Question

Wich one would you buy:
1. Renault clio 3 from 2007 : 1.2 liter petrol
2. same with 1.5 diesel
or
3. VW Golf 5 from 2005: 1.4 liter petrol
Pro and Contra arguments please.
Thank you.

If these were my only choices, I'd commit suicide. I recommend you do the same.

>yurop
I'd move to a non-cucked country.

1.5 dci motors are very fuel efficient.
1.2 petrol on clio is death sentence.
Golf is best option but it's a 11 year old VAG car.
Can you get newer fiesta with tdci ?

>1.2 petrol is death sentence
If you're talking about a lack of reliability of the D4F engine, you're plain wrong.

These are the guys who talk their shitty metro like its a godsend car. Every yurop shitbox is much better than your soapboxy autotragic 90's failures.

No, i'm talking about the cars ability to go somewhere. They are just underpowered cars.

Buy a Grande Punto and shut up.

diesel engines from renault are not reliable. They have some problem with the injectors. I not sure about petrol. I just want a fuel efficient car, with low maintainance. Golf parts cost a fortune.

Buy a Twingo

>diesel engines from renault are not reliable
Yes they are.
Diesel engines from Renault, PSA and Fiat are pretty reliable. Way more than TDIs.

OP, you seem to be new. Do not, under any circumstances, listen to mjet.

hhahaha living in romania oh my god

1.2 petrol is bretty bullitpoof
high output 1.5dci are shit, low output are reliable workhorses but totally lifeless
golf will be surely full of blanked buttons (shit tier equipement for the price of pimped clio because vagtax - say hello to your manual mirrors or something like that), higher maintenance costs (multi link rear suspension vs twist beam, etc etc), and still slow as fuck

>*cherry picked diesel engines from Renault (low-output 1.5dci, 2.0dci absolutely never ever mention a 1.9dci), PSA (XUD and Hdi that didn't hit 200000km yet) and Fiat (my mom bought me a multijet, you know) are pretty reliable. Way more than cherry picked TDIs. (early PD 2.0. 1.9tdi never happened)

>not filtering all trips

If you don't need to go on the freeway a lot, and if it's cheap, I'd go for the 1.2 then.
It's pretty fuel efficient and is more than enough to go around the city or even to go on highways regularly.

I have a Clio 2 with a D7F engine (So even less horsepower...) and it's fine for most of the things I need it for. It has no problem going at 110 km/h, and it even held pretty well when I moved from the south of France to the north, although fuel consumption at motorway speed is kinda bad

Don't get the diesel.

Grab the Renault in petrol. It's a decent and fairly reliable car. Golfs especially newer ones are just trash.

I have a 1.5dci, surprisingly nice to drive

Get the Mk v with the 1.9 diesel or get a gti. Your other choices are absolute shit and you should consider suicide.

>although fuel consumption at motorway speed is kinda bad
bruh, my d7f twongi burns 5.7l/100km (41mpg). I say it's kinda good for 20yo car

Kek, this faggot talking shit as usual.

the 1.2 is pretty bullet proof
don't know about the 1.5 but high output dic have bad rep

the VW golf is probably overprice and will be slower than the clio with the 1.2

Yea but the twingo has like half the weight of the clio 2
I mainly go on small roads and around town anyways and that's where you get the best fuel consumption out of it

stahp
pls no copy my post©
pls delet

still i have a friend who had a clio 2 with the same engine and he had similar consumption than me with my twingo
i think they have a different gearing

kek
looks like truth repeat itself
plus i got dubs so only mine

Well, I had something around 8l/100km on freeway, but in cities and normal roads, I pretty much get less than 6l/100km

Just get a Mk4 TDI.