Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-polyamory-patch-wip.423852/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azura a shit

Primarina is SHIT

Nth for "FUCK YOU BRADY !!!"

/feg/, she said yes.

Uh you had at least 50-100~ posts to make and link an early thread that didn't have Azura like you always do instead of this regular proper one that just so happens to, just saying.

*travels into the past to make you unborn

Heh, nothing personnel kiddo

You take that back

Sakura is love!

Cherche is nice

The last thread hit 750.
Learn to count

>conquest literally makes Hinoka sleep

BUBBLE-user IS BACK !!
>silas trying beat fe7
>evil xander
>lyn single
>conquest literally makes post kill sleep
Noice

>lyn single
Shit, awakening's YGO bs is canon now.

>lyn single
Bubble confirms

>evil xander
Birthright.jpg

Fucking Hoshido bias.

Even if the intention was for it to have a 99% damage reduction, they'd have to have a base 100 atk at least to deal any damage whatsoever, and even then they'd do 1 damage. And, assuming we're using his Hard Mode stats, they'd have to have them attack 80 times.

Since he has 35 defense, they'd have to do 135 base damage in order to even scratch him. Since Bows multiply the Atk power by three, they'd have to have a base might of 45.

The strength cap for snipers in Fates is 31. So a bow of at least 14 might would be needed in order to scratch him. I haven't really played Fates so I'm not sure how many bows have this type of might.

Ashnard's Gurgurant has 1-2 range so it would also probably be able to retaliate against most bows, especially those that have more than 14 might (if any), and he'll for sure be able to do more than 1 damage.

And this is without factoring in Pair-Up bonuses or Ashnard's Renewal skill.

So to answer your question. Ashnard would...probably win?

god i'm autistic

Sakura is hungry for onii-sama dragoncock!

I like Hana

>sakura always love pic long
Staff~~ Staff~~?
>lyn single
Confirmed

>Lyn fast
>Lyn single
My god.

I'm like 60% sure in FE9 weapon damage bonuses were x2, like in the american FE7.

Then replace the
>bow of at least 14 might
with
>bow of at least 37 might

The odds of Hoshido winning are looking slimmer and slimmer

>marry miss monster ashnard
Ok
>Lyn fast
>Lyn single
Like poetry
>possible horse fucked
Sophie.jpg
>let leo support
Ok
>die help without using Ike
Genoicide.jpg

Kek

>evil xander best chapter

Fucking Hoshidofags YOUR ROUTE IS SHIT

Take the chocolate.

It is the best chapter
Chuni dick suckin annoying loli princess gets what she deserved

I bet she put rat poison in those.

Yeah, no. Strongest yumi in FE14 is a very high 22 MT, but that's still a ridiculously far distance off.

But yeah 140 turns of attacking him at absolute minimum (60 to kill phase 1, 80 to kill phase 2), assuming skills, debuffs, and Pair Up let you penetrate through enough to get a point of damage in. Worth noting that Ashnard doesn't have any skills outside of Mantle, although his weapon does give him critical hit immunity (for what good that gives when the opponent is shooting for 1 damage a turn at best anyways)

Could slash those numbers down with Hexing Rods though at least; Mantle won't stop MAX HP reduction at any rate, although I don't remember Hexing Rods stacking anyways.

Elise is a chuuni?

Gladly

*unshatters killing edge
*stabs
Shhhh, nothing personnel shitty tsun

She sucks Odin's dick

>Hexing Rods stacking

Holy fuck that would have made Lunatic Conquest terrifying.

That and staff savant would've made it bullshit. You'd get hexing rodded to 1 HP and not be able to fight at all

Sakura is a pure and lovely maiden!

Just one that loves her big brother a bit too much.

>it's an Eliwood gets oneshot and makes you restart the chapter episode

>Lyn gets oneshot
Fixed

Exactly. Enfeeble stacking and debuff stacking is already awful enough, but Hexing Rod stacking would be completely unbearable, especially with a lack of a Restore staff.

Eliwood doesn't really get one shot by anything if levelled normally.
He has the stats to survive.
Hector can get one shotted in the Genesis chapter and that one time I had a 8 speed Hector at level 20 so Ursula doubled him with Bolting but that's not applicable.

Sakura touches herself at night when she hears her big brother snore close by!

Please stop slandering her!

is the only javelin in birthright from silas?

BUT SHE IS FUCKING COCK SLUT

Yup.

no, but why would you need range anyway? ranged weapons can't double or crit which makes them worse than normal weapons full stop, there is absolutely no scenario when positioning is more important than damage :^)

Not with all the Lyn mode grinding.

>leveled normally
Is 13 by ch26 normal?

Camilla a best

well fuck
i was trying wyvern lord mu but i still wanted silas and sophie to have ranged options that weren't kodachi

Forrest's trappy monster cock will forever be the best

Make them Great Knights and buy them Throwing Clubs?

This is a good pair for lewd

Chapter 26 doesn't tell me anything since it is different for Hector mode than Eliwood mode.
Level 13 tells me nothing either as you haven't told me if he is promoted or not.
Nor did you tell me what one shotted him.
You may as well just have posted "Earwig"

If Forrest had a monster cock he wouldn't dress like a girl.

He has a tiny babby pissy dick you fiddle with his diddle when shoving your own up his ass abd making him take it all like the little bitch boy he is.

This is a fact

Earwig.
unpromoted by 1 range Ursula in ENM

Luci is cute

They're also great if you're playing the polyamory hack

Is that Lyn? Because god there isn't enough lewd of her.

No, it's far hotter if he's tucking a 12 inch monster between his legs that still springs out when you pull down his thong, and it slaps uselessly against his stomach when you're plowing him like a bitch

Should I cheese Birthright Endgame? If there's a "legit" way to beat it, I'd like to do it, but if enemies respawn infinitely, fuck that noise.

Then yes, being level 13 at that point in the game is very underlevelled and only shows the ineptitude of the player.
You levelled him once every 2 chapters.

I wouldn't know since cheesing it is all I've ever done in that game

The threesome only really works if Camilla is a pet sub who's determined to serve Corrin and Charlotte's every whim which involves a lot of felching

What polyamory hack?

You've got something going there. I like it

gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-polyamory-patch-wip.423852/

I prefer her daughter

1. use hexing rod on garon
2. throw corn at him

Do you get multiple Kannas?

Every time after Corrin and Charlotte have sex, they call Camilla over to clean out her sister-in-law while Corrin holds her leash. If Camilla does a really, really good job, she's allowed to kiss Corrin's tip.

>suckbaki's daughter
Ftfy

>not giving birth yourself to perfection

...There's cheese to it?

The only legitimate way is to just beat the boss. The boss is right FUCKING THERE so if you take more than one turn then what the fuck are you doing.

Just yours

>still have to marry half of the Gen 1 females to get at the Gen 2s

Why did you post Caeldori? SevSev's daughter is Kana.

>you will never be able to have Sakura betray her Hoshido siblings for the superior Nohr path

And Tsubaki is Severa's husband.

That's a pretty ugly fanart

Yeah, and I'm totally TharjaAnon, right? Severa marries who you want her to marry, not just one guy

>cuckposters are back

Reminder to report and ignore

Hey man, you said it, not me.

Nope, Sev is her granny

>has to bully Kamui into marriage because even the retarded spineless naive maincharacter know how terrible Shitvera is

If Birthright Endgame and Revelation 27 lasts past the turn 1 player phase, you are doing it wrong.

That photo is clearly doctored.

>people (if you can call tripfags people) are mad they cucked themselves by trying to defy canon

Camilla likes Silas though

If Kana feels like imitating her grandmother, that is fine too.
Though I'd hope the amount of tsundere passed down would be deluded enough after 2 generations.

*diluted

And Soleil can only marry Corrin.

>Playing the memefest that was the ""localization""

>being an amiefag
Grow up.

>people (if you can call cuckposters people) are mad that their waifu, Flora, is shit and have to make everyone else feel the same way about theirs