/dsg/ - Souls General

>1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/106934
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HEY!

POST CUTE DEMONS!

Okay so since you can poise through everything with a great hammer at 52.02 poise you can get away with "only" full Havel's and Wolf Ring.
Any great hammer that's actually useable?

>Claire is the only one who killed Quality so far
>as the host
This is a real embarrassment.

Please explain how a bird can teach a gesture like that.

P-please stop the bully quality ;.;

Happy Halloween's Eve, /dsg/!

Great club for the R2

WHO /NEW META/ HERE?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/106934

Now with 100% more /QUALITY/.

Claymore can be swapped for Hollowslayer, or you move a few points from End to Vit for BKGS or WKGS.

Look at this tasty tongue
Look at it now

>tfw usually play strength builds, and am now playing a DexFag/Faith build with 15 Vig since need to get a head start on stats.
>keep getting my ass handed to me because lolnoVig.

How the fuck do you people do it on early builds like this?

You could even go down to 45.83 poise since no-one ever uses great hammers, so you wouldn't need to poise through them.

repost from last thread because the guy vanished:

Is anyone here playing on PS4 that can trade me a Demon's greataxe or Demon's Fist? I would greatly appreciate it and can trade whatever u want bb

If last guy is here I got your Morion's

how is the earfseeker? is it gud?

who are these whores?

to be fair he is from russia so everyone's connection to him is really bad

>wolf ring is useful now

>Not even split because half serpentine
What a let down

>can trade whatever u want bb

I'm looking for darkmoon rings

wasn't your last build better? the one with MLGS

user please. Prissy, Ariamis, Yorshka.

whats that new pyro glove for anyway?

So, how did you guys like the DLC?
Also, I heard that there's a 3rd hidden boss Is this true?

My connection to him is quite good usually and I'm not even an EU. You didn't see the true lagmaster quality from some months ago

And she also happens to have a build which basically directly counters mine, lel.

Great hammers legit poise through "everything" at 52 poise? Really?

Fuck I'm gonna do this then, SL125 aldrich invasions.

Are there any unpatched ways to cheese dancer? Or even things to make the fight go a little better. I'm trying to kill her on my low SL twinking character and I can get to phase 2 without needing estus if I'm careful, but all of her fuckoff long combos in phase 2 end up instakilling me if I make even one tiny slip up or just happen to be in slightly the wrong place at the wrong time.

>that long hair

Oh right yeah, though it was her pubes for a sec.

Are you blind?
(From left to right) Priscilla, Loli Painter, Yorshka.

Who is the one on right

those builds are horrible basically the whole game until they are complete
but i'm pretty bad as well so...

Sub-par in comparison to other souls games DLC. weapon quality is nice but is just too short with not much going on.

Also no there is not.

gracias

man anyone remember when DeS did that halloween event and made everyone's worlds pure black tendency? good times.

>maces are useful now
>greatswords are now top tier

it was cool, i liked the story but its fuuuuuucking short

I only have 1 and I want to keep it, sorry. Anything else?

Restores a tiny amount of health depending on how many enemies you have killed. I use it because the flame reaches higher up the arm than the normal one, it looks cooler. Plus you get a new gesture

Anyone on PS4 wanna bro OP through Dragon peak? I'm at the mausoleum bonfire
Password of dsg2349

This one has pure physical damage instead of split damage.

You can do either one depending on preference. The point is that full Havels + Wolf Ring guarantees that you can poise through another GS.

For black flame

melee range spells, it deals bonus damage due to having an extra flame explosion when casting

honestly greatswords are pretty strong against my build since you can just rushdown but if I have something like chaos or serpent up it's going to be hard for you to get in on me
it's a good thing havel's has shit fire/dark resist

>Restores a tiny amount of health depending on how many enemies you have killed. I use it because the flame reaches higher up the arm than the normal one, it looks cooler. Plus you get a new gesture
is it as strong as the normal one?

I was sl34, good game pal.
Thanks again for the wheel.

Is the Follower Javelin better with a Heavy infusion or an Elemental (probably Chaos/Dark for the B/B INT/FAI and to some degree C STR) infusion?

desu i didn't recognize any of them except loli/ariamis
p-please no bully

I want to fug karla

:3c

>weapon I like is turns out to be good
>can't use it because /dsg/ will bully me

with heavy alone it's one of the strongest pure physical spears in the game
leo also doesn't work with elemental damage, so...

it has a worse spellbuff at anything above 18/18 and only does increased damage due to the flame itself activating, so ranged spells aren't as good as just using regular flame
it's mostly for builds with pyromancy as a secondary since it has higher base spellbuff

>15 Vig since need to get a head start on stats
You don't raise those stats first.

Stat priority when leveling should be something like:

>minimum stats for weapon
>Vig to 27
>main damage stat to cap
>whatever else you want/need

I'll trade you a demon fist for a wolf ring.

DLC2 is going to have us finally go to Londor, right?

>Ariamis
Reminder there's no reason at all to think the Painter is Ariamis.

they should according to this chart unless i'm an idiot

Use whatever you want, no one gives a shit

I want 3 darkmoon ring hurry

>honestly greatswords are pretty strong against my build since you can just rushdown but if I have something like chaos or serpent up it's going to be hard for you to get in on me
I am running a dedicated onyx blade havel build, i pretty much can only use onyx blade and nothing else. The only thing this build can really do is trade well and not much else. And you don't ever need to trade, because you have fire surge.

No need. AoA is already a Londor DLC.
Second should be about angels and profaned flame, with last boss being current Dark Soul holder.

>caring what other people think

She pretty much says she's painting it for Priscilla.

>with last boss being current Dark Soul holder.
every non-hollow Human on the planet is a dark soul holder

besides, Londor is where all the Dark shit is currently spewing from, where else would you find a fuckhueg chunk of the Dark Soul but there?

not to mention I have parting flame in case I need to black flame
I keep forgetting to switch to it though

they won't. but you'll be bully for shit like this

Jund would never lose to some meme shit build

I only have +1 m9 sorry

kek good luck with that my man

Pic related is my build, stat wise. Someone gimmi some advice on a weapon to fucking use before I kill myself with this Sabre.
So far it's Followers Sabre, the CSS, and ASS which are the current contenders.
Thinking of WP though. But that's really it.

I'm pretty fucking bad too, so that is also probably a contributor.
I death ran into the DLC to get the Follower's Sabre and am using that right now.
Still don't have a weapon either, so doing shit damage.

I've been a fucking Glass Cannon without any ammo this entire fucking run. Though I got Lightning Blade now, so maybe I can start actually doing non-mosquito bite damage.

They wouldn't have made the the founder of Londor a nobody hiding in the painted world if we were ever actually going to go there.

DLC 2 will probably be about the painter's pigments and set in some place loosely related to "The Dark Soul of Man" since that title drop was the blatant sequel hook in the first place.

I would be genuinely surprised if that "Abyss Dragon" from the Millwood descriptions didn't show up, simply because there's never been a souls game without a DLC dragon boss and it seems like a waste to pass on the oppourtunity considering those bosses have always been outstanding and 3 is the only game to actually provide the player a full complement of gear specialized for dragonhunting instead of just a few odds and ends.

My build is a meme shit build too unfortunately.
That shit too

where else would you find the Dark Soul of Man besides Londor?

just a reminder there's still a PCFC going on at high wall
pass is dsg and (almost) everyone is welcome
if we get more signs I might have people start fighting up above while there's fights going on below so we can get a faster rotation

And? All signs point to the original Painted World having predated Priscilla.

If you're thinking this is some time bullshit and she's painting the Painted World from DaS1, that's completely ridiculous and overcomplicated. Nothing supports it, it's people grasping for the DEEPEST lore they can think of.

>it's a cancer dominates the FC episode

Yeah figured as much. I've been using it for mid-level irithyll invasions on a STR glass cannon build and it's actually been working really well. Mostly just need to make sure you know how to use it best, which is basically just the WA and running R1's, the other attacks are pretty garbage for the most part. Usable, but slow af with shit range. Running and rolling attacks still come off at normal spear speed tho.

I don't bother with leo, I just use hornet for parry fishing (giant club as my 2nd weapon) or hornet backstab people trying to parry the spear.

But shit damage tho. Also my stat reqs are kinda going for the WP, but not sure if I wanna follow through on that. that's just where they are right now.

Other than that, I'm getting faith to 35, which it's not to 33, and then pumping the fuck outta Vig.

>could it work?

>tfw no more buttshades b/c of arena

no you doofus, she's making the painting as her mother, aka priscilla, wanted. but priscilla was in her painted world from a young age

In russia, winning at videogame only ting that matter.
Fun is sign of weakness

stealthing around with obscuring ring and taking out phantoms with talons or crits then murdering the fuck out of hosts is probably one of the best invasion experiences i ever had

>full havel with gs

im throwing up

any armor gear that helps pyro like how crown of dusk helps sorc

>offhand caestus
>point down
fuck off

What cancer are you talking about? Russian tryhards aside.

i'm salty, i know

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is exactly what I've been doing, but with follower stuff, untrue dark ring, slumbering ring, and chameleon as well

it's amazing

Oh cool, I've been hoping something like this would come out eventually since the poise patch, thanks. Saved.

nope

I've run into a couple bloodshades in arena but naturally they were very bad
they still just stick to pontiff I think

also thanks for noticing the invader killing me you guys

Is there a list of all the enemies the Hollowslayer Greatsword gets a bonus on?

On rats?

>But shit damage tho.
Just use Raw upgrade. You can hit 27 Vig by level 20 or so, you can afford to wait until then to raise your damage stat.

Faith in particular is absolute shit for damage.

>always play traditional cleric type characters using one-handed maces and supporting miracles
>always had a hard time in pve and pvp due to the limited moveset and scaling on all my stuff
>mfw people invade me now

all the rats that carry humanities are in Londor

PLS
I just want to kill this bitch and get on with my life

try bandit's knite+rouge