Veeky Forums sings vol. 6 - You Decide

Let's do it again.
The Top and Deja Vu were the 2 top voted songs in the previous strawpolls and Deja Vu has been suggested numerous times so why not speed up the process of choice.

Here's the strawpoll: strawpoll.me/11298287

Voting ends when this thread dies.

Veeky Forums sings thread probably on Friday, maybe sooner

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_vAGzPOShuLdmpWV2dSelBKS00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this doesn't end up in The Top winning, I swear to god I'm going to shoot up a school.

I vote Deja Vu, and I will use more ips if I have to.

I don't see why it took me so many attempts to find these threads.

So, what time EST do we sing? I can't do it until I return home from campus, but fuck I want in so badly I love you guys.

I think you misunderstood the way we do it. We don't sing live like in karaoke. When the song is decided, I make a thread and post a Google Drive link where you can upload your recording. After the thread dies I collect the recordings and mix them up with the song we did. Here's the drive with all the previous editions drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_vAGzPOShuLdmpWV2dSelBKS00

Really? Is that it? Shouldn't be too hard, granted I can find a good recording software. What do you guys use?

Built in macbook mike and my studio (kitchen).

You can do it even with the built in windows sound recorder or whatever OS you use. Just please for the love of god don't save it as a 100MB .wav file

meant for

Download audacity. Free audio etiding software. Simple as fuck. Seriously its simple.

Do you think you can survieeiieive THE TOP?

are you kiddin me?

50/50

DEJA VU, com'on, we need to do it and make a video with the subbie spinning along side our cover.

GMAAAAAAHHH

Are you slav/euro by any chance mr dodek?

What will happen when we inevitably run out of Initial Meme songs to sing?

Do we move onto another soundtrack or is that the end? Because I know a couple other godly soundtracks if we ever run out.

I am
That's a long way off though, I think.

>What will happen when we inevitably run out of Initial Meme songs to sing?
by the time we get through the entire initial D ost we'll all be old men.
speaking of which, does anyone have the download link for the 40GB of eurobeat?

Nice, Im Croatian breh.

My dad drives 316 is, so nice carru.

bdw man which song do we sing, I am prepped up my voice is lubed by honey, lets do this.

poll's closed at 50 50

Your dad's car is shit, I'm sorry
Have some patience! Results will be ready when the thread dies

I CAME UP FROM THE BOTTOM
AND INTO THE TOP

If you get six eights you get to decide the song

damn, missed by a while