Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvyegjzhOJ0
strawpoll.me/11296879
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle
youtube.com/watch?v=olBM1U5bO7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

second for based baggers

post road bikes

motogp is full of euro cucks? do mericans not like racing?

their power/weight ratio kills them

American track racing is in shambles right now, Toni elias who didn't really do anything of note other than potter around near the back of the field in motoGP entered motoamerica and won his first 3 races in a row...on tracks he's never raced on.

Is there plenty of talent in america right now? probably, it's not the right competitive environment with feeder series to really nurture any talent right now though.

In europe they start racing on tarmac with minimotos when they're 3 years old and don't stop.

oh and did I mention elias did that on a bike that hasn't really been updated since 2009?

...against 2015 R1s?

Most are shit the hare scramble this year had an american on the podium which was nice.

Well he has a hover bike of course he fucking won

Yeah, americucks cant ride for shit. They should ban bikes over there and use those self driving ubers they love.

>Self driving
Are you autism?

Decided to get a CBR500 in a month or two, what am I in for?

>Dosent know about self driving cars
Kek, americucks are so dumb

>frictionfags think they can compete

For a Slow 2 cylinder bike.

>tf no sbk qt

>putting butt metal on your helmet

Self driving cars aren't even the norm yet you dumb memer

>Uber
>Self driving
I think you might need to be re-evaluated for a mental incapacity...

do you think hayden smashed this shit?

>slow 2 cylinder bike
you don't even know. I raced this guy again the other day and still btfo him every time. One time I even started in a gear too low and I still stayed with him up until I got into power band and he was already shifting into the next gear, then I got way ahead.

They will be in a few months because fat muricucks cant drive no more.

>Shes wearing his jacke

Yeah, rekt that pussy

Your shitposting skills need some work. I suggest taking classes in Canada or Austrailia

you should see hayden on a dirtbike.

That shit is just stunning.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvyegjzhOJ0

That's because any cruiser is slow old man shit

I take clases from ur mums pussay, fagget!!

I like redspade better

heavy

no revs

bit slow

stock rearsets scrape at no lean angle, I turned off an intersection and violently scraped them on the one I rode, had to pick the bike way up. Aftermarket rearsets a must IMO.

Very comfy and good fuel efficiency though.

that's pretty dope. I wish I could see some real flat track races on courses like that where it has turns in both directions instead of just being an oval

running a scientific experiment
strawpoll.me/11296879

Do you consider getting laid a skype session with a boytoy?

There has to be some sort of penetration with genitals from 2+ living beings involved to count.

do mopeds count seeing as they're 2 strokes?

I don't have a lot of experience working on shit (this moped is pretty much the first engine I've taken apart and put back together) but here's something that really fucked me up

>have extra cylinder and piston lying around, decide to do something fun
>get a dremel and convert it from piston port to reed valve
>put it back together, thing fucking flies (relative to a regular moped) and hits 50mph easy.
>only problem is it has trouble starting, on the first few kicks of the day it'll start up easy but if it dies or gets turned off there's no way in hell it'll start again
>pull the plug, it's dark and wet so figure I must be running too rich at start/idle condition
>spend 2 weekends in a row fiddling around and getting the start circuit leaner and leaner, still won't start and plugs still look way too wet and black when I pull them
>post this shit on a moped forum, everyone telling me to make it leaner (which I tried) and one post telling me to try making it richer
>ha as if that'll fucking work
>upjet it and screw the mixture screw out to the richest position despite the plug being black and piratically fucking soaked in fuel on a lower jet
>engine starts up first kick
>mfw

I'm fucking done, fucking around with engines as a hobby is fun but shit like this makes me feel like a literal fucking idiot. So much time wasted only for it to have such a simple solution in the end.

Anyone else m/o/ped here?

pic related my baby

You weren't giving it enough fuel on the starts probably causing the engine to flood making it impossible to start.
Pajeets drag those things which is hilarious.

engines like a super rich mixture on startup. When you made it leaner it probably just made it run hotter so the fuel would evaporate when you tried to start it back up after running.

yeah, I realize that now, still feel really stupid that it was something that simple. Guess I'll get better at working on shit like that with experience, I'm currently looking around for a 2 stroke dirt bike I can get my hands down and play around with as well. Funny thing is I don't even really like riding that much, but wrenching on motors and then hearing them start up, and then spending my free time tuning them in on their whole range is really satisfying for some reason.

i'm a noob, what are good brands i should be looking at?

Dude you just haven't gotten a real bike no offense. Clearly you need something that doesnt call to your fix it sense but more of this would be fun to ride.

>no 250 squid qt

for what?

hyosung is a valid choice

motorcycles. i know very little about them. but i don't like the harley chopper aesthetic. i like the japanese sleek look

The sticker made me laugh

alright /dbt/ helmet mount or chest harness for my gopro?

Bajaj

No offense taking, some of my friends say the same thing. I have a motorcycle license and I've ridden a lot of theirs and it was definitely more fun than driving a car around but didn't make me go out and buy one as urgently as a lot of people I know have. Maybe it's different when you own one and put a lot of time into it vs just borrowing a friend's bike?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle

come back when you stop saying retarded shit like "japanese sleek look"

helmet you nigger

It about having your own and being able to learn it. You like fixing shit so it is a great start. Its about the freedom and and skill required with a bike not going fast or being on a nice bike. Once you find something that fits your mechanic fancy and ride fancy probably wont be able to stop.

that page is like 200 words long, you expect me to read all that? yall got any good youtube channels or something like top gear but for motorcycles?

Revzilla and Motorcyclist are some of my favorites, but you really should read up on different kinds of motorcycles. You also should sign up for an MSF course if you want to learn to ride, the class is set up for people who have never ridden before.

You mean you like clean looking lines? Cause some of them are more sharp and aggressive looking then sleek. Honda and yamaha have pretty smooth looks on there speed bikes. What type of bike do you like looks dont mean shit in the end.

200 words long, you can't express interest in a hobby you're going into for 200 words

jesus fucking christ kys seriously

Welp had my first lowside today. Was just driving around when this guy did an extremely hard stop for no foreseeable reason. Panic grabbed my brake lever like my gf's DD's and then went down.
Dude immediately sped off when he saw I went down. Had to get some good citizens to help pick up my bike and call the cops.

Gear lever bent to shit, fairings completely fucked and now need a new turn signal.
Every second that goes by my back is hurting more and more. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
In too much pain to take a pic.

On top of that, my helmet shows just a few medium depth scratches with no cracks or anything. Do you think I need a new one? Shit was 400$.

First time poster.
Can anyone redpill me on the kawasaki 440 ltd i just bought one and its my first bike

the stuff inside the helmet is the part you need to worry about, not surface scratches. Did you hit your head on the pavement? If yes you need to replace it.
What kind of bike do you have? For the time being I would be worried about your own health first, but you may be able to temporarily stick them back together until you can find a way to acquire some new ones

Yeah I hit my head on the pavement, as time goes by my head is hurting more as well.
I ride a CBR500R. Appreciate the concern man, shitty shitty night. Looking for new parts right now.

sorry bro, but yeah get a new helmet. your insurance might cover it, check your policy

Hopefully the repair won't cost too much.
I've been looking at the CB500X lately is the 500 twin smooth on the highway?

who's the whore

sounds like you should go to the doctor and get your head checked out. better safe than sorry

Go to a doctor, first off. The bike can wait until you're sure that you're okay.

Wew lad, why did you buy it? Its going to be nothing but trouble in a few weeks and i hope its not a cuckfe bobber brat bike becuase its going to be even worst.

broke a dry spell a few days ago :^)

Shit m8

Yeah its just 'okay' at highway speeds, you'll be in last gear with 7500 out of 8500 rpm at around 80 mph.

I think I might do that, thanks guys.

>learning how to launch bike from a dig (just started riding a few weeks ago and want to get takeoffs smooth and fast just so i don't hold up traffic)
>get a nice launch, start to pick up some speed
>dudududuududu- dead
>realize i didn't turn my fuel on leaving wal-mart

M8 go to the doctor if you can. It dosent sound like your badly hurt, if you cant go at least take some ibuprofen or someting and rest a little.

I ride a 50cc motorized bicycle, Veeky Forums. I love the thing, but I need a real motorcycle.

Can someone convince me that I shouldn't drop 5k on a new (300miles) 2014 KLR650?

I'm tall, I like mountain biking and I don't want a low, heavy street bike. But I still want to be able to take highways occasionally.

>Dude immediately sped off when he saw I went down
he dindu nuffin, you obvs were following too close.

EADC

DR650 mang

Doctor ASAP, concussions are and can be a serious problem.

Helmet is likely toast, pretty much if your head is in it and it hit the ground, you've now compressed some of the foam that will save your life in a real accident.

klr a shit. If you ever plan on doing much trail riding and still occasionally doing short highway rides get a WR250, DR-Z400, DR650, or XR650L

>don't want a heavy bike
>so let's buy a KLR650

I mean who would want a low, heavy streetbike like a GSX-R750? that weighs 189 kg while the featherweight KLR650 would be only 196 kg wet

I'm not shitting on streetbikes, don't get your panties in a twist.

The key is that the bike needs to be tall, and KLRs are tall AF.

How tall are you?

6'4"

Get an XR650L. It's really tall.

will riding in the winter really fuck your bike up?

:(

Would an SV650 motor fit in an RXV/SXV550? How much heavier would it be? I really desire those bikes but don't want a maintenance nightmare machine.

should i get the SR400 as my first bike?

what's the general opinion on them and can anyone here that owns one vouch for them?

no, do it all the time in Australia

He just fell from i bike m8. Its not the end of the world, also hes just scared because of what happened

Shitty overpriced hipster cuckboi bike. Pls go back to Veeky Forums.

Is this worth it?

Ducati 900ss 1991

£2400

Depends on the milage and how beat on it is

No.

Says 14k miles but he doesn't have complete history so who knows

Has Termignoni exhausts and is in good condition with new tyres and shit

Kind of apprehensive sine everyone here says how shitty ducati's are

hipster cuckboi bike?

i think you mean free-spirited japanese qt that wants more out of life

youtube.com/watch?v=olBM1U5bO7Y

My shoulder feels a bit better, but I'm going to have to break bad and go to a doc this week. Certain bits are still really sore/hurt. Kind of a deep/dull hurt in a certain part too. I'll probably get a referral to the worst place in town, but God I hope not.
/Alamonon_blag

>6000 USD
>overpriced

maybe for neets like you, come back when you get a job like the rest of us big dawgz, chump

Ducati's are great when running perfectly. Great bike to ride, handles superb.

It's just the special snowflake engine maintenance that lets them down. Desmo valves are a prick to adjust, even when you know what you are doing. Plus the belt driven cams and dry clutch.

Rip

Makes me feel lucky. When I dislocated my shoulder last season in my accident I just popped it in later that night.

How often do you fags wax your chain?
Also what's best wax?

every 600km, I use motul road bike chain spray.

cool story tater picker