>still somehow ends up with dramatically less cargo space than a fit

What did Honda mean by this?

Every time i see this shitbox it reminds me of 2000 c sportcoupe

>2000 c sportcoupe
>modern mercedes

Not even once.

really makes you think

missed you Veeky Forums ;~;

>guys we've ordered too much fake plastic vents and we've run out of space on the front, where the fuck do we put these things?
>idk how about the rear?
>genius

oh cool is this the new wrx hatch?

Will they make 3 door?

Maybe if an Si version ever comes out. Or possibly a Type R.

Didn't you hear? The 2018 Accord is gonna be on the same platform, akin to the Challenger/Charger bullshit going on.

Fucking Honda. I'm just salty because my 16 Accord Sport is slow as shit.

Nope, my Accord really is fucking slow.

(^:

srsly though, I was asking the sales guy why the fuck the new Civics looked pigfat as fuck, and the reason is THESE new civics are just Accords with creative body paneling to make them look smaller.

The new Accords are gonna be weird as fuck looking, man. It's that Gundam-future bullshit styling Nissan is going for too with the Maxima. Wait until Toeyoda drops the Poopra and it ends up looking the same.

The 2017 refreshed Accord coupe is sexy as fuck in real life.

Can't wait to see how Honda fucks it up.

no manual in V6

so pretty fucked

They made people wait until 2017 model year until they could get the civic turbo in manual.

It's shitty, but hopefully that's what they're doing here too.

If you didnt get the manual then you should have the v6

Eh, I like it. I want to see how they say it drives compared to the Mazda3 though

The Mazda 3 will definitely drive better. They're known for having a sporty feel to all their cars, and are specifically engineered for that. Im sure a non SI Civic hatch is going to be purely built for a comfortable, a to b appliance.

This. What's the point of a four door civic hatch when the Fit exists? I would get it if the civic was advertised as a two door hatch since the CRZ is essentially dead.

Wat? I said it reminds me, especially the rear end.

>Honda is the gm of the japs

Better manual and auto, actually best auto I ever drive in my life, also better engine sound

I was just taking the opportunity to shit on mercedes again user, you did nothing wrong.

its a fucking wagon desu

Honda is definitely becoming a shit, but think how many of those recalls are just for the airbags.

This. Honda engines are still highly reliable.

Weren't they coming out with a 2018 refresh or did that get canned?

Canned