Why are minorities such as Asians, Blacks and Mexicans attracted to modified cars so much?

Why are minorities such as Asians, Blacks and Mexicans attracted to modified cars so much?

It seems that minorities just tend to like cars a lot for some reason.

THICCCC

I don't know, faggot, it's just part of their culture

why do rich white dudes like to play golf

Im not a rich white dude so I can't answer.

It's just white guys. All of them. I have never figured it out. I'm white and I think golf is boring as fuck.

status thing
the ability to spend $$$ for a stupid membership that is basically just an outdoor drinking game in fancy clothes and drive around a golf cart all to show off

Protip: If you have a public golf course near you can basically use the golf kart as a go kart when nobodys looking. I did this with three friends and each of us got a golf kart and 9 holes for $13 and it was so much fun. Those little fuckers can drift.

>why do rich white dudes like to play golf
Networking

Materialism plus poor planning. Why have a nest egg when you can show off them 22s to Tyrone and the squad?

Doesnt make sense though because even well off minorities seem to like cars.

they dont like golf. they like the ability to play golf.

Well I'm not a nigger so I can't answer OP's question

Yeah whatever dude. Minorities like cars, white guys like taking their wife/gf over to their minority friends house and watch them get fucked.

Well off minority reporting in. I like cars just as much as anyone else, same attraction to it as white people.

How is this any different than trailer trash white people that own an 01 cobra or chop the exhaust off their 95 ram for maximum shit noise?

This but the tumblerinas will fucking cry. Honkies do the same thing but since they have more credit they buy 50k+ trucks and crossovers instead.

Black car culture originated before the civil rights era. Successful African-Americans found that, despite their wealth, locals would generally refuse to sell them a nice house because of their race.

Lacking premium real estate as a use for wealth, fancy custom cars became the preferred status symbol in the black community. Car dealers had no problem selling top of the line vehicles to black people.

I imagine the story is similar in other minority cultures- custom cars are an attainable status symbol.

>Asians
>Minority
There are like over a billion of them in China alone.
Whites are the only true minority, stop being cucked into thinking different.

Except Tiger Woods, yo.

Trailer trash are also known for poor planning.

as a mexican with a modified car, it's so I could make the car mine and make it different from everyone elses.

When I see other mexicans and niggers modify their cars, I think it's because they really hate integras. I can't explain why anyone would willingly fuck up the car they use to get around and pick up their welfare checks

what is it with americans and their lifted trucks
what is it with americans selling rusted out muscles for obscene prices.

Having money for donks means you have money

Asians and Mexicans just like to go fast and be noisy about it

Where I live the poorer areas are out on the fringe where public transport is shit or non existant so the car culture is big.
More immigrants live in these areas

>what is it with americans and their lifted trucks
Never had one, but I think it'd be nice to see over everyone at red lights
>what is it with americans selling rusted out muscles for obscene prices.
>2016
>not knowing what you got

Colored people are less intelligent than people with white skin.

This is the same reason why Tyrone from the hood and John the adopted black man who ended up being a news anchor both get arrested for selling marijuana. You can't take the jungle out of a negro.

Pic related. There is no cure. The only smart blacks have white DNA

Polite sage for offtopic

>Why are minorities such as Asians, Blacks and Mexicans attracted to modified cars so much?
>minorities
Lel

This makes sense. Thanks for pointing this out.

Not all of us are like that op

>correlation=causation
>thinks he can talk about intelligence

here's that (You) you've been waiting for

I think he means just in america where they are a minority along with everyone else who isn't white. Ya dumbass.

I feel like there are a lot less modified cars now that the fast and furious thing kind of played itself out. With fewer white folks trying to be paul walker, it's just the leftover stance faggotry and unpainted 90s civics that barely run.