>Overwatch World Cup @ Blizzcon 2016
gosugamers.net/overwatch/events/576-overwatch-world-cup-blizzcon-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kzgvhm.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jamison Fawkes!

I love Hana.

gas every single homosexual

Junkrat-user, you are a treasure. I hope ranked is treating you better than it is me.

What makes a good player? How do I get better?
I've been stuck around 2k, but I'm trying my best. Communicating, picking the class that suits the team/situation best, switching when necessary, not chasing for kills but focussing on the objective...

Yes.

Best Mercy POTG

I told you, you fucking idiots. I told you that if you enabled the gays, more would come. Did you listen? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

>mercy on koth
why people do dis

Tracer is handsome, like a boy. As we say in Afghanistan, women are for children, boys are for pleasure

Why didn't he just fly to the lucio who was right there

The alternative is shipperposting, and no one wants that. There's a man that's so assblasted by pic related that he'll crash threads for it.

I think the gayposters are okay. It's the night crew's version of waifuposting or shitposting.

Who the fuck is Jariya in this game? Some dumb ass korean kept complaining about them when no one is named that in the game.

maybe he reads zarya like a retarded person?

Part of it really is team mentality. You can do your best, but you also have to do your best as a team. Try to make team comps that have good synergy with one another.

>The alternative is shipperposting
Why is that the alternative? Why is there no option to not post any of this tumblr shit?

>rank up
>2999
>now on a 3 game lose streak
I am BEYOND MAD

>really like some player icons
>the one thing you can't buy, seasonal or not

I actually avoided comp for the most part this season since I got kind of nervous about losing my rank. I really appreciate your kind words, though, user, and I hope that you have better luck from here on out! I believe in you!

JUNKRAT NO
I laughed, thank you for that.

Cutest and best pairing

You're very welcome, you always brighten the thread for me, so thank you.
Have a personal screenshot.

how do i climb solo when all enemy teams are basically this

This is a Blizzard general on a Cambodian Cave Painting website. No one's happy with anyone here, no matter how accomodating you try to be. Everything is shitposting, nothing is honest discussion. I'm sorry you had to hear this from me.

I went from 2700s to 2498. It is a slog, but you can't rest on your laurels.

Korean lacks many consonant sounds.

>i'll never play against a team retarded enough to have 4 players die to junkrat or d.va's ult

Indeed.

You are high enough, why the fuck do you need to climb any further?

combo with zarya ult my man

i wanted GM for 3000 CP, i got to 3900 and each game has just become a coinflip about which teams get the coordinated 4-stack of top 100's.

what rank do you think im going to get?
no bully.

I'd give you mine if I could user. I really want Reaper's Jack-o-Lantern and I know it's the one thing I won't get.

As long as I get one kill my job has been done.

gold, maybe not even
you're extremely new though if that's not an alt

This is a good one, thank you! I'm so glad I can lift your spirits!

Yeah, but at the same time I calibrated pretty low and I know I'm nowhere near good enough to move up like some of the other anons here have been doing. As nice as winning feels, I'm satisfied as long as the match is fun, so I think I'm okay with where I am!

thats your qp stats not your comp stats
and no more than 2300

You sure you don't wanna queue up with us? I'd be happy to grind through some matches with you. Post bnet, Junkrat-user.

>tumblr in charge of accurate body proportions

I'm on console and I don't really like giving out my tag, sorry. I think I'd probably drag the team down anyway - I'm not kidding when I say I calibrated low. Thank you so much for offering, though!

yes, fart in all of their faces

>2016
>people still don't understand how McCree's ult works

>unboxed 3 legendary skins during this halloween event
>none of them are halloween skins
make this shit stop come on

>6v6 only because muh balance
>no custom public games because no fun allowed
>just 1 map 5 months after release
>2nd map is to arrive in 2017
>no new game modes not even on the horizon because muh roster viability

That is frightening.

No problem, my dude. How low are we talking? Sub 1500? No judgments here, only curiosity.

If you get two kills out of your ult it's already value

>koth
>support for 2 rounds
>notice team is shit
>swap to DPS
>all gold with one fucking round
>lose anyway cuz they overextend when we finally get a chance to possibly win
Some people are just too fucking bad

2067. It's actually better than I thought I was going to do, but I think I got lucky and had a couple of rounds with really good stacks.

>pass into the iris
>lets break it down
>rein shield
>zarya bubble
>mei ice block
>you're powered up get in there

How do I get good with deadeye

I haven't given that enough thought I think, is there a list of good team comps/pairings somewhere? And maybe some pointers-per-class?
I've been practicing a class from each role, but I really should get better with more.

stand behind the rein
>but i have an ebin vantage point, the ana will surely miss
STAND
BEHIND
THE
FUCKING
REIN

>the only halloween skin I've gotten is hog
blizzard pls I dont want to buy boxes

>mfw leeterrs new mercy
my.mixtape.moe/kzgvhm.webm

I just played in the open beta, just got the game a couple days ago. its p fun

who are you going to hit when you are sitting behind a rein shield?

get behind a rein who's smart enough not to put the shield down while you're ult'ing
also realize that you're not always going to get kills and even if you made them all get off the point and go hide or just break a rein shield, that can be worth it

>use it while your team is doing something so six whole persons don't just focus their entire attention to killing a person walking slower than molasses and glowing brighter than the sun
>use it as soon as one full circle is complete unless you are completely confident that you can get more
>if you your circle is closing down on someone close to you but you already a circle complete on someone far away, just use it, then roll+stun the close guy, it always deals damage
>you can start using it while everyone is still getting rezzed
>just fucking use it, if you're going to die while using it then at least do some damage with it. You don't get any charge back and it's honestly a waste if you keep it on you forever because you will never get more than a double kill in most games but a double kill or even a single kill in a team fight is basically a huge swing.

Just kill me.

>it's a "tryhard plat player complains about the comp" episode
>he does it well into the round instead of during the hero select
really makes you think huh

order I wanted them
>Junkrat, Mercy, Roadhog, Reaper

order I've got them in so far
>Reaper, Roadhog, Mercy

I have 3000 OWBuks should I buy it if I don't unbox it?

Fuck you too

learn some other characters my dude

All those damn Junkrat and McCree posts.
Why is no one showing Reinhardt some love

damn son

i-i can't. my game only runs on an average 25 fps and 200 ping

why are dps players at 2-2.5k so underwhelming?

out of the 40 ranked matches played so far i've seen less than 10 good dps players that actually know how to aim, position properly and use ults

granted i mostly play rein / ana and theres not much finesse involved but holy shit

these guys are so bad and have such horrible thought processes that it's actually amazing

I love both Rein & Junkrat, bro. And soldierdad. And Reapfield. And Thick Mei.
I also like Roadhogs character, but I'm scared of pigs irl so I'm glad I didn't get his halloween skin.

>playing as mei
>enemy team has a mercy
>flank her and kill her
>do this over and over again
>she's healing people while I do this and they completely ignore her and let her die
>she does not ever switch off, just keeps trying to heal people that are letting her get flanked and not defending her at all
why do people subject themselves to supporting idiots?

iktf

confusedlucio.jpg

Mercy looks like a slut in this pic

I'm sorry, user! I like Reinhardt too, so here's one that I found!

Roadhog's character is definitely an interesting one. I hope they expand on it soon! I don't blame you btw, pigs can be pretty scary.

Widow-posters are asleep, post Ana

mercy's love the punishment

Maybe because they're at rank 2000-2500?
Don't expect miracles senpai. Even if you're playing better than your SR, it's unfair to expect the same from your teammates who are comfortable where they are. Even in master some people still don't know proper positioning.

>tfw finally climbed to master
>on 6 game win streak
>if i loose 1 game ill drop back to diamond
>i know the attack torbs are coming
>really want to get the most of this win streak

wat do?

Stop now before the attack Torbs become attack Junkrats.

I hate myself and I love suffering sometimes.

A huge hog scared me on my uncles farm when I was 7 years old or something, the fear never left ;_;

just play, who cares, you already got your guaranteed 2000 cp

>pass into the iris
Lol. Well, i guess the Zen will live minute longer.

>lets break it down
LOL

>rein shield
Against whole team hammering you down and the D.Va/junk ulti coming from uncertain direction? Good luck.

>zarya bubble
See above.

>mei ice block
See above.

>you're powered up get in there
Maybe if you power up hog or someone, he might survive the wheel, not sure about point blank D.Va. Still, will follow the Zen's fate.

>the attack torbs
Lost it.

Any fags playing on Xbo wanna play? I'm plat. Don't care your elo.

>"simulator" brawl
>25% HP
>200% damage
>25% healing rate
>50% ult rate
>200% cooldown
>25% respawn time

>calibrated at 2k
>2.5 next day
>kinda stuck here
I'm pretty good with Zarya, and unless scream at mic to ult when i ult noone does this.
Is this shit the same at 3k?

Suck my dick faggot.

I got a minor question.
Why does it feel so "floaty" when I play as genji and move my mouse?

>mei ice block can be overcome with coordinated damage and unexpected ult angles.
Share your forbidden apm techniques sensei

Where do I find my own personal support, who loves to play support for me 24/7?

I hope you'll forgive me for saying so, but that's kind of adorable. I do feel for you, though - we all probably had similar scares growing up.

>such potential!

W-What did he mean by this?

You just spam "ult ready" on the chatwheel then do it

Oh, i derped there. I read wall. In that case, will follow Zen fate as well.

Probably because of how Genji's arm flops around when aiming. It definitely looks different from the other characters, might seem floaty.

Craigslist personals, look for femboys.

AARDVARK

he was on the other side of the rock and hog ult knocked him over but because of your 60 fps it looks like he just teleported

guaranteed 2000 cp?