>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/37/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' should also bring it up in game

>News
Angel City map coming December, late November for preorders

>Whats changed?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Please use spoiler tags when discussing the campaign

>Doomed thread

how well does this game run on toasters?

Scorch=Tone>Northstar>Ion>>>>Legion

First for Ash!

what about ronin?

this game is pure shit and so are people who play it

buy buy buy

I ain't saying names, but some of you PC /tfg/ bros are at the bottom of the scoreboard. Suggest you step it up and go faster.

do you need to have the nuclear explosion to eject high up into the air

Spotted the Milita fag

sugoi

>Its Homestead

Scorch has the best butt

What ever happened to Admiral Spyglass and the filthy traitor ex-admiral Graves?

Guys w-what do?

Spyglass is probably mass-producing a fembot harem
Graves is probably on frontiereddit talking about how real communism hasn't been tried before

>Y-you too

I was talking about the nose art girls in the OP.

at first I didn't like homestead, but then I adapted to it and other more open maps

use an LMG and A-wall and become an immovable object

>the weeb titan doesn't have a girl

I can hear the tumblers raging already. How come a developer is so fucking based in 2016?

>they know

Homestead was the worst map in the beta IMO, but I'm coming to terms with it now. I like the long range focus, especially since Alternator scrubs die so easily.

Still cant play mp. The best I get is a data center.

So whats your favorite gamemode?

Does Hardpoint still have Grunts?
I tested out something with my cousin and the positioning of bots in tf1 directly correlates with the positioning of pilots

I want spider chan again in the game ;__;

I like Bounty Hunt a lot, didn't expect to. It's like Attrition but far less scrubby.

I like playing BH, LTS and CTF the most, but the latter two are kind of dead and pretty frustrating without a competent team. Hoping we can organize a bunch of custom matches for those modes, at least on Xbone.

No, though Hardpoint is an abomination now.

>tfw rounding a corner and a grunt kicks you in the nuts and kills you

Why should I use the unlockable assault rifles when the starting one is better than all of them?

How do i stop being a shitter and git gud?

As much as I'm enjoying Cooper and BT's Wild Ride, I kinda miss the multiplayer 'campaign' from the first game.

How do I get better at hitting things?
I have no problems getting the drop on most shitters but flying through the map at sanic speeds with stim makes it very difficult to land every shot of the alternator.

Go fast.

Because the Flatline exists. The lower accuracy is offset by the high damage

It's also a Space AK. Now if only there was a space 1911 to go along with it.

WHOS THE CANON FODDER NOW, BITCH?!?

who /contacting respawn servers/ here

i just wanna play some fucking titanfall

>Now if only there was a space 1911 to go along with it
I figured the 2016 was supposed to fill that role.

>Having horizontal recoil instead of laser like accuracy
If I wanted more damage on close to midrange I'd just use a smg

They are pretty good banners

It looks hideous though

ADS while you're wallrunning is steady, don't bother doing it if you're jumping. If you're in the air your accuracy goes to shit with most weapons so keep that in mind.

Try hipfiring. It's more useful than what you'd think.

Most of the guns look ugly I suppose. Come to think of it I've not encountered anyone using pistols online so far. The anti-titan weapons are much more useful I find.

>roomies want to see tittyflail in action
>play booty hunt with them watching
>continue to hunt booty with my car going vroom and my Tone being the Boss
>end up banking mad dosh
>roomie comments gameplay "you see how he just banked over 2000 dosh? they have 4000 total. what are the others even doing"
>mfw pubshitters everywhere

>Posted something just after the thread moved and didn't notice until just now
Fuck
Still whoever said bring back arc cannon needs to stop

>play titanfall 2 MP
>remember why I disliked modern shooters

I really don't like this shit of
>if someone sees you from behind or from the side and you don't see them you're dead in under 1s
You can't even react to it and you don't have 360 field of view so you will end up looking in the "wrong direction" a lot.

It doesn't have the 1911's A E S T H E T I C, though.

Actually, come to think of it, the RE 45 basically is a fully automatic 1911.

and how was that different in old arena shooters?
>don't see enemy
>railgun instagibbed

I roll with pistols on a couple classes. Pistols combo well with sniper rifles since they're not too good at close range.

>Most of the guns look ugly I suppose. Come to think of it I've not encountered anyone using pistols online so far. The anti-titan weapons are much more useful I find.

Pistols are literally only useful in Pilot vs Pilot modes.
But why the fuck would you play those modes if you bought Titanfall?

Keep moving, chase people before they can chase you

fortunately this game doesnt even pretend to give a shit about competitive which is nice. after playing overwatch i cant stand it anymore, turns everyone into bitter monsters.

Yeah the time to kill is super low in this game. You can sometimes phase shit into safety though.

So, are pistols the only guns that can equip suppressors?

There's a difference between someone landing a railgun headshot and every fuck on the planet having automatic hitscan weapons that kill in under 1s of focus fire.

keep moving, stay high, keep maneuvering

game says F10 for screenshots
where are they saved?

this
>got diamond in lol
>pic related
This shit is the fun casual shit I need

check documents?

fair point, but it's really not that big of an issue in TF2 compared to games like CoD and BF. Quick and unpredictable movement makes it hard for most players to quickly kill you. I am able to fight back well most of the time.

This is why I find fighting in Titans infintely more fun.

i wouldn't expect anything less childish from the company behind "HIGH Command", "BLUNT Truama" and "JOINT Ops"

Ah the good ol days.

>but it's really not that big of an issue in TF2 compared to games like CoD and BF

They all suffer from the same problem.
Low HP doesn't make a game take more skill to play, which is why Hardcore modes in say CoD actually makes the game more casual since it lowers the numbers of shots required to kill someone and also removes the radar, which results in not even punishing people for recklessly firing their weapons.

With higher HP you need to accurately land more shots and it makes landing several headshots (for weaker weapons) more important, meaning you need to be more accurate.

Can you kill someone with the sonar knife? It is a knife after all.

The trick to Titanfall is to always be on constant movement, that way your routes will always be unpredictable and you'll be the one catching people unaware instead.

I think that's the point of the game, the movement offsets the low TTK and your skill is properly rewarded most of the time. Just get to know the maps, predictable routes and avoid them while keeping an eye out on incoming enemies.

Hell yeah you can. I killed some while they were in mid air last match I played.

>friend constantly tries to outgun Tone Titans as a pilot
>he gets sniped and calls it bullshit

Cool. I guess I'll make a sniper build and add that then.

pistols are a must have when running the EPG or any other grenadier weapons
they are awesome.

>Laser Core ready
>Firing Laser Core

so newbie question, some camos can only be acquired after a "regeneration", which means I will reset all my progress with the titan/soldier/weapon, but how many camos do I get after a reset? Can I choose or is random?

is this game worth shelling 37 eurobux for
could be nice to play this assuming it wont die immediately, tho i never played the first one
but a sanic fast fps sounds decent

The longer you wait to play this game after launch, the wider the skill-gap between new players and veterans gets. If you've got origin you could buy, try and return within 24 hours if you choose.

>not wallrunning
you had it coming

thats why im thinking about getting it now so i wont be too late to the party, helps with bf1 having fuckall maps to play
mostly its that if i buy it on origin and like it, it would be a hazzle to refund it and then buy it off a keysite for cheaper cause fuck paying 60 instead of 36

You get them as rewards for levelling up after regen

The TF2 campaign is so fucking good.

>refund it and then buy it off a keysite for cheaper
That's exactly what I did. EA refunded the money within like 10 minutes so what's the problem?

Others have already told you this but Titanfall is well known for its insanely low TTK.
You can increase it greatly by staying on the move, staying off the ground, and getting a titan ASAP

If you try playing this game like COD/BF/Halo you're going to get shit on rellentlessly

>Giving batteries to friendly titans gives 36% to titan build time
So good.

idk about the pilot regeneration but with guns, and probably titans too, you automatically regenerate after level 20
you don't lose anything, your level counter goes to 2.0, 3.0 and so on and you get camos and shit

Spectres are for ____.

Stealing a battery and giving it to a friendly is pretty much instant titanfall

its that quick?
i havent refunded shit on origin so i kind of assumed it would work different, dont know how to go about it
but then again im not that much a fan of testing something like that, il consider doing that to give it a whirl in the mp to see if i like it

>You don't lose anything when you prestige

hacking

I see, thanks brehs

hacking

Anyone miss the challenge system for regeneration from Titanfall 1?

I like how it forced me to try out all of the weapons/play styles and even if my team lost a match I still made progress towards regeneration.

I TF2 would probably benefit from this because people going for G10 wouldn't just use the "best" kit all the time

tender loving.

Oh good, so it's prestige without the retarded shooting yourself-in-the-foot element. That's incredible.

Why would anyone want to hack one in multiplayer though?

Having a bunch of spectres following you around is so cool though. I think it also gives more build time than just shooting them too.

No, you still shoot yourself in the foot. You lose all your weapons, titans, kits, abilities and ordnance, and you only get them back if you reunlock them. You retain the stuff you paid for with merits though

Anyone who uses the same loadouts all the time is gonna get styled on.
Wait, you can still hack them in TF2?
>implying you wouldn't want a small army of Spectres

hacked specters perform better
also they provide decent meat shields

fuck oh well

if you shoot while sprinting with gunrunner is it less accurate than normal hipfire?

>activate sword core
>legion can facetank all the damage easily while also killing you faster than you can kill anything else.