Veeky Forums, I need your help

Veeky Forums, I need your help.

I tried changint the oil on my friend's 2014 Corolla, not knowing what a bitch the cap was without the proper tools. I ended up using a filter remover grip and make some progress, a tiny bit of oil is leaking, however the cap itself will not move.

I'm at wit's end. The cap is almost completely rounded and I've made minimal progress. What can I do? Pic related, the asshole in question.

The tool at Toyota is 20$ you both are retarded

I know. Im not a toyota owner, so this cap was news to me. Is there a way I can use this tool even though the cap was damaged?

Special tool to remove the oil filler cap?

HAHA WHAT THE FUCK!

Its a thing.

Holeeeee shit.

The cucking is real.

How do people that cap off without that?

Bump

Not on the corolla's or any of them with the plastic caps, they are a tight fit even with the correct tool so once the cap is damaged its nigh impossible to get the tool onto it.

You will likely need a new cap, also tighten to 25nm, no further.

Its a 64mm 14 flute assenmacher tool at toyota. good luck with a autozone one, they torque it so tight at the dealership I broke the cheapass tool.

Also LOADS of manufactures have special tools for shit on the cars now, nissans have a dumb square oil drain, Holden Captivas need a offset 27mm spanner thing to get the oil filter cap because its under the intake manifold.

VW are covered top to bottom in stupid bolts and nuts

Looking to remove the damaged cap, not install it.

Big ass multi grips if its already fucked

Just buy the tool, hammer it on with a rubber mallet,and remove with a 15/16 or 24mm socket. Buy a new cap, get an oem filter for 5$ and a drain plug gasket and learn your lesson.

It's not the oil fill cap you spergs. It's the oil filter housing.

You don't have no clue what you're talking about.
You can't remove it with any kind of socket. It's bigger than the size of your hand. A new cap might run almost a hundred dollars.

notice I said buy the tool and hammer it on. If you buy the proper non cheap ass tool you must use either socket size. TOY 640.
I've done enough oil changes on my corolla and many others to know what im talking about.
A new oil filter housing is around 60 depending on your dealer pricing. Not my fault he fucked it up. Also I guarantee you will need a rubber mallet to get the tool off since its a tight fit.

>manual says tighten oil filter to just hand tight
>do it hand tight
>pisses oil out
>do it SUPREME GORILLA TIGHT
>doesn't leak

>weak grip strength

go do some curls faggot.

i still did it hand tight fagmaster i just went apeshit instead of milk bottle cap tier

A band wrench.
I used to work at Mr.Lube doing this shit all day. No matter how tight it is, you can probably get it with a band wrench.