/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

The Purge 3: The Escape Clause edition

Set your social club profile to public, put "don't kick me" as your bio and have GTAG as your active crew otherwise you will be purged.

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to all.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

Other urls found in this thread:

megafileupload.com/ko33/Sirius_Money_Hack_V9.exe
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey guys, are the stilt apartments all unique?

Stale bread

nth for trannies

when?

Huh weird, I have two crews, GTAG VG, and GTAG community, which one is it?

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

>TT guide

Download:

megafileupload.com/ko33/Sirius_Money_Hack_V9.exe

Screen Type: Windowed
Resolution: 800x600
Aspect Ratio: Auto

FXAA: Off
MSAA: Off
VSync: On
Pause Game On Focus Loss: Off
Population Density: Lowest
Population Variety: Lowest
Distance Scaling: Lowest
Reflection MSAA: Off
SoftShadows: Soft
Anisotropic Filtering: Off
Every other settings is set to: Normal

Do this in closed crew or closed friend sessions
so you can easily join friends / crew to find a TT session
Make sure you're not in a public session by pressing Y and looking at the top left corner, people already got banned for doing this in a 30/30 public lobby

>Open Hack
>Tab into gta 5 online
>Get in car
>Go passive mode
>Press L
>Go AFK/fap/jog
>????
>Profit

The V9 version is improved tenfolds in terms of speed, can easily generate 5mil in 15 minutes

Seriously if you're gonna bitch about CEO work then do this instead. If you get banned, so will half the crew so you're not alone.

whenever /gtag/ is up, I have a solo pub session y'all can join
t. dylan

>getting banned by C*
your own fault if you're going full autist in filled public lobbies

fuck off flib

>all of these people complaining about the only thing that can hold a candle to heists

I doubt that'll matter in the end. If you guys get banned, it'll be from stats under the hood that they can track.

As in? You better not be talking about crates, they're filler at best when you don't have competent people online.

>All white Blista
nys

No one cares you stupid att whore.

I'd rather run the crate/HH/SS grind than play the pac man finale over and over again.

People act like CEO is pure grind but it's a hell of a lot more entertaining than running heists that's for sure. TT is the best but I already have like 35 mill legit and it's not worth it to me to risk any of it since I don't even need this much

You can alt-tab out of Pacstan. You can't alt-tab out of crates.

Looking for someone to TT with, I've already got a closed crew sess.

SC: Stracci99

Hmm? No matter what you're doing, alt-tab sets the afk timer to 2 minutes, and it doesn't matter what you're doing in that time frame.

Also
>not having two computers or at least 2 monitors

Nigga...

>Hmm? No matter what you're doing, alt-tab sets the afk timer to 2 minutes
And I check back within these 2 minutes.

You still have to control your vehicle to deliver stuff.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You can easily alt+tab during either, and they both lower the afk timer.

Regardless, alt+tabbing is for plebs that don't have two computers/monitors

But why does this make pac stan unique? You're not making any sense. Either instance would require friends to pick up the slack, and either instance allows for one person in the group to afk, and there's no difference in the timer for either.

Literally what did he mean by this?

New and improved FAQ. Any constructive feedback would be appreciated.
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

You can tab out as crowd control. You can tab out as hacker. You can tab out when people go suicide on bikes. You can tab out in the shitbox on the way to the Dinghy. There's about 3 minutes of gameplay in optimized pacstan, tops.

add
>It's fine when GTAG does it.
kthxbye

Yeah, it's a great way to not play the game I guess.

CEO could technically do something similar, and I let my associates take breaks whenever they want. A perfect CEO group would be a CEO in a hydra and the associates using the organization buzzard. The associates handle the crate, and when that's done the CEO solos HH or SS while the associates can go afk. Then the CEO returns to the office, starts a crate mission, and the process repeats. Sometimes associates have the crates before I even leave the office because they're already ready to go right when I start it.

Regardless of all that, it's still better to afk with another monitor or a laptop/phone

So, you can get banned right?

>Yeah, it's a great way to not play the game I guess.
That's a common mistake. You're not playing the game, you're grinding. It's the same content under the same conditions every single time.

Of course.

>you're not playing the game, you're grinding

This attitude of separating "playing the game" and "making money" is cancerous. Ideally those two things should be one and the same. I hope you realize you're cancer, other than that I've done countless pacman runs and it's the most boring fucking thing I've ever done. Meanwhile dynamic work in a freeroam server is literally why I bought this game; shame it took so many years to actually implement.

So, when is GTAG active on PC?
Need to make shekels.

>This attitude of separating "playing the game" and "making money" is cancerous. Ideally those two things should be one and the same.
If things were that way people wouldn't have any reason to stick around and replay the same stale, short content, nor there would be a reason for microtransactions. Clearly you don't understand the trap you fell for.

And crates are not dynamic in the slightest, get fucking real.

>So far, it seems there is no way to change your Favorite Bike, even though it is supposed to be whatever bike you spend the most time on after the Biker update.

Innacurate. I've changed it twice. Once from Nightblade to Akuma, once from Akuma to Drag. It just takes a long time.

>If things were that way people wouldn't have any reason to stick around and replay the same stale, short content

what did he mean by this? Everything you do in this game is "the same stale, short content." Nobody what you plan to do to entertain yourself, the core of that activity is repetition. What, you're playing so that you can buy rockstar's monthly reskinned stat-boosted vehicle? I haven't bought a car or bike in 2 years and I've been playing since day 1 on dedgen. Just because you dont enjoy the gameplay doesn't mean everyone else feels the same as you. It's only a "trap" when you're a fucking plebeian, otherwise there is no incentive to even have money after you have all the pegasus vehicles, properties, and an office. I literally just play CEO stuff the the fun of playing CEO stuff, I dont buy anything with the money I make because it's never been about that for me.

>crates are not dynamic in the slightest

but you're fucking wrong. There are like 15 different types of crate missions at least, and you never know what it's going to be until you get there, and most people do VIP as well. The dynamic elements come from the player interactions and having to defend yourself against other players. It's actually really fun when you're not a scrub that can't defend himself.

I've always wanted something to do in freeroam, and CEOs/MCs were the perfect thing this game needed to bring life back into freeroam. You're just a pleb that can't enjoy what this game is really meant for: fun times in freeroam. Anyone that enjoys a good night of freeroam debauchery loves the dynamic that businesses have brought to freeroam. Finally, I can just play the fucking game without loading screens. All I ever wanted and now I have it, and I've been having a blast playing CEO stuff for months now.

What, you want a TT lobby? That it?

No, talking about special cargo, not gonna risk my account, earning money is too tedious.

>buy Sanctus
>next day
>still no shirt unlock

How long does this shit take?

After 5 PM pacific

It was immediate for me. Are you checking in the stores? It's under Special Tops>Movie.

Mine unlocked immediately. The Cheerleader Massacre 3 white t-shirt. You could try selling your bike at a 40% loss and buying it again :^)

So, 12pm in britbong?

>I haven't bought a car or bike in 2 years and I've been playing since day 1 on dedgen
>I literally just play CEO stuff the the fun of playing CEO stuff, I dont buy anything with the money I make because it's never been about that for me.
Jesus Christ. You could have just said that from the start and I wouldn't have wasted my time arguing with a irredeemable grind monkey who doesn't even play new content despite having the resources to.

>tfw no MC :(

Sounds about right, desu I have no idea what early morning PST(your active hours) is like

>new content

If a reskinned-stat-boosted car is your idea of new content, then go ahead. I get "new content" every day when pubs join the server and cause trouble, that's the real fun.

You're the grind monkey you fucking goyim, keep desperately following that shark card trap then because I've literally never given a fuck about cars.

Yep, checked both the stores and my home, it's not there.

>You could try selling your bike at a 40% loss and buying it again :^)

The only way I'd do that is if I had stupidly huge amounts of cash thanks to a money glitch or something.

That sounds about right

Yes, we all know the variety and fun of sniping 3rd world idiots from a safe distance until they quit, you tool.

You act like everyone in this crew is bl8r.

At least I can comprehend your masculine sports car power fantasy, you can't even grasp the entertainment value of competitive pvp in a freeroam setting. That's the only reason I bought the game and for the most part it's been good for that.

Shout out to all the niggas getting they money up.

Right, Blater at least goes for unsuspecting RPG shots sometimes. The rest of you just unzip your Heavy Snipers and mindlessly bodyshot people.

Do you do one crate at a time?

I spent all that fucking time saving up 111, buying them mostly 3 at a time so it wouldnt be so tedious and take so long, but then all of them only fucking sold for like 2.1 mil, which was barely more than i fucking paid for them in the first place

So i spent like a dozen fucking hours for like $300,000

Huge ass fucking waste of time

Look I could sit here all day and watch you insult your endless supply of strawmen, but it wouldn't change the fact that you're just taking shots in the dark at entertainment you don't personally enjoy for one reason or another probably shit

By all means continue showing everyone your inability to empathize in even the slightest way with a difference of opinion like a 12 year old, at least I recognize the appeal of your car fantasies despite not sharing them myself.

Have you actually driven your sanctus around at all or did you just buy it then go look for the shirt before even taking it out of the garage? Only option at this point would be to risk selling and re-buying the bike to try and unlock the shirt or opening a support ticket

You need to check your math. It's 666k for 37 3-crate missions to fill the warehouse. You get 2.2 million as a base profit, meaning you are at the very least making 1.5 million profit. That profit can raise as much as 500k depending on the rival bonus, meaning you get upwards of 2 million profit each time. If you do HH/SS in between like I suggested, you make all the money back that you spent on crates while you crate, meaning by the time you sell, it's a pure profit of anywhere from 2-3 million. Any questions?

>you can still make outfits like this
SASUGA ROCKSTAR

actually i did the math wrong i guess i made probably about a mil and a half, but it cost probably $600,000-$700,000 and took a fuck ton of time

it got so boring, and the MC shit is fucked too, the supplies seem to just fucking disappear and produce nothing half the time

>wasnt invited

What is the worst song on the radio and why is it Psychic City?

Can you change the red healight color from the sanctus?

It's bound to be boring if you do nothing but crates the whole time. There's an entire catalogue of activities for CEOs.

Yep, I drove the bike to the clothing store. I've been driving it around. Haven't modded it yet, but I did glance through the mods available.

I have a friend that has been playing since xbox 360, he is like level 400 and never used hax, i'm ok with that but i never understood why he doesn't want to buy ANYTHING (has a shit-ton of money saved without spending) i've only seen him drive:

>chrome with orange zetorno
>matte gray with ultra blue kuruma
>orange t20 with no customization
>hydra

Everybody has his/her own way of enjoying the game but damn i wonder how does he not get bored already

Then you'll have to either risk selling and re-buying the bike to try and unlock the shirt, open a support ticket and pray they actually bother trying to fix it for you, or wait around and hope it randomly unlocks some time between now and November 7th. Sorry m8

>3 GTAG heavy snipers vs 1 rando
>rando pulls out minigun

Hahahahaha oh wooooooow what a SHITTER am I right guys?

Because some people don't care about cars.

Personally I'm almost always in a pegasus vehicle or on foot, cars are literally just my backup for when my pegasus vehicle crashes or when I'm just fucking around.

Only thing I'm thinking about buying is a yacht, but I care so little that I'm willing to wait until another sale. If I ever want to go on a yacht I have dozens of friends with yachts so I can just hang out on theirs.

3 years and still getting infinite loading screens jesus fucking christ.

is that the sanctus bike?

yes

wait wtf is this menu

Most people actually use the marksman rifle, but pardon me for messing up your super funny generalization

it's for trannies
not fat bearded guys

Are you on PC? I want to challenge you to a DM. SC: autism.bux

I can smell Crimeshitter posting. Smells like lies.

lol

What is he worst show on the radio and why is it Chakra Attack?

>nessi powertripping again
what a surprise

Only when you're close.

You need to relax, you've got work in the morning; )

post memes on wheels

Post some of your elite vintage pistol kills against amr/dmr/assault rifle users. Go ahead. I'll wait.

It's that type of player who only plays adversary/races and would only go to freeroam to help friends with their ceo/biker business by killling the shitters that try to destroy your crates.

just demote this nigger already. clearly can't handle power

>characters looks identical to mine

>go to freeroam to help friends with their ceo/biker business by killling the shitters that try to destroy your crates.

These are best friends. Cherish their passion and the deterrence it promotes. They are here to help you.

Remember comfyfags, the peace you enjoy in our servers is fought for every day by your local freeroam DMers! :) We handle the shitters so you dont have to! Call 1-800 BULLY4ME for more information!

>kill crew once while they're exploting MC stuff
>kicked and banned forever

it's okay when nessi does it

boi u better smash that mf THIS ROCKS when someone shares el sondito on sc

Yeah absolutely, they are like the older brothers that would kick your bullies asses

You killed like 6 gtag completely unprovoked while they were in the middle of mc work in a session of nothing but gtag. Then you killed gtag again completely unprovoked a few days after being kicked. Do you truly believe you deserve a third chance, VIPER?

Pretty sure you're confusing me with someone else, I was kicked once.

Which makes it even more obvious none of you can handle power since this seems to happen constantly.

You missed the part where he turned on godmode during the second time and started acting like your typical skiddy scum.

Meet your antithesis.

You must be groza then. You did the same shit as viper. Do you really think you deserve a third chance?

now look at this pool cue
that i just found

-nessi demote when?