High Learning Curve

Who here owns a high learning curve car?

I have over 12 thousand miles on my pony car and the clutch is the most difficult part to master. It's my first manual car but the clutch engagement is so short and needs such precise and consistent foot movement. Let go of it a millisecond too fast and oops the car jolts. Let go off it a millisecond too slow and oops you've worn the clutch plate down from slipping too much.

Also you need to memorize a chart of speed versus rpm at any given gear for that smooth rev matching.

Still better than an auto because it's better to learn than stagnate.

>discusses manual
>posts automatic
>automatic camaro
triggered

But it has manual mode on the bottom see

I think you're just a shit driver m8
>over 12k miles and still can't rev match from feeling or launch without lurching
shig

I can launch without lurching but I have to slip it for a second or two. Feels unnatural and weird slipping it that much.

Camaro should have more than enough torkz to not need to do that, unless cuck v6

is you?

>12k on the odo and still cant get a feel for the car
>memorizing anything

You dont memorize shit... you just fucking do it. You suck at driving. Face it.

Wait with the v8 you don't need to slip as much? How does the v8 differ with shifting. And yah that was a joke post.

>You suck at driving. Face it.
Dam I guess I do suck at driving. I'm good at driving autos should I trade mine in for an auto?

Have you ever driven a manual with a short throw clutch? It's a lot different that a standard truck. Admit it, it does have a high learning curve though.

>short throw clutch
kek, you gave it up there.
Just incase you really are that dumb though, no, it does not have a high learning curve at all.

You are a shit driver with manual, and auto.

Sensible bump

I mean really no one else has a high learning curve car???

Nothing is high curve learning WTF are you even talking about?
Some cars are equipped with a stiffer or softer clutch
Causing higher or lower bite points.
That's the difference.

I drive a 2015 Honda civic manual. The clutch is soft and easy to drive.
I drive stis and wrxs some have performance clutches on them and I can still drive them perfectly fine because I don't suck at driving manual.
You are putting way too much thought into the process of driving manual dude

>Nothing is high curve learning
Eh, I wouldn't say 'nothing', but yeah 90% of cars are retard proof.

OP is a retard

it's a sequential disguised as an automatic

It's not.

It's a fucking Camaro not a GT-R

>driving bros '95 suzuki sidekick 1.6l 16V 4x4 5 spd
>only driven it a few times (maybe 10 hours)
>already got down heel-toe down-shifts while braking without letting off the brakes and rev matching

in a 3rd world 4x4 made for driving in the woods. with a clutch that lets out all the way at the top and an engine that doesn't even make power till 4000 rpm

>12000 miles and not perfected

>drive automatic LS1 trans am
>walk away from every manual i race including the same car with a 6 spd

but manuals are fun desu

>automatics are faster than a manual in a straight line
who woulda thunk it

my other car is also automatic. its an EF civic with 62hp and an H4 auto trans

auto trans is chill af

Why are there gauges all the way at the bottom of the center console. How the fuck is the driver going to see that

It is, but I think you need to balance it out and have a (few) manual car(s)

i drive my brothers manual 4x4
if i can find a cable trans for my civic i'll swap it in

i could do a hydro swap but the auto doesn't make a difference when you have 62 hp

it shifts early and my engine makes peak torque early. its gets 45mpg through a 4 speed auto

>drive a Trans Am
>always get compliments on my sleeveless Molly Hatchet shirt