/vn/ - Bestiality edition

Visual Novel General #1229

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g2HkqgHP
store.steampowered.com/app/456760/
omochikaeri.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/october-2016-eroge-releases/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/vn/'s purchase habits
>pastebin.com/g2HkqgHP

wat game

Please Bang My Wife

I like lolis.

Kamidori.

Please Bang my Wife

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 5

Best girl.

but can you read visual novels in jail?

elsa kawaii!

What VN did you end up reading for reasons you don't even know (if you had any) but ended up sort of liking?

Not every country is as stupid as you, Canada.

What did he mean by this?

Thank you for not fucking with the OP.

Nice edition OP.

A reminder that untranslated visual novels are not allowed on /vn/ as per the rules of Veeky Forums. Please redirect all who discuss them to the proper board:

I'm seriously considering unfollowing Kastel on twitter, all he does is shitpost.

ok

nice blog

I'm seriously considering learning Japanese

>please bang my ex girlfriend 100% translated and edited
Are you ready, /vn/?

*notices your bulge*
OwO what's this?

Nonono, it's better if you insert it from the sides.

So in Please Bang My Wife the guy gets cucked while he's working on an NTR game, pretty ironic.

How good is it?

I'm seriously considering reading Please Bang my Wife

i need a waifu

iku ikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

store.steampowered.com/app/456760/ how's the translation?

Looks like Tales of Phantasia with moe sprites.

You should go for it if you like NTR, I'm reading it right now myself. The art is nice.

Really, really bad.

Fix the OP please

have you played it?

I'm judging based on the store blurb, the intro movie, the pictures provided and the title.

It's poor English. Very poor. I could forgive it if it was just one or two things, but everything about that page is fucked up.

Have you given up on learning runes yet?

Nope, haven't skipped a single day of study in the last year.

doko e?

wara

If I write eroge in Japanese, does this count as EVN or JVN?

evn obviously

shikata ga nai

Did ya'll call out Kirigiri's lie during the ch5 trial?

I was like CHIGAU

I kind of want to murder you

Please Bang My Wife is unironically a masterpiece if you're into NTR

the Jewel star trilogy. Started on the sequel series to it but haven't found the time to finish it.

All girls were best girls in comparison to the dog shit main heroines that Kamidori had. I guess elf-tits had nice H-scenes but she was still a shit.

elftits was hot because she kept talking about being impregnanted by Wil. dat cross species breeding

plus kawashima rino

omochikaeri.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/october-2016-eroge-releases/
What are you gonna read?

your mother

who's the rashid of the turbulent wind of visual novels?

don't say stupid shit like "please bang my wife"

Soratsuku, I guess? But it'll have to wait a while.

Please Bang My Wife

Literally Please Bang My Wife.

That would be Please Bang My Wife

Please Bang My Wife

The Hino game, Soratsuku and Re:Lief.

>EOPs will get neither of these games for 10-20+ years

>tfw learned Japanese but it's still impossible to appreciate VNs beyond a surface level to complete lack of cultural experience with senpai/kouhai relationships and other such Eastern values

you guys weren't lying when you said I should play the routes of girls I don't like first

It feels like a chore to read them after I finished reading the routes of the girls I like

shut up retard

Rude.

Elftits was unironically good though.

Re:Lief looks good but sadly, I'm a retarded EOP.

>play routes of girls I like
>play other game
Why not do this?

Yeah, that's definitely not the route of a girl you should save until last. Get her out of the way as quickly as you can and then forget you ever read it.
Hey, did you know she's an elf. She's an elf!

Don't forget it. Because she's an elf.

It's a story heavy game. Grisaia.

Well just finished Please Bang My Wife. I've read better NTR titles, but it wasn't too bad I guess. The art was the best part, but overall the vn felt too short.

>the vn felt too short.
This should be a positive
Maybe I'm jaded from having read over a hundred VNs but seriously they tend to be so unnecessarily long it's crazy

Don't forget she's also going to outlive you.

You are a human and she's an elf. That means when you die elftits will be alone for another 800 years, but hey, enjoy that elf pussy while you can, human scum.

ps she's going to outlive you and any children you have

>mc is greeted by popular senpai
>male friend: "HEH MC LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL BE PAYING FOR MY LUNCH!"
>mc: *sigh* "that's only fair I suppose"
>mc is hugged by cute kouhai
>male friend: "LOOKS LIKE I WON'T NEED TO BRING ANY MONEY FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK SINCE YOU'LL BE TREATING ME!"
>mc: *sigh* "can't be helped..."
mfw
What the heck is this

Stop, it isn't funny

I see where you're coming from. I appreciate a nice short vn myself, something like Hanachirasu.

Hanachirasu is literally the perfect size for a normal VN. Muramasa is like a book series, and Hanachirasu is like a solid stand alone volume. More VNs could learn from it.

What makes Noble Works better than Princess Evangile?

Fuck off, we don't need more 5 hour VNs. It's like reading a light novel, as a VN instead.

No thanks. If you can't sit and read for more than an hour or two maybe VNs aren't for you.

t. EOP moebuta

t. inexperienced VN reader

t. Please Bang My Wife

t. retard who doesn't understand VNs on anything other than a surface level

In my headcanon Wil finds the secret of eternal youth and lives just as long as Elftits, sorry anons.

The dialogue is way better and less cringe-worthy, also it's Yuzusoft.

>also it's Yuzusoft.
I thought you were critiquing Noble Works because of this, Yuzusoft is not a name for quality

Not the same guy but I hope you're joking.

Yuzusoft > Moonstone

In art, story, and characters

I'm not. Over on the jaypoo for instance "it's yuzusoft" is meant as "it's bad but has high production values so you may enjoy it if you turn your brain off". They aren't known as a dev for middle schoolers in Japan for nothing.

Even Dracu-Riot?

Wasn't even what I was talking about. I was talking about how the VN won't shut up about how she's an elf and how elves are soooo different from humans.

Japanese are hyper-beta, no wonder they're going extinct.

But that's exactly what moeges are lol, for what they produce it's not bad at all.

Not really, plenty of moe focused games aren't that bad. For example the Cation series is quite popular and well enough written. Or Ginharu/Hoshi Ori. And so on.

If you want to compare years old VNs, whatever

But I'd rather compare Yuzusoft's Senren Banka to Moonstone's Sakura no Mori Dreamers, both released this year.

Did this happen in Tsukihime?

Then you should have used their names and not compared the companies as a whole.

Senren Banka was so bad nearly everyone just held ctrl through anything that wasn't an H-scene or something close to it

What's so bad about it?