>free
>free
>free
>free

poji
po-egg
???

CWDT Zerker best build.

leagues are too fuyckING LONG FUCKS SAKE AND they can't eveN GIVE US A DECENT ONE WEEK OR SOMETHIGN fucking ONE HOUR RACES GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS NEW SKILLS DELAYED AGAIN(AGAIN) JSUT FUCKIOGNKOSFJFUCK OFF FUCKING NOTHGINE SLE TO PLAY FUCKIGN REEEEEEE

>new skills
>again
pls no
its time to stop
and look back
and realise you have a pile of shit the height of everest behind you, constisting of all the "old" stuff that you left unbalanced and unpolished

If I have avatar of fire does shit like physical to fire still work?

kys retard

>No different leagues for hardcore and softcore
>No race season
>New skills are just rehashes and delayed until next year

I mean, what the fuck is ggg doing? I know they have 500 artist and only 1 programmer but hell... when the game was small as fuck they managed to push a shitload of content but now they stagnated...

>tfw you are retarded and die a retards death

FEELS G O O D M A N

yes

Which is harder normal Atziri or Uber Lab?

nice AutoPot.ahk

>tfw d2 has day/night cycle + changing weather
>tfw d2 has dynamic lightning; spells and effects light up interiors and exteriors
>tfw d2 has no loading screens save for act travel
>tfw d2 has offline mode
>tfw d2 is fun

wasn't this build supposed to be immortal lmao

its immortal as long as you have enough hp to not get one shot
6k hp isnt enough

no. the build that I was following (I can't make builds for shit) specifically said that it wasn't HC viable, but I was doing it anyway. Obviously, this death had nothing to do with my build, but it wasn't a very safe build. You couldn't fit much HP with it and you take 10% increased damage from berzerker so it was inherently more scary.

But yeah as the other user said as long as you don't get one shot and can leech it's pretty survivable because you get 100% leech from berzerker.

slowest bearers death I've ever seen unfold
are you quite literally retarded?

But user he was busy le epically switching his meme gem in

:^)

clips.twitch
.tv/ziggydlive/StormyOysterKappa

our guy died again...

i hope you picked up that assassin's garb

>ripping his shavs in a tier 2 map

Bravo
Bravissimo

it's a shaped oasis so technically it was t7

What exactly does sword+shield Izaro do? 2h sword is the slash and mace is the slam. Is shield izaro the weakest?

I don't recall a "2h sword" izaro, sword izaro is sword+shield and likely the most dangerous because his slash has little windup

:^)

Yeah that's what I meant

>open a cocoon
>exalted drops
nice

why can't we have more fun leagues and races like increased drop rate, exp, pack size etc?

>PoE
>fun

Because fun does not generate money.
People only buy stuff when they're miserable, happy people don't need to inflate their ego with mtx, they're already happy.

because that's not fair to people who can't participate in races? if you're talking about short events that are then voided, that's pretty much what descent races here

Because if you're having fun, you're satisfied.

Gotta keep you frustrated and running for that great piece of loot that will never come. Because if it ever comes, you'll just quit.

but essence is an increased drop rate league
you get literally FREE chaos orbs

so how much is this staff worth in it's current state and how much would it be worth if I spent hundreds of fusings and swear words trying to link it?

>slam an essence of envy on a marble amulet
>+44% damage roll
gained 1.2k ED tooltip!

7 jeweller's

Been a while since I last played but did they change the:

3 wisdom scrolls -> portal scroll
7 portal scrolls -> orb of transmutation

so i'm thinking a bladevortex chieftian marauder that converts most of the damage to fire with a 40% kaoms, 2 decent doryianis and atziri fire belt and vaal pact.

think this will work?

>playing burn FB elementalist
>happen to corrupt vaal temple map
>tfw Monsters cannot be affected by Elemental Status Ailments

fucking game

Newbie here, can someone explain to me how the "Endless Hunger" node in the slayer ascendancy works?

>Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

So does this mean that your leech simply continues to heal you even if you have full life, so if you get damaged while you're still leeching, you regain that life? or does that leech get saved until the next time you take damage?

the first one

maybe

crit staff with no crit mods

>effects are not removed at full life
your first guess is correct

same problem that LL/CI builds run into with bloodmagic rolls on maps

yeah it's irritating, just toss the map in guildbank and take a different one out

>what is Elemental Focus

was looking at my inventory the whole time, I didn't even realize I was fighting a blue pack let alone bearers.

to simulate what I saw, stare literally only at the bottom right of the inventory. couldn't see shit through my CWDT spells that automatically killed the pack and the skeletons from the shrine.

nice use of those physical mitigation flasks

he got off screened

Anyone to play the MU Legend cbt with me?

no and stop posting here

This is the only arpg general though. Gotta talk about diablo 4 at blizzcon too.

is there any build whatsoever where one of those isn't pretty much mandatory?

20% is just too fucking huge, especially on big hits where armor is completely useless

I prefer ++charges and curse removal or bleed removal on mine

Are you fucking retarded?

>convocation doesn't work on skellies
there goes my meme build

my jade of reflexes gives me 12k armour and consumes fewer charges

you do the math, but there's a generous breakpoint where this is better than 20% pdr

>tfw you fell for the "farm uber lab" meme

So grinding red maps is really the only way to make currency in this game?

prophecies are the best way to make currency.

>jewellers touch
>monstrous treasure
>astramentis prophecy
>pale council keys

the list can go on

you either can't do a 4-key run in

he's alluding to kripp, but he's not funny

i can consistently do 4 key runs in about 12 minutes. but it doesn't matter how many keys i get, the treasure boxes just give me useless div cards, blacksmith whetstones, and worthless rares.

uber lab is retardedly profitable, I think I made 3000c-ish this league just off enchanted hubris and then there's the actual treasure drops which was also good but not as good as hitting a good helm enchant.

It's probably shit if you cant run it fast enough though.

if you can't make mad currency with 4*5 chests per hour, you're either the unluckiest person on the planet or lying through your teeth

either way, kys retard

have they announced the competitive race yet?

>plays casual game
>thinks there's competitive anything

catshitter can't even win casual races LOL

How come PoE has constant threads while being as dead as diablo and the inferior game?

it attracts a core of dedicated autists with nothing else to do

this is my demi

there are many like it

but this one is mine

build depth means there's replayability to be found
plus the whole updates thing
d3 hasn't had a system change in years

this is my other demi

there are many like it

but this one is mine

>#11
that's only 8 places below bronze LOL no big deal

Sure but the game is super boring so replayability isnt really that good.

whats the point of 3 month leagues when its usually dead after the first month?

some people have jobs and can't play 12 hours a day like you, retard

It gives the devs time to make more content for the next league. They can't make a full expansion every month.

If leagues were 1 month followed by 2 months of nothing, the game would be even deader.

Because if it ends in a month people would say it was too short and complain they couldnt do a proper build in time? At least how it feels for d3.

i was rank 6rd before the last day and then psyren and his group passed me because they mapped for 30 hours straight

you got outplayed retard, stop finding excuses for not even being able to break top 10

look, assface, i had to map all day every day with three literal GIRLS who were hormonal bitches and constantly stopped to ERP with each other FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH and i had to DEAL WITH IT because nobody else within the top 20 needed a support

do you think that was easy? i wanted to pull my hair out every day. i finally said fuck this and left their group with only a few days left of the race and that's when psyren passed me. if i had stayed in that group i would have gotten top 5 EASILY

if you think it's easy to play this game 18 hours a day doing lvl78 maps with a shitty 7 year old PC that never gets more than 10fps then you are mistaken, PAL

it was hard as fuck and i hated it and i'll never do it again. i felt empty when i received my're demi

a demi that is not rank 1 is not even a demi

Is everyone in poeg this autismal?

wow! LITERAL girls?!

these threads are actually a lot better than they used to be

can i run this game on a potato pc?

obviously not

>with a shitty 7 year old PC
fuck you and fuck everyone like you - you fucking poorfag cocksuckers just have to play multiplayer games and shit all over everyone else's load times instead of sticking to single player games where scum like you belong

you can, but it will make you and anyone you play with miserable - see above

Does poacher's mark work with spell attacks?

Only took 700 fusings to finally fucking link my 6-link bow for end-game. If everyone had my luck fusings would be worth more than exaults .....

>being a support cuck is an achievement
lol retarded piece of shit NEET stop breathing already

Anyone here remember and miss the diablo 2 generals and the vg server?

>Look up Taming
>Cost a truckload
>Look up Berek's Pass and Grip
>1C
>Look up Respite
>There aren't any on EHC or ESC
What the fuck?

how much flat +% damage is equal to 350% crit and 150% crit multi on a base 6.5% crit weapon?

anyone that still cared about diablo 2 after 2002 is a retard, so no