NSX where is the hype?

Why isn't this car getting much attention from Veeky Forums or even the car scene in general? I mean when the r35 or the 86 hit the floor the hype was insane however th response to this seems lukewarm at best,,, I mean it's the NSX for fucks sake am i missing something

It wasn't tuned by Senna

It's overpriced and pretty boring desu.. they basically made a slower 918/mp4.

The original nsx was unbelievable at the time because it delivered a faster car then most at the time and it was at an achievable price.

The new nsx isn't delivering anything we havnt already seen and they're charging alot for them.

People are bitching because it isn't exactly like the original. They need to take their rose-tinted glasses off and actually drive the NSX, both of them

Also the GTR and laptimes ruined supercars

>Made a slower 918
>a baby 918 at the tenth of the price

I see no problem with this

theres nothing particularly ground breaking about it.

>86
that was all toyota paid media hype

Well, the R35 presented a sub-100k (at the time) car that was quicker than most supercars. Most importantly, it was sold in the U.S.

The GT86 presented an affordable, quick-ish (eh) car that was FR, manual, and looked fast.

The NSX presents nothing new. Bland styling, hybrid, and everything digital, that is also wayyyyy overpriced.

Seems like we've seen this car for like 10 years. Even though it just came out it feels like its already overdue for replacement.

>It's overpriced
like the original nsx

>a faster car then most at the time
like the new nsx, old nsx was beaten out by hopped up family sedans btw

>at an achievable price
it wasnt, adjusted for inflation a 1996 model is about 20k cheaper than the new nsx

Trust me, the NSX is absolutely getting attention from car enthusiasts. Its probably the most exciting car launch of the entire year for most of them, considering this car has had a long development period and, despite early mixed reviews, has established itself as being a good sports car.

Veeky Forums doesn't care about it because Veeky Forums is full of poor, retarded benchracers who masturbate over 90s Japanese sports cars that they've never actually driven (though they did drive them in Gran Turismo) and thus have absolutely no taste or appreciation for modern cars. The only 'new' thing most posters here have actually driven are crossovers and SUVs that their parents bought, not the sports cars and coupes they claim to have so much knowledge about.

If you have the money for the NSX, you have the money for a 918.

The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great day for a few years back to my mom just said I had a good time with you guys have to go back and I don't have a great way of life and death in my head.

t. American

Import restrictions are to blame for JDM-tyte culture.

I really hope that was supposed to be a joke.

The NSX starts at $156k. The 918 starts at $845k.

Well, at least now we all know why are on Veeky Forums.

Kek, this is true. McLaren started selling the new NSX 7 years ago.

>NSX where is the hype?

About 5 years into the past.

The car spent too much time in gestation that all hype it garnered when it was unveiled in 2012 has dissipated. And unlike the LFA, the driving experience was mediocre for its market.

Honda didn't make this instead.

Fucking mistake.

why didn't they just make it a twin turbo v6? the motors are just a hindrance.

Simple, they changed a 90's sports car into an overpriced exotic. Nothing to be surprised about.

>Simple, they changed a 90's sports car into an overpriced exotic

You mean they changed an overpriced exotic into an overpriced exotic?

>NSX
>Exotic

Choose one.

Are you referring to the old one or the new one?

The old one, it was never an exotic.

"New", "Sportscar" "eXperimental"

It's not exactly an inspiring looking car either. Not that it matters, or that it is the only factor, but it makes a difference considering it's honestly boring to look at, and not really good looking in any way.

>if you can pay $156k you can pay $1 million

>adjusting for inflation without accounting for market conditions
rofl, retards, shills and cucks do this to justify today's higher prices

This.

It ruled SuperGT back then and the exhaust sounded like a F1.

They replaced it with the NSX prototype and Honda teams were embarrassing themselves.
They removed the hybrid system and everything got even worse.

That looks hideous