Ask a guy who decided to give an "exotic" car rental business a shot anything

Ask a guy who decided to give an "exotic" car rental business a shot anything.

Current cars.

2013 Mclaren MP4-12C Spyder
2013 Dodge Viper SRT
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Currently working on the site.

Can I work for you?

Which Corvette is best Corvette?

Have you tried anal?

Depends if your in my state. Also I have a friend who is giving me a hand as well.

1967 Corvette 427

Tried it, didn't like it, prefer pussy.

Hardest part of starting this type business?

Capital and insurance. It involves risk but the reward is really high at the end. Luckily I have amazing credit so I got a fairly good loan. Most insurance companies don't wanna insure exotic cars cause they don't know much about them. Went with progressive and they have been great. They have me covered up to 150k.

Next car in your fleet?

I haven't really thought about it recently. Probably a Ferrari, Mercedes, Maserati, etc. Have to start making some money before I think about new vehicles.

Texas.
21, not overweight or attractive.

I happen to be in Georgia sadly.

Why is a shitbox like corvette in your rental? That's meant to be the economy rental fleet with Corolla, Camry, etc.

What are your prices and how booked are the cars?
Why did you pick these 3?

People actually wanna rent corvettes surprisingly and the new C7 appeals to alot of people. Also it wasn't super expensive considering I had limited capital to work with.

Mclaren
$900-per day
$3000-weekend
$5000 for the entire week

Corvette
$500-per day
$1200-for the weekend
$2500 entire week

Viper
$800-per day
$1700-for the weekend
$4000-entire week

They aren't booked all week long. Sometimes ill go an entire week without anyone wanting to rent one. Sometimes it can't be really nerve wracking at times because they just sit and don't make any money.I just got back the Corvette today and a couple is planning to rent out the Mclaren for 3 days starting this week.

Well they weren't too expensive and i haggled alot to bring the price down(again limited capital) and they are flashy cars that appeal to people who wanna rent one or who can't afford one or just want the experience of driving one.

Alright man good luck with business. I wish I could afford that car even for a day

Appreciate it!

Where in Georgia?

Alright bro, I was just kidding. I have a question. When you give a car out for rent, miles build up and when you sell it do you also lose a lot of money? I don't know how this actually works.

Do you have them limited at all?
Even locking the traction control in the "on" position?

What stops someone from stuffing one into a tree or another car, besides cost or their liability?

Would you give out disc/o/unts to us? I live in Florida but visit Georgia on business trips.

North Georgia. Live in a small town called Ellijay.

Its all good bruv.

Well I haven't sold any yet but exotics depreciate pretty obviously so i will most likely sell them around 50,000 miles to at least gain some profit back. Some cars I would probably keep around longer (Corvette) and sell later since I can always buy a used one with low miles for alot cheaper since i will wanna make as much money possible on it before selling. It will have been paid off by then so it would all go to profit by the time i sold it even if it was low.

Nope, none of my cars are limited. 100% all car. Most people who rent these cars just want something flashy for the weekend and to show off. They generally don't screw around with all the electronics that come with the car. I usually tell the customer I setup everything before hand since most people have no idea what all the electronics do and don't ever touch them.

$10,000 deposit and insurance, do a background check and check their driving record before hand. I read about one guy who got a phone call at 3 am and found one of his cars on a on a flatbed in a metal ball. Had to fight the customers insurance for 6 months just to get the money for the price of the car. Thats my worst nightmare.

Sometimes i'm willing to haggle with the customer if they want it badly enough and I desperately need the money at the time, otherwise the price is pretty much non negotiable. (I cant rent these cars out at a loss otherwise i dont make any money, once they are paid off i could probably lower the prices but insurnance is a killer)

How much is insurance for McLaren?

You're going to have nothing but niggers from Atlanta renting your cars so they can act like big pimpin's.
>din du wraps viper around a tree
>$10,000 deposit was stolen, confiscated by police
>license was actually his brothers, but they look the same so you didn't realize it- insurance is null and void for unregistered driver.

So many things will happen.
>car impounded for drug smuggling.
>car sits in impound yard for 6 months as evidence.
>if you're lucky you can pay the storage fee of $12,000 to get it back- more than likely its sold at auction because drugs.
They'll be totalled or sold to a chop shop.

$3500 annually.

Eh, i'm not too worried about that. I am free to refuse service to anyone I don't have a good feeling about.

Is there always the possibility of what you described happening? Absolutely.

Which car sees the most use?

The Corvette with the Mclaren a close second.

>Chevy
>Exotic

Kill yourself

Figured as much. Do you have something planned as your next purchase already?

Corvette C4 is Best Corvette

I'm not a big Corvette fan, but the C4 ZR1 is my fetish and I'm definitely getting one at some point. If that makes me strange then so be it.

I prefer the 80s body style more desu

Best Corvettes imo are the C4 and C6

>we live in a world where a fucking corvette has a place next to the Italians

end the simulation

Not at the moment. Any suggestions?

Some 911 variant maybe? The name Porsche still sounds good for the average joe, and if you don't have a convertible in your lineup yet, that might be a good filler for that niche.

Stingray is best corvette

Oh shit Whaddup. Not him but I live in Gainesville and have family near Ellijay

But with your location that's all you're going to get.
Even if they seem alright, you're going to have a "professional business man" who weighs 300 pounds, lays the seat back for that gangsta lean and all that weight will be torquing that seat frame.
You know they'll smoke blunts in it then just spray fabreeze right before they bring it back.
With some 400 pound nigress sitting next to them they'll be dragging ass over speed bumps and Atlanta's craptacular road system- going to show off to the hommies in da hood that they've succeeded in life.

I'd suggest moving operations to someplace like Hilton head.
A lot of money flies in for vacation there.
If they're just visiting or down for an event, you'd get a much better type of clientele.

I'm up in Jax. Want to go into business together?

>American
>Exotic

Being this fucking retarded.

hence the quotations

Calhounfag here

Does Progressive know you are renting them? Exotic car rental is a pretty niche market m8. Wouldn't want your claim getting denied.