>Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Where are the BF4 Platoons?
A: >still playing that shit LMAO

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

PASTEBIN FOR RETARDS
pastebin.com/MAA75tCc

Other urls found in this thread:

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/KngWzrd/stats/255335258/pc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best shotgun?

>still playing this shit

LMAO

Martini Henry

A-10 sweeper

It's going to take me a while to get good at this game, haven't played an FPS in a few years

>mfw 75 percent of my losses are games i quit/dc from

why cant i just not find a lobby where i can start freshly from? why do i always get into games im losing and have to wait till the next game to get a fair start?

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give the Tzar Tank such a small rear wheel?

>tfw support
>get sniped all game
>if not being sniped, a tank will shoot me
>cant setup my bipods ever
>might aswell play assault then, and have anti tank weapons too

>its a shitters with tanks suicide tanks and bork your whole assault episode

>Nephews of 5 and 8 play BF1 online all the time.
>Dad plays it too.
>They managed to get K/D to 0,2.

We share the account and i ussualy manage to get lots of kills compared to deaths but i can't manage to keep up with their stats, it doesn't matter anyway.

I only used to play Red Orchestra 2 and Insurgency, it made me a very passive player, I try to stay on the caps but but score per minute is not as good as it should be

I love getting put into a game in progress. Fuck my W/L, I just want crates.

>tfw you play as the designated barbed wire clearer

I hatchet that barbed wire clear

>Based map Argonne Forest goes into shitty Sinai Desert
>Goes into the pretty desert Quentin Scar and then into the horrible Suez
why must this game have this rotation

more like why isn't it randomized?

Why, oh why, is hatchet the only tool for barbed wire clearing?

Pretty sure it's random.

What's a good loadout to use in Operations as an attacker whose team is too scared to get into the point to cap?

post yfw your team is charging the next sector in unison with the yelling and music playing while you're dodging fire

It's not, you can see the rotation in the server browser, all the servers have the same rotation.

CUSTOM SERVERS WHEN

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I HIT ANYTHING WITH A MEDIC GUN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY BULLETS JUST FUCKING TRAVEL THROUGH PEOPLE UNLESS THEY'RE STANDING COMPLETELY STILL AND AS SOON AS I START SHOOTING THERE ARE THREE PEOPLE SHOOTING AT ME FROM MULTIPLE RANGES WHILE MY TEAM MATES AREN'T SHOOTING AT ANYTHING AND AREN'T MARKING ANYTHING

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Score per minute depends entirely on waht gamemode you usually play and is not that good for comparisons.

you are a valuable player

When I'm playing medic should I use the crate or pouch? I like how the pouch is easy to spam and how quick it heals, but I also like how the crate can effect more than one person. I always get screwed with the crate though because it needs to be deployed on even ground and I'll be trying to get it to deploy when it won't and then die because of that.

post emblems

pushing use pouch

defending use crates

>Score per minute depends entirely on waht gamemode you usually play and is not that good for comparisons.

This is interesting. So I'm deliberately fucking myself over by playing Conquest instead of something else?

Always crate. The pouch is useless for teammates. Same for the Support, always use the crates.

>The pouch is useless for teammates
??????????????????????????????

Should I be using the Autoloading 8 Extended or the Selbstlader?

tbqh tho I've been using the Autoloading 8 Factory for a while now and have grown very used to it, and when using the Extended version I find myself stopping shooting at someone because I expect them to be dead because of the Factory's higher damage and that has screwed me on more than one occasion.

It heals a tiny amount and disappears after a second or two. Medics running the pouch just use it for themselves.

pouch heals to 100 nigga
its a consumable not a stationary
you can toss them across cover and fire and heal up your buddies to 100

>It heals a tiny amount
It heals them to full health really quickly as long as they aren't taking damage. I don't know what you're talking about.

Snipers can't aim for shit while they're being suppressed. Just keep firing at them and they'll eventually go away.

If you want to have a high score per minute pick support and spam the ammo pouches.

If you want a high K/D pick scout with a squad of medics.

If you want a high win% play rush with friends that are not braindead.

Comparing stats is for shitters basically.

>When you get killed by a ponyfag and weird shit starts happening

>finally got around to trying out a shotgun
holy
fucking
SHIT

THIS IS INSANE
THIS RANGE
THIS DAMAGE
THANK YOU DICE PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THIS

Any score based on time is boring.
Sure, you do not get lot of points chilling in the gunner seat of planes, but it is important job and fun to do
Or defending flags from backcappers

>it's a medic runs towards you but keeps running and doesn't rez you episode

Godamn Medics get you're shit together

the syringe sucks

just respawn

If you're playing conquest, just respawn. Since they removed tickets, K/D literally doesn't matter a shit.

Spawn on the point with full health, all new boolets and shoot those infedels to protect your safespace

Am I the only one who really enjoys bunker defense? Locking doors and securing hallways against assault. It's so fun.

Why the fuck are sentries a thing?

I wouldn't know, headless chickens are constantly running around aimlessly opening doors and windows

That's my biggest pet peeve about it. I have locked people out of the fort and left them to die for that shit before.

>people actually enjoy BF1
>A game so casual you could play the game with just a touchpad for "SHOOT BULLET DURR"
casuals, all of you

You should play rush. Every map has at least one telegraph in a bunker.

>that feel when won as America in Conquer Hell with 0 reinforcements left on the last battalion

What a good post user, wow

>tfw one more level till Hellregel

Its happening bois

Been using basically nothing but the Trench Automatico. That thing is fucking hilarious.
I basically never aim down sights. Just throw gas, walk on to the point and kill everything.
If you hit all your shots you kill in like a second. Its hipfire accuracy lets you kill from pretty decent ranges too.

Fucking best gun to have when rushing a point. I like it even more than the shotguns cuz I keep fucking hitting them with like 80% of the spread and then dying.

But kills do count towards tickets

>[Update] [Auto] No new posts
Ok
The game has no spread gain
No recoil gain
only flat recoil

This makes the game have a lower skill ceiling

I noticed how insanely easy is to snipe people compared to what it was on BF4.
I am a total shitter when playing recon and try to force myself using the infantry boltactions and spot a lot with the flares but when I get my hands on that sweet russian 1885 scoped it feels like a fucking laser beam.
This shit never happened to me on BF4, even when playing sniperhaven aka Siege of Shangay

Really? Thanks, friend.

Another amaizng post, wow

>defending babby tier shit

>replying to the awful bait
guys
come on

I know, right? Same shitposter from last thread, too.

ANOTHER good post, you're good at this user, wow

>Loadout system
>Game where the FOOP (First Order Optimal Play) is to always shoot boolet, instead of defensive options
>Not casual
>No spread gain
>not casual
>Hipfiring smgs at 30m
>Not casual

HOW DO I USE THE LANDSHIP

EVERY TIME I GET IT I ALWAYS GET SHIT ON

IF I HANG BACK THE IMPATIENT ASSHOLES LEAVE THE TANK AND LEAVE ME DEFENSELESS AND IF I CHARGE IN I GET KILLED IMMEDIATELY

>killed in action twice within 15 seconds

seriously what the fuck

you hop into the gunner seats to kill the rats swarming you and then get the tank stolen by a level 2

Because they can just be charged with a bayonet or gassed
Don't be a whiny fag, they're a great addition

>spawn
>get sniped
>medic runs up and revives you
>he gets sniped
>die again immediately

sure buddy, i dont care, im just saying that im camping them with my medic friend in tdm and im winning every game going 5+ kd, thats all, lol

>People still playing babbies first shooter
>Headshots are irrelevant
Indefensible
>No recoil
Indefensible
>30 second, AoE, spotting flares that spot still people
Indefensible
>Just a reskin of Battlefront
Indefensible

No I meant the bug where you die for no apparent reason.

stop replying to it and it will go away

it is really fieldguns on tracks
it needs to be used like field guns too

>get BF1
>start playing campaign
>keep having to stop because I keep getting emotional

I can't stop hearing my Italian great-grandpa and English great-grandpa's stories and seeing their faces.

Yes, hide and run

And when you go to sleep tonight, you'll think about all the SKILL it took to left click vaguely in the area of the enemy and get triple kills

i love it though

Oh. I have not encountered that one yet.

And if your enemies are too stupid to kill you then why are you complaining?
You can literally just not pick it up

its extremely casual

"something casual gets added to cod" you > LOLOLOL COD CASUAL KEKS XD=

"same thing happens with bf" you > WHAT A GREAT ADDITION PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WHINING LEXD

le bait xd guy

its okay dude, they wont remove them regardless of what i say, you can just keep on camping the sentry spot and cheese people because that will be the only way you will ever get kills in your life

sigh, looks like casual cod idiots started playing battlefield

>Someone with a dissenting opinion
>Muh muh hugbox
eat shit

Goddamn. I'm so fucking sick of fucking snipers.
These faggots are seriously ruining the whole game for me.
They just suck the fun out of everything.

>that feel when you're the only Sniper that picks an Iron Sights gun and plays at mid/close range

Was this a joke?
I fuckin hate how you people type it's a fucking embarrassment, stop comparing this game to cod and assuming I've ever played it

That's fine. I do that, But I'm talking about hill niggers, and fuckers just sitting in random remote locations that they shouldn't be in, and shoot me in the back as I'm running somewhere.

You are delusional if you think the sentry is not casual as fuck that ruins the flow of games in smaller game modes and the only people who would defend them are cod kiddies who camp the sentry spot as its their only means of getting kills :).

Where are the qt grils at? I wanna get a competitive BF1 clan going

>that feel when no gf to squad up with

>qt grils
FUCKING NORMAL FAGS, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

>Constantly losing Sectors
Wtf is going on
>Find 80% of team sniping on the hill, not actually defending the fucking zones

>people come to a general surrounded by people who like the game, and get upset when their opinions aren't validated
Every general in existence and it still makes me get a case of the sillies

How shit are my stats?

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/KngWzrd/stats/255335258/pc/

I was so much better at BC2, 1.72 KDR and top spm in the world and I fucking suck at BF3/4. It's so frustrating, vehicles are insane, gadgets and attachments are fucking stupid (irnv)