/dbg/ - Dragon Ball General

Fuck Monkeys Edition

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

Previously, on /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btdhHbE7oiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Getting REAL tired of your shit, Nappa.

power pole is nice

Lets do it, Post your CaCs

Are you niggas sure about "third loop of guru gives a wish"?

I think he just gives more options for earth wishes after you complete second loop alongside egg

I hate this shit so much

Posting

>That twister move late raid bosses do that fire off spark blast attacks

I cannot for the life of me ever dodge or block these spark attacks and they always do so much damage.

>start new char
>tutorial again

Wow

So I'm making an "explosion" based character, and I think I have it mostly figured out, but I'm not 100% on my supers.

Milky Cannon works well, and Genocide Shell has its uses, but I'm not sure Light Grenade fits the theme, despite the name.

Any suggestions for a replacement? I'm also looking around for a better Bomb Soul

>mira gets to go SSJ4 but CaCs can't
this is bullshit dimps, come on.

Oh I like this

MUH

>maximum charge
>explosion
?

>fuck monkeys

That's just to get Ki.

replace light grenade with evil explosion

>towa will never mind control you

why live bros

Yeah, I'm upset that we can't even get the top as a costume.

>you can keep using final explosion as long as you have stamina
Really makes me think

I should just rush the story to unlock stuff shop items. I'm not too far away from max level and have only done up to Future Gohan's story.

so which npcs in the hub give you outfits?

>Expert Mission 15
>Finally beat Frieza after the 5th try
>sigh of relief
>Suddenly Janemba

if you stamina break your opponent while they are low on stamina (if I had to guess less than one bar), their stamina break recovery is gonna be much slower than if you stamina break them while they have high stamina

but why begita

I have two questions.

1), does super vegeta affect ki supers or just regular ki blasts?

2) is a short range ki user using super vegeta and charge moves like evil explosion a good idea?

So I was looking to get Trunks' CC Jacket without sleeves. For anyone interested, apparently it'll be in the TP shop next friday, but consoles can go offline and set the date forward to get the items now.

I'd do it myself but i'm on PC and I don't think Steam allows for that kind of time fuckery.

that sounds to me like an excuse user

>Clock running down
>Janemba turning out to be pretty easy
>Wearing down his last health bar
>Suddenly that dimension blast attack

1) Regular ki blasts count as basic attacks for most purposes, no ki supers.
2) Evil Explosion works great with that, yeah.

it also affects regular ki blasts and regular punches
not sure about the 2nd question

So where do we hang out /dbg/?

Post your favorite Ultimate Attack.
I've been loving Spirit Balls.

I AM CAPTAIN GINYU! OF THE GINYU FORCE!

>when you want to look like you're trying but still don't want to put in effort

You have to set the (maximum) charge before triggering the explosion.

Perfect Kamehama

Awesome, I already tested out the moveset I just need a third ki super to use. So far I'm stick with ki blast thrust alongside galick beam cannon and evil explosion because I cant think of anything else.

>Trunks let this happen
Can he do anything right?

Dodoria's Launcher.

It's a bit tricky to land the whole thing, but when you do it's an instant 40+ hit combo.

Since I overrode the stats of my clothes with a QQ Bang, I'm debating on whether or not I should swap GT Vegeta's gloves for Goku's Whis Symbol Gi armbands to match the boots.

I hate spirit ball because it's so easy to lose track of the ball

Note to self, stop alt-tabbing in the rifts

He seems a lot less competent in general than he was in XV1.

Where do I get the plain normal kemahama?

I got 10 varations but not the ordinary one

Im still alive vegeta

one of the early parallel quests.

In xv1 he never did anything besides get taken over by dark energy

But it feels so good when you land the full thing. Or even better when they block it then an ally breaks their block and open them up to all the other hits.

Lanu user again.

For me, it's a toss-up between Warp Kamehameha and Elegant Blaster.

Warp Kamehameha's got the edge in terms of overall damage, but the Elegant Blaster is pretty useful; you can control where you teleport to, and when you teleport you force your opponent to remove lock-on, this removing aggro from you, provided you are not the only enemy in the vicinity. Though Warp Kamehameha deals considerably more damage, Elegant Blaster's damage is comparable to Final Flash, so overall, it's a very good move.

which cutscene is that?

so I beat the main story but still have a shitload of missing characters. four are from dragonballs, I know, but are the rest just from getting all them evil eggs, or is there more to it?

How do you get tagoma's scouter?

Living the dream

why did this game get so lewd

I want to see this in the DLC.

It must've been the one after the Ginyu Force episode.
Incidentally, when do you get Trunk's CC Jacket?

youtube.com/watch?v=btdhHbE7oiw

Is it just me or does a lot of Broly's dialogue sound like hes from a hentai.

I question how the fuck he even managed to let it happen

Where do you get the warp kamehameha?

i think you can buy it from the shop after the android saga

What's the per-requisite for Great Ape Festival? The Badman shirt calls out to me

so what to get after damage?
Stamina right?

also, I really think you don't get a wish from guru, already done 19 missions & no wish yet

Emperor's Death Beam

It's easy to combo into and it seems to delay the meter recharge on a great ape when the first beam connnects.

NOBODYS POWER LEVEL IS HIGHER THAN MINE

Hey Lanu. Which PQ gives that scouter?

gotta do it 21 times

Speaking of the DLC, in a previous thread, an user suggested that because we couldn't port over Bardock and Whis' moves, we might be able to obtain them in upcoming DLC, with them as mentors.

>DLC involves rescuing Bardock from the dimensional rift from some unspecified threat.
>He unofficially joins the Time Patrol as thanks, and also because he has nowhere else to go now, what with him having "died" in the main timeline and all.
>Whenever you talk to him while he's your Instructor, when he's not being a hardass to you he either talks about how much he misses his friends and wife, or drops some spaghetti when the topic of paying either one of his sons a visit in Conton City comes up.
>May or may not make offhanded references to Dragon Ball Minus and/or Episode of Bardock.
>When you complete your training, he says how proud he is of you for coming so far, and that you make a fine warrior, or if you're a Saiyan, he says that you're a fine example of a true Saiyan warrior.

god damned

Are the numbered CaC voices the same from the last game? Like I know male #8 in XV2 was also male #8 in XV1. Just wondering if that's consistent with all XV1 voices.

Weird. I only got N. Shenron. E. Shenron and O. Shenron didn't even show up.
Pic related, my result.

>Xenoverse Bardock referencing Toriyama's terrible attempt at expanding upon Goku's back story or Episode of Bardock
Things that will never happen

>Spent two days downloading Xenoverse 2 on shitty Internet
>got to 60% then download stops working
>had to delete progress just to get it to work again
By the time I have this installed everyone will be max level. Wish I could just pick it up at the store but no places around here carry it.

How is the game so far bros? Is there anything from XV1 that you miss?

ARE YOU READY TO DELIVER SOME

MOTHER

FUCKING

MILK

>How is the game so far bros? Is there anything from XV1 that you miss?
I miss being able to move the loading screen with my mouse.

>Jeff Fridges

Super Black Kamehameha
Wish we could obtain it but it doesn't look like we can until the DLC with Black is supposed to come out.

so any ZAMASU CaCs, yet

Anyone?

>when you mistime a skip and drop the milk right in front of Krillin

I think they rearranged them when they added the new ones.

I think I missed it.
Damn