they have, SUVs and Crossovers and the like haven't really grown in dimensions though. The death of the small car is what I'm sad about.

Thank the ridiculous rollover, crash and pedestrian safety standards for it.

>pull up behind a lexus convertible
>cant even see the seats from my sedan
It was disgusting.

because having car seats at the same height as a chair is more natural

>The death of the small car is what I'm sad about.
This.

Some options remain still, but all things decently powerful are huge landbarges with only few exceptions.

>ironman head - the car

lmao

Cause manlets can drive anything, but us 6'1" + alphas have to drive too, but don't always need a truck.

>tfw GMC 2500 feels cramped inside
>girlfriends Fiesta feels better, since seats slides further back.

Narrow parking places. Taller cars are easier to get into and out of. With low cars, you have to swing the doors wider and crouch down to enter or exit (gull wings and convertibles excepted).

>Narrow parking places. Taller cars are easier to get into and out of.

That's a new one, never heard of that reasoning before.

On a related note, older people find it easier to get in and out of taller cars and since they're the ones with money that buy new cars the manufacturers tend to accommodate that. And older doesn't necessarily mean geriatric. Anybody over forty typically appreciates not having to get in or out of low cars.