/palg/ - Paladins General

REMINDER: you are playing against bots until level 5 in casual queue.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB36)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?17106

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Old thread:

bought pumpking, disappointing voice pack desu

i also don't get why they raised the price of skins to be even more than Smite, can't believe I spend 200 crystals on a pair of sunglasses for buck.

Is it just me or does Barik have terrible voice acting? It sounds like an American trying to do a Scottish accent

Anyone else get distorted sounds while playing sometimes? Sort of like static, usually happens when a ton of things like ults are used or characters are yelling. Awful painful with earphones.

i miss him

He sounds more like an autist just shouting stuff, and he sounds more like a Jew than a Scott.

The thing I hate most is his dialogue. His jokes and taunts aren't even funny beyond the few shots to the knee one.

HERE'S

I miss big guy Buck too

THE

how to get gud with buck.
I am new if it helps.
is he a bad flank to get to know the game

JOHNNY

Some kind of sound distortion happens usually when a lot of stuff's going down around Makoa's ult for me.

>everyone completely spazzes out in chat before game starts
>some russian in there too
>everyone wants to give up due to draft
>caps lock everywhere
>win convincingly
Oh okay then

WINDUP

Why did they turn buck into some generic angry-looking spanish dude anyway?

Also, when will he get skins that give him hair?

: .

buck's pretty good
jump to enemy, net them, use recovery if low, jump the fUck out
he's horrible at range
also he has the most health out of all of the flankers so you can be a bit more aggressive with him

Why is in every match i played recently there's always at least one bomb king doing below average damage?

is anyone else having this glitch where you can get to the main menu but can't join a match?
or is it just the servers being down?

>sometimes
Try all the time when there are more than 4 people on-screen.

It's most likely the server shitting itself.

how do i convince my friend to play buck?
he only ever plays androxus and evie and keeps complaining how both of them are squishy
i told him to try the big guy but he just doesnt respond
i even topscored as buck while he was playing androxus and got twice the eliminations
i seriously dont know how to get him to play other classes

My mobile keyboard suddenly wouldn't do any inputs but punctuation and spaces. Very odd.

Okay: topic for this thread: ideal Champion remains. Provide art if able.

For Drogoz: Zombie Dragon skin.

*Reskins not remains. Re-skins.

Want to buy someone else besides Barik, i like Bomb king and Drogoz/Makoa seem cool too but i can't decide
as i really like Barik (specially with its TF2 skin) and if someone picks him i'm just a shitty Alfonso.

Bomb king is cool but using the poppy-bomb seems so lame and i'm not so sure about M'koa and Drogoz, how are they?

i want a revenant drogoz skin
bloody, skinless lizard skull to replace his normal head
bright red spots instead of his eyes
cyberdemon horns instead of his normal ones
guts and flesh falling off of him
and replace ALL of his voicelines with EXCESSIVE SCREAMING

Makoa is very strong, if you want you can meme around and play him as a flanker, you can 3hit any enemy dps if youre close enough, hook ensures you that last bit of edge of damage if needed
Drogoz is broken

Drogoz is your typical rocket launcher class. If you like those you'll like him. Makoa IMO is one of the most fun champs in the game. Hooking people and autist raging at your enemies is fun.

>flanker makoa

just

stop

and uninstall

I realized he is slow and his net's cooldown is a lil bit high.

Why? Its fun

IT'S NOT FUN WHEN IT'S FUCKING 4v5 AT THE OBJECTIVE BECAUSE OF YOUR SLOW DUMB FAT FLANKER WANNABE TURTLE ASS REEEEEEEEE

user please, skeletons are too spooky for the Chinese market.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Then you never seen it be played right or you played it wrong
Either way, its not that efficiant but it can work, i won us a game by doing so few days ago, enemy viktor didnt have a pleasent time

just uninstall, kid

>that Kinessa
>that bomb king
i'm so sorry, user

After you, shitter

WHO CARES ABOUT THE CHINESE
THEY CAN STAY BEHIND THEIR WALL WHERE THEY BELONG

Hi-Rez is owned by a Chinese mega-corporation. Skeletons never.

>hurrr durr I managed to flank against retards in the 20s shitpit, flanking with Makoa is soo gewd

uninstall and kill yourself right after, stupid cancer fuck

But user the Chinese are willing to spend money on these kinds of games, you don't want Paladins to go the way of Tribes do you?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Slow and steady wins the race

potg is really lame. does it only count double, triple kills, etc?

Why are you so mad user? Chill the fuck out and continue playing your kinessa

AUUUUUUGH

It counts whatever it wants. Shit's borked.

What the fuck are you doing with those right clicks on that distance at the point? Jesus christ, stop

>Not realizing he is playing best girl

i cant be the only one who thinks that seeing enemy health bars is making it a bit too convenient for some champs right?

>playing Shitnessa
>ever

turboshitter please

God fucking damnit man. God fucking holy fucking cocksucking fucking damnit. I did fucking everything I fucking could. All drogoz had to do, was to break the damn shields, CJ. FUCK. FUUUUUCK.

I told you to chill the fuck out shitter, go play some more kinessa and be useless

>plays worst whore Kinessa and encourages others to play her too
>thinks Makoa should flank
>posts niggers

do you need help in deciding how to kill yourself? I've got plenty of suggestions

how to make this Paladins related?

Some damage dealer holding a Wrecker Card and Ruckus being surprised

I never said it should, if anything, youre the one being a retard in here who cant read simple sentences

And that sniping Ruckus. Why are those so popular?

>lose while doing well
>lose over 100 points lmao why not
>win a real fucking good round
>... eh have 50 points or something

FUck this shit.

bomb king holding up Jolt IV and any mobility-less character reacting

>History still doesn't display shielding or objective time

buck holding up cauterize III and ying reacting

>ever suggesting to play flanker with Makoa

like I said

you need to uninstall and then leave this general

your stupid shitter "uhuhuhu but it worked for once" strategies are what lose matches, shitter

yep and it also attracts people to play only damage dealers/flankers.
not me.

Im not even the first one talking about it in here nor first one trying it, sorry for suggesting something fun for the user to try
Go play some more fernando or ying to feel better about yourself now :>

>be androxus
>be forced to purchase wrecker every single fucking game no matter the amount or what sort of healers there are on the enemy team due to 0 (ZERO!) of my allies purchasing wrecker on champions vastly superior in shield breaking than androxus, as they can do it from a fair distance, such as Viktor, Kinessa and Cassie
Feels terrible, man

you're really bad at guessing the characters I play regularly because you keep floating towards shitter safepick characters and shitter strats

Exactly, youre behaving like one. Just stop being annoying and autistic and it will be all ok

Picking up Evie until I master her. Investing in blink is best, yes? I've seen people mention Wormhole is good. it works similar to Ying's, right?

I don't know if anything's supposed to be different in the shooting range compared to normal matches, but if it isn't, I did some testing around with this card and it turns out...
It's completely and utterly broken. The damage reduction NEVER wears off, only death resets your stack. It does stack up to 10 times and using it 10 times near one enemy can get you a 40% damage reduction (used the Pip). But wait, there's more! When used near multiple enemies, it treats them all as just one in the stack, but with some diminishing returns. As such, using it 10 times near 2 enemies gave a total of 70% damage reduction (used the 2 Cassies) and near 3 enemies it was 75.4% (used the 3 Skyes). Apparently, they use a FIFO stack to store the reductions, so getting an 11th one pushes out the 1st one, with everything remaining the same if not used near anyone.

why would you ever need shield breaker as androxus
kill their backline and then flank their shielder so they can't block both you and the rest of their team

I'm not the one trolling and suggesting stupid playstyles like flanker turtle, turboshitter

Did they reduce Viktor's recoil again? I tested it in the shooting range and my gun was going everywhere right after the patch, then I tested it today and it's like I am back to having no recoil at all without cards.

perfect

Glorious, thank you.

And i said for fun, holy shit how retarded and autistic are you, just fucking stop responding

Last hotfix fixed the bug that caused him to have more recoil.

>yfw in siege mode and it's 3/3 at 99/99 on the objective

>bug

wormhole just makes it so if you press Q within X seconds after blinking you return to where you blinked from

you don't need more than level 1 or 2. level 1 is enough for most shenanigans and double-blinking for the sick heal together with the heal-on-blink card, any more than level 2 is counterproductive because the cooldown of Q is low enough that you can just blink back manually instead

>Bug

I dunno, giving him actual recoil seemed like a good balancing option, though it was pretty fucking crazy.

>keeps replying like some OCD autist
>tells others to stop replying

lel

your original post had nothing to do with "for funsies", you added that as an excuse later

it's still a dumb shitter strategy that costs games against any team that is not completely retarded and new like the ones you are still playing against in your filthy shitterpit

What parts of Evie's punk costume do I need to get her actual sound effects? I just have the skin, but she has the same lines. The weapon or the voice pack?

>if you want you can meme around and play him as a flanke

>matchmaking puts you against players with 2150 games when you have 200
me too thanks

>meme
>for fun

there's nothing fun about memes, fuccboi

>guy has night cassie skin
>they suck dick

>Guy has skin
>Sucks dick the majority of the time

Wowee. Nandos with the Ares skin tend to be good, at least.

dude like
matchmaking is fucked

For anyone wondering what type of damage each attack is, bear in mind the following rules:
1) explosions/fire-based attacks are AoE
2) everything else counts as direct hit damage

What does buying a skin have to do with playing ability?

This is why cosmetics are p2w in my eyes, they make other players think they are something great when they could just be a potato with a lot of disposable income.

What are some fun gimmick loadouts you've tried? I've been having fun with reload speed mal'damba.

ayylmao

The general idea is that someone wouldn't buy a skin for a character they don't play a lot/well, which is actually generally true. However, I have a friend who buys skins for EVERYTHING in League of Legends, even champions he has never played before. I'll never understand it.

Like if they're just gonna batshittily slam people together in an elo mess it REALly shouldn't take 5 minutes to queue

I am sure the matchmaking algorithm has some logic for this.

>Two extremely high Elo players and 3 low Elo players against five mid-Elo players

The system probably thinks the two high Elo players are good enough to carry their team in this situation. They very well could be. It's actually not that hard to carry in Paladins if you are really good, from what I have seen.