Bioshock General /bsg/ #BestGirl

In which we recognise that Rapture Liz is best Liz.

>Thread Archives, FAQ, Downloads, Videos, FanFic, and more
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27371943/BSG_Archive.htm
pastebin.com/S3rcbe1v

>/BSG/ Community
Steam Group:steamcommunity.com/groups/bsgeneral
DeviantArt Group:bioshockgeneral.deviantart.com/
/BSG/ Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=990220&add=1#mappage
/BSG/ Visual Novel:piratepad.net/BSGDLC

/BSG/ Booru:bioshock.booru.org/index.php

>Polls
Burial at Sea - Episode 1:bombch.us/BPOk
Burial at Sea - Episode 2:bombch.us/BPOn
Clash in the Clouds:bombch.us/BPOl

>Bioshock Wiki
bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_Wiki

Previous Thread:

First for no posters.

Hello?

Literally the most beautiful woman in the world

Underrated game and series.

A shame really.
>tfw no new Bioshock

Hi there.

>Baneposting IRL

Dr Suchong I'm Ryan Industries

Underrated waifu

How did we went from this..

..to this

BaS Liz is best Liz.

Murder and torture.

Post Rapture Liz.

Remember that scene towards the beginning of the game, when you're slaughtering cops and random people, then you run into this one house and a guy says "it's ok, I'm a progressive"? The hell was up with that? As far as he knows, Booker is basically a terrorist, but he's all like "nah it's cool buddy, enjoy my house, I'm on your side". Just found that kind of weird.

That's what they think. Endorsing terrorism and welcoming violent people IS the progressive thing to do. See modern Europe.

Why is she so perfect?

This game was all over the place. It was like half of the development team wanted to make an open world-type game/waifu simulator, and the other half wanted to make first-person shooter, then they threw in plasmids because it's Bioshock. The whole theme of it was a little confusing too. I wish they would have focused either on imperialism or religious fanaticism, instead of sort of muddling them up together and throwing in some hamfisted political message about revolutions and authority. And in general, the first half of the game (basically up until you step through the tear) was miles better than the second half.

TL;DR: Liz is cute

Lood

>tfw no Liz simulator
>tfw gloom, doom and headcanon

Why is this thread still a thing? You should've let it die peacefully.

Like Liz.

>Liz
>ded

In which we recognize all of Bioshock Infinite as a shittier version of Bioshock 2 in every way.

It's been two and a half years. Let it go.

t. Ken Levine

I think there were some serious disagreements during development, if you look at the early trailers and posters pretty much everything looks different-Elizabeth, Columbia, and the posters don't give any hint of Comstock being a religious figure.

Was anybody else disappointed by how little we got to see of Columbia? It's a whole city and Booker only runs through like 1/4 of it.

Where didn't they go to?

Think I might give 1999 mode a shot.

Columbia isn't really that big. Cities in general back then were smaller to begin with, and as far as we know Columbia has to produce its own food, which probably keeps the population from getting out of control.

The cities of Bioshock were focused on ideologies taken to the extreme. Rapture had libertarianism and collectivism while Columbia had religious extremism and revolutionaries. It gives these ideals a negative portrayal based on the actions of the antagonists. Infinite however focused more on timey wimey stuff (especially in the second half) instead of the conflicting ideologies of the opposing factions.

Midnight bump.

Come on /bsg/.