Frigid in the winter

>frigid in the winter
>frying pan hot in the summer
>gets fucked by the sun without heavily tinted windows
>slippery and uncomfortable

What's the appeal of leather seating again?

So when you're getting pussy in the whip, you can easily wipe cum off the seat.

Muh status symbol

comfy, feels nice minus the heat issues

objectively god tier is leather with alcantara center insert though, best of both

leather seating is more desireable in interior decor

>what is the appeal of leather?
>because it's appealing

Alcantara or suede is best.

because it's a premium product that costs more and cheap cars use cloth

>It costs more so I reckon it's better
C'mon user, that's iPhone logic.

Because its worth more in materials and resorses needed to make it

Looks good and easy to clean, that's pretty much it.

Cloth does everything else way better.

and iphones sell a lot

because once its the right temperature it feels really good when naked

>the general populace is shallow and stupid

Wow great argument there user

It's nice in places where the summer isn't hellish. After a few minutes cold seats turn pleasantly warm, and if waiting is an issue seat heating is a feature in lots of cars now too.

It's just one of those things that wouldn't be a selling point or a deal breaker, but I certainly wouldn't mind having them if I didn't live in Australia.

Giulietta seats best seats. Leather/alcantara glory.

>the general populace is deeply reflective and highly intelligent
Wow great argument there user :^)

Yeah, sure

>his leather seats doesn't come with heated seating from the factory

In a 95' kraut box of all things and you niggas complain -20C/-4F is cold, well I drive this shit in -35C/-31F and my ass is still warm.

Yeah, absorbing liquids like a sham wow I ther than that comfy like a pillow

>have heavily tinted windows
>have heated and cooled front seats
>have heated rear seats
>have light-colored interior

yeah I'm good, thanks

cum stains on the seat are pretty shitty actually.

>What's the appeal of leather seating again?
The main reason is that it is easy to clean. Cloth seats are only for people who are chronically clean. Their clothes are always clean and thus don't transfer grime to the car seat. They are tidy and don't drop crumbs or spill drinks onto the seats.

If you smoke, the tar from smoking builds up not just in the cloth but also the padding underneath. With leather, it all stays on the surface and is wiped off by other passengers' clothing or by cleaning.

luxury
doesn't absorb smells or liquids
all major issues with it mitigated with heated/cooled leather seating

>that stain

>Good aesthetic
>Comfy
>Easy to clean and won't absorb all your bodily fluids over the years
>Durable
>Muh status symbol

It needs to be good quality leather to be worthwhile, I used to have a Mondeo which was exactly as you describe with leather seats. It was so bad I thought I would never buy a car with leather again.

A nice E46 popped up for sale with the sports leather seats and it was so cheap I thought if it was bad I could swap the interior. The quality is a real step up and I genuinely experience none of the above issues.

It is easier to clean and very comfy, and has aged extremely well. Car is 17 years old and has 160k on it and besides a small amount of discolouration on the drivers bolster it looks fantastic and not worn out at all.

Are u retarded? That is just the grain being in a different direction.

itt

>why is leather better if its better?

>doesnt absorb ejaculate/sweat/ vag juices (car sex is common among young normies)
>youre not absolutely fucked if you have grease on you and you get it on the leather
>more visually appealing especially with the variety of stitching available(i dont see any diamond stitched cloth)
>easy to clean
>easy to maintain (spray and wipe)
>isnt a sink for awful odors
>fur doesnt get stuck to it
>easy to unfuck if you spill a drink
>need i go on

Not hard to clean cum stains from upholstery

>have micro penis

no thanks

How to prevent 100F leather when I get in my car? (Tinting windows isn't an option)

I'm a poorfag : the thread

You should see the shit stains...

Yeah you ever tried to clean a sponge?

I live in FL and the windows aren't super tinted but my leather has pores so it's actually pretty ok. It doesn't look as "nice" with all the holes but I care more that it's both soft, comfortable and well ventilated. Its also a light beige color.

I do have to spend 10 seconds putting up my sun shade all the time but hot leather does not feel any worse to me than hot cloth when it's well ventilated.

I have very dark tinted windows and a dark gray leather interior. The seats still get hot as fuck in the summer.

>My $500 shitbox has fake leather so you're all poorfags

>grain being in a different direction.
Right in the crotch area? Why would a manufacturer do that?

It isn't from the manufacturer. Someone sat in it, and the grain changed direction as they got out. It's like when you rub a suede shoe.

what is heated leather, tinted windows and an autostart for tree fiddy alex.

fairbanks ak here 90s to -60s is possible, 80s to -40s is a regular year.I like my bunwarmers too.

auto start and a/c set to max