Is there any point living if you're a Poorfag /b/?

Is there any point living if you're a Poorfag /b/?

>tfw work 50 hours a week just to pay rent and buy food and have no money left over for anything
>tfw walking 3 hours a day to get to work and working for nothing because can't save any money at all

Inb4 get better job because I can't I'm not smart enough to get a "real job"

Stop spending so much fucking money. There's no way you're working 50 hours a week and just getting by unless you made some really dumb decisions.

I live in ontario canada everything is expensive as fuck man

Leave Canada.

Opportunity is better here in USA. You could get a job doing construction 40 hrs a week and make AT LEAST 12hr and prob 15hr. That should be enough for a start. Work hard and you'll be manager in a year.

I think Texas Georgia and North Carolina are all good places.

I already make 12.80 an hour and it doesn't even come close to cutting it. They need to start paying living wages in this damn country, everyone I work with is 1 check away from being homeless and starving

then move, or else you'll live the rest of your life in poverty, and retires with no money in your pocker

Can't afford to move

Sorry I am not buying it. So you are clearing at least 30k... where does all that money go?

Lol basic income is already coming to Ontario for poorfags

And yes about 30% of people in Ontario make < 15$/h. You aint the only one

I make 20k a year at best, the taxes they take from each paycheck is a joke and if they didnt I'd be able to live semi normally

Pick up a trade

You dont have to be smart

For fucks sakes, user.

What is basic income?

Yes you do you have to be able to use tools etc properly

You can't figure out how to use a hammer?

Nvm I googled it and if things go good by April 2017 they might be able to boost me up to 22k a year which I'd be able to live fine off of

>tfw did the math and I'm making 18k a year now

I can use a hammer but I'm not smart enough to build things

fuck off yes you can, move to some shithole like winnipeg where i am or the territories and work up there doing construction you fucking dud

have you made a budget, cause even at 50h/w @12.8/h thats $1408 biweekly. with overtime

where in ontario do you live??

move to a cheaper city for fuck sakes

Move out west or up north and work, or go into debt for a while and learn a trade. Get some roommates to help cover living expenses.

Just fucking buy a secondhand bike so you aren't walking three hours every day.

look at van gogh; poorfag of a different time

religion is a necessity for those of constant povertytragedy
not as an opiate
rather treat religion as a blade of grass touching up against your foot, its a simple pleasure no one can take from you.

poorfags
i suggest nature, chill in the park for one night, it'll do you more good than harm.in the long run; i was poor once, lost all my friends but never my self-respect.

why religion? easy like sunday pie.start. today.now.done.
was that not so bad? believe me, i feel for you impoverished folks, the fighting, the drama and the legitimate diseases both mentally and physically, its just a cavalcadeclusterfuckingchainreactionstethoscopemcgangbang.

i wouldnt wish a life of poverty on my worst enemy

Just start looking for another job in your spare time, closer ideally. Don't wait for basic income, the system is rigged and working poor and the last people who will get assistance, it will all go to old crunchies, immigrants and fat single mothers. I grew up in Ont. and got out west years ago, don't come out now, it's just as bad. Look for jobs east where cost of living is cheaper maybe. Don't try and leave Canada, the rest of the world is falling apart even faster these days.

First sign of oil going back up and jobs west jump at them, they love people like you, hard work, long hours and usually camp work could be your ticket. Good luck son!

I am the working poor, I work all the time and I can't afford shit and now it even worse because it's cold as fuck out and I have to walk for hours

This. You missed an opportunity at fort mac for a six figure job, don't pass up the next one. Save up some money of your oil field money and get an education, whether it's trade school or university. That way you'll always have an "out".

Moving is free. Sell all your shit and walk. Find a shelter until you get a job. Quit trying to play the victim

whats your job? Rent shouldnt cost more than 50% of your earnings. Im a total poorfag I work as a private hire school driver (kiddie pick ups and drop-off) part time minimum wage and make $1000 a month, and 1 room rent is just $400 mo, and i save 20% of my paycheck to invest in shit

Get some of that free government money. Food stamps or whatever you canadiancucks have.

>Rent shouldnt cost more than 50% of your earnings.

And what do you do if you simply can't find rent that cheap, kill yourfucking self?

As a working single male he wont be eligible for any government assistance, even if he is making minimum wage. Maybe a bit of help buying prescription meds if he doesn't have benefits at work. The welfare system in Canada is not as generous as you might think.

That said, I think he's full of shit. If you split your rent with roommates, don't have kids, and are sensible about buying groceries you can still have some disposable income on minimum wage,

a.) move

b.) get a better job

This