>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What went wrong?

He builds Manta and prays the Crit gives armor reduction.
The problem is that in Pro games, he just gets stunned if he Rifts, so he gets kited.
Also the enemy team managed to get a non shift draft, so he is essentially completely counterpicked unless he Ults for Towers, which he has failed to do.

On the top of that, enemy team has counter itemized.

>the rocks die in about 5 hits
why does this hero exist again

>Pick CK
>be more useless than a GIVE ME ALL THE FARM Tinker

Roaming support CK is the best CK

CK had a game to lose the moment he got picked.
Meracle is probably in tears as he plays this shitty sack of shit that can't farm.

is CK the most useless carry you can pick?

He didn't do radiance so his got no idea what to do its been so long.

Is Mineski literally physically incapable of playing a game that goes under an hour?

I'm with this dude.
There is games where you just go Maelstrom Rush, and even just with like 5-6 levels and 2 points in Mana shield you have the HP of a hero with more than 2k health.
Pubs just need to stop itemizing really badly.
You can't win anything if you deal no damage.

He did have a good earlygame. But when they was top, they failed to just let the Illusions attack the tower, then got cleaned up one by one.

>No damage medusa wins another game

How to fix CK.

>Rift brings CK illusions with it no matter where they are.
>CK illusions do not expire, they must be killed.

medusa's ult counters the shit out of him
if mineski were smart enough to force medusa to waste her ult or just to ban her, CK would've raped WG

mineski more like mineskshit amirite???????????????????????

How it feels to be Mineski right now?

Oh hey Mineski couldn't qualify for something important didn't see that coming

>tfw no Sheever GF

It's fucking bullshit that the losing team from UB has to play immediately after the ub games.
They should have played the UB finals yesterday.

I doubt anyone wants to be his GF

Rubberbanding is literally what made Singsing quit the game.

He stated multiple times when trying out LoL, Hots and even Strife: "shieeeeet, can't play this game, FUK MAN you can't snowball here, it's so boring".

On top of meta's farming cores he simply couldn't find his place in this game.

His favorite position was playmaking mid, he loved Rhasta mid and other various int heroes. Since Valvo fucked the game over and this went away from these picks, Sing could never adjust. He tried carries, offlanes, meta mids, but was never successful, because he didn't enjoyed that gameplay.

Hope all you shitlord rubberband defenders are happy, because you ruined this game.

This "increased accessibility" killed what made DOTA a real man's game and now all that's left is a hero farming simulator, as in a fucking LoL clone where Leddit literally dictates the balance and every shitstain loser is pandered by the spoon.

>literally had a better chance of winning if Riki got all of CK's farm

is it

der dota

or

die dota?

What went wrong?

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>Liquid vs Ad Finem 1h 29m
this is hard do tpredict

it's

ded game

This wasn't "no damage" this was "Medusa gets initated on, throws a 50% slow that lasts for ages, and Lifestealer no longer get kited as a result"
And it kept getting worse for every item she got, because it turns out Skadi is a fair and balanced item.

>Comfy Dota Semi-NEET hangout stream that watches competitive Dota with obnoxious anime music.

I dont know what you're talking about

dota has AT LEAST 5 years left

this

>ck did less hero damage than riki/batrider/TA
>CK farms heroes not creeps

Uhhhhh???????

no?

Ad Finem choke every finals, Liquid 2-0 shit stomp.

is the guy in the middle a manlet?

dota has always been a ded gaem newfriend

You keep posting this shit but never the stream link.
How the fuck am I supposed to find you?

meth stunts your growth

Isn't it Der Doter?
Die Dota?

T. can't speak German fag

>Dusa gets Skadi
>TA refraction dies to illusions and gets kited
>Chaos Knight can't move and gets kited
>Batrider gets... kited
>Golem dies past 20 minutes because kiting + free aoe damage and Lifestealer
>Riki gets kited
And Lifestealer had the game of his life, because he didn't need to build a Basher, so he could get Mjollnir instead.

dota creator: Abdul Ismail
lol creator: Steve Feak

why is dota better than lol again?

so how do we make Nessaj the Chaos Knight viable?
guy can literally only kill supports and that's it

why is the guy on the left such a man baby?

someone post the webm where he spergs out over a harmless game

plot twist: they're all manlets

No dad just has bad knees from the meth

Riki did more damage than him that game
Even batrider did more damage than him.
I can't believe this.

I have encountered several 3-5 player premade teams recently in ranked matchmaking. Even if I queue solo, there is chance of meeting premade teams. First of all, those games aren't balanced at all. At second, it sucks to be the 5th player, while other players are sitting in their teamspeak server and unable to communicate with you. I have been playing ranked only, because I got bored of one sided smurf-team stomps. Now it seems, they have ruined the ranked matchmaking as well. Could someone confirm this?

thats herr dota to you

Yes. I think this game would be a lot better if Valve implemented solo queue again.

some requests I got around to finishing
1/4

savage roar - like passive that triggers every X times he's hit

>Adelaide was one of Tiago's alter egos all along

really makes you shit

Pugna looking delicious plz

Hurricane Pike is so broken. If you thought Dragon Lance was broken then hohoho just wait until people start catching onto this item more. The Dragon Lance stat nerfs are not reflected on Hurricane Pike

Look at the stats and cost. Very comparable to SnY but gives more stats, and an arguably more reliable ability that can be used offensively or defensively. There is absolutely 0 reason not to get a Hurricane Pike on any ranged carry. You get cheap stats, you get free range, you get an absurd active that makes you insanely mobile.

I'm really hoping for a nerf on this thing. Whether it be -5 agility, -200 force range (when used on enemy), or -50 bonus attack speed on the active.

I don't know what needs to happen but this item is stupidly versatile and it won't be long until you see it on every single ranged core hero.

Start taking out his random elements. Normalize his fucking base damage, the gap between lowest and highest is dumb as fuck. Rebalanced/scale the stun so its not overpowered when you take away the random, RR ALWAYS brings the target next to CK instead of random point between. Maybe rework the crit since it will never be as good as Juggs and WK already got the meme gimmick crit.

CK's reduces armor by 5 for 8 seconds and does more damage than Juggs, but wouldn't be balanced when its not FUCKING TEN PERCENT CHANCE aka useless shit without illusion spam.

Ranked has always been fucked. True ranked cannot exist until valve stops placing MMR punishments for report rates, and give beaners/ruskis the boot.

very good very good... where are the lewds?

2/4

Valve needs to implement role queue so you if you feel like playing position 4 support, you get a team that needs position 4 support. Everyone will happy and no arguments.

>make CK not CK
no

I love the ingame voic is bad meme.

Hey what the fuck.

This is based off one of my images.

Who the fuck gave you permission to do this?

DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.

Every hit that doesn't trigger crit, adds a stacking 4% slow
Works on illusions
Crit doens't purge it, just put the slow proc on cooldown its gone.

what are your thoughts on Icefrog being a muslim subhuman shitstain?

Guess you just need to search harder.

>AF vs liquid 2-1
>VP vs liquid 2-1
and this is the only possible scenario
if you think otherwise you do not belong here and should discuss dota in other places

No, this isn't league of fucking legends. There is no forced meta. God knows Valve panders to you brain dead monkey faggot retards enough already, its only made the game worse. The only thing league ever did right was locked regions, and that's the only thing Valve HASN'T 'taken inspiration' from in the past two years of patches. Fuck you and your game.

>pld could've stop sing from retiring
>pld could've made kaipi the best team ever
>pld could've made kaipi win multiple lans, majors, TIs
>pld could've prevented all this

fuck you puppey, if only you had let go of pie he could've saved the best team from disbanding and the best player from retiring

3/4
yeah all of these shitpost drawings are based off of something, it was requested

Can you at least tell me how many viewers do you have so it will be easier to search?

And your image is from a shit show from SHAFT.

What's your point idiot.

Have fun arguing for the mid lane then. Cut your wrists and burn your hand while you're at it. You seem like a masochist after all.

What a fucking stupid language, who thought giving words genders was a good idea. The all the different cases are fucked too

4/4

I'm not really sure I approve, dudester.

Can you like, at least redeem yourself by doing some sort of Abaddon edit?

If you do it then I can let this shit slide.

Neck yourself, shitlord.

It's one of my reaction images. I MADE THEM. No one uses them but me.

fuck off animefag

das it dota

jej get triggered more amerifag

stfu. english is merely an ancient german dialect blended together with vocabulary from latin and french

I do have fun, in fact, I have so much fun that Valve put a fun limiter on my account. People like you ruin games. Little bitch baby rule cucks suckling the system's teat like the whiner ass eaters you are. Fuck off. You're a bad influence, and Valve's constant pandering to people like you has only made this game worse since launch.

Chinamen with 600 ping, Peruvians and Russians inexplicably playing on US West is literally why I stop playing DOTA2.

youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8

whens the next esports

I can't even have banter on the U.S. east. All the Americans insta-mute the whole team, and none of the other people speak english. Third worlders are a scourge. I had to quit playing dota because of them.

EU games soon

So fucking wh*te holy shit

Buttmad that your shitty language is dying pop out Hans?

How are you enjoying this patch /d2g/? no patch until 3 months after major btw

Pudge nerf when?
>gets aghs
>nukes me for 1350 pure damage over the span of 12
>throws out hooks like a retard untill he gets one person and they die instantly from the enemy team
>30% fucking slow at level one

>he thinks I play this shit ass game

LUL

I can't wait for true sight ep 2 too see the butthurt in the fnatic camp

Give your energy for our boy Matu!

What's valve going to do now?
How can they follow such a failure of a team in this documentary?

I see Blizzshills are out full force

How about I give you my DICK, nerd.

6.89 will be right after boston retardo
>whole team jumps on pudge and throws everything at him
>"Denied!"
every time

>in bizarroworld matu is a caster and maut a proplayer but their skills are the same as in our world

Well get over here and give it to me big boy;)