I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SEX

strawpoll.me/11300849

I identify as a potato.

BACK TO 9 gag

( I also browse it sometimes, even tho its more diarrhea than Veeky Forums)

Did you just assume there are only 3 genders?

I guess I'm actually gender fluid. Today I feel more like a yam.

2 main plus one is a joke I made to make people chuckle.

I'm a gril

:3

If u rily are, its mind blowing.

So few girls are into cars, I actually knew one, she used drugs.

What I rily want to say, you are special to me.

>tfw sentient Tesla from the year 2499
W-why would you not include me

Because you are my evil twin?
Whos software went bad and killed Musk AI?

What? I-I never killed anyone, I swear!

>So few girls are into cars, I actually knew one, she used drugs.
The one I knew was eerily similar. She was that spoiled tom-boy type girl according to her parents. Her parents hated her but I hated how her parents are. She's really sweet and empathetic and honest to everything. I even thought of dating her but then this happened. I don't know much on cars but I have an okay knowledge. She had a pretty cool looking S2K where she did a ton of mods in it and it sounded just awesome. I remember her friends saying that it was too much than just right; meaning the car was too dangerous but she still found it cool and went on with it. She drifted, slided, did doughnuts and did all what a car enthusiast would do in a car.

She met her demise when her brakes failed when approaching a red-light and went under a truck trailer. Instant death.

I didn't even get to tell her that I love her. Miss you Skye.

Do you swear on your motherboard?

WHERE THE FUCK DO I IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER YOU SEXIST FUCK

Oh yeah and she did drugs too but she was actually getting away from it. It's been 4 years and there is not a single night where I don't think of her. Not in the most romantic way but as my first ever crush. Now here I am with a beautiful sweet wife and a baby girl.

Jesus Christ....
RIP Skye, hope you are making donuts in Heaven.

Girl I knew was also really cool, honest and easy to talk to, slightly tom boyish character, but really feminine looking with long hair.
It was weird talking to a girl and she is throwing numbers and specs at me, and me at her, I can imagine marrying such a woman would be awesome.

Afaik she is alive and well. I thought of dating her and even had a chance but she was in relationship and I dont want to be the one to break them even if its completely woman's responsibility it just aint my style.

Its good to remember something noble and nice, keep her alive in your memories (even if she is alive in another world as I believe) maybe dedicate a build to her.

Happy to hear you are in happy marriage and with a kid, Im a guy but I have strong family instincts and I can imagine its beautiful to have a family, loving wife and a healthy kid. Truly #blessed.

Put a slap sticker on your car about her so she can always ride you.

Most women mechanical knowledge is just about checking the fuel gauge so they don't get stranded in the middle of nowhere.

>Put a slap sticker on your car about her so she can always ride you.

+10

How do I get my manliness back? I'm about to cry now. Man, that accident was such a bitch. Stay safe everyone!

> doesn't have mayonnaise

I just lied and said female several times

Maybe if you're nice she'll let you suck her penis

>not getting laid with nice guy routine
>current year

wew lad, its back in style didnt ya hear?

Haha, even she did the same when we both had conversations. It was mostly specs and stuff but it was sweet hearing it from her than from anyone else. Ouch man, it sucks to hear when you like a girl and you come to learn that she's in a relationship. Yes you're right, I'm very happy with where I am. But if you meet her by a chance, just tell her to be safe when doing what she loves.

Hehe, I remember her and that's enough for me. I've told the whole story to my wife and she tells me that she's really lucky to be married with me. Skye wasn't just a normal car enthusiast, she knew a lot of things. I had a crappy corolla back then and I used to embarrassingly call her up to come over and check what's the problem. Taught me a lot too.

I went through nights of tears and here I am. :) Yes, stay safe everyone.

You can see how confident she was with the car. The trust. The brakes cheated her, not the works she done in the car.

>62% honest anons
>28% memeloving fucks that giggled the moment they voted
>11% trolls and honest sickos
yep, this is how I imagined Veeky Forums