/svg/ - Shadowverse General

confused elf Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912 (embed) (embed)

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

___
Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Previously thread:

First for Moon Al-mi'raj

>Add 3 angelic barrages to my deck
>Never draw any of them over 10 games
nice meme

Who's memeing harder?

I never want to get past D rank.

Post you best Vampy

>3 tech cards
you deserved it

Am I bad person for playing Storm Haven?

>Those shit blood cards
you

>Won my first Take Two against a nip forestfucker

I only won because he was Forest, but, still. His turns took 20-40 seconds each round when I had an advantage, and then this bullshit.

Yes

he is
he went full meme
shame he doesnt use bellringer cardback tho

till what rank its safe to play homebrew shitty decks?

Managed to make this deck 100% minus one olivia with my roll by dusting useless golds and legos. Will I be able to have a semi good time with it? Not looking for anything top tier. Only reason I made it was because I rolled 3 pascal and 1 animated olivia.

>bloody mary is alive
Deserved.

no, just boring

Good taste user, sadly theres barely any art of her

I got 35 expac tickets and 20 normal, got some legendaries and goldens, does that happen to everyone who link to steam?

If any of you guys are "Sensei", who conceded immediately as Forest,

Thanks

I suck at this game so it helped a lot.

Do any tier decks use Gabriel?

Cute elfboy leader when?

Wait wait wait

Got a sadpanda link?

no, it's 24 normal and 20 darkness evolved normally

B~A
I don't think so, but she's a solid card for any midrange/flood deck and is basically completely viable even in top ranks

THE MOON MAKES ME CRAZY

>spam golems
>spam more golems
>spam MORE FUCKING GOLEMS
>MUM ME GUT ME SPAM GOLEMS
Fuck off. And you need luci/gandalf as finishers.

I'm using it to rush for 4k since I started yesterday and I want those ding-dong backs.

back the fuck off!?!?

>getting the 'turn 5 treatment' by Rowan
>knowing that even if I survived it, he would have just summoned Forte next turn and just done over 1/3 of my HP instantaneously with one card

FUN

Do you think I could use her to cover for a missing Dark Dragoon Forte?

All I want is some halfway decent shadow shit, I've gotten Cerberus maybe 3 out of 50 times now, as shit looking as it kind of is I'm almost tempted to just keep it. Page 2 is just a Mythril Golem.

>Erika's 7th mission

HOW IN THE LIVING FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO THIS? SHE CAN BOARD CLEAR YOU PRETTY MUCH EVERY FUCKING TURN *AND* FILL HERS.

Not even OLIVIA can even the odds.

Is this a good roll? Was going for a forte face deck

What should I dust to craft the rest of it?

What can I use in Face Dragoncraft while I save up for Fortes?

Prove you're edgy enough for the baddest bunny rabbit or liquefy all your copies.

That was it then, too bad i don't know how to build decks and undertand the game, i wish i could play it

Yah the first time I played that juno card against someone was hilarious. They cleared the first 2 golems and then next turn came and the field was full of more golems. They spent a bit thinking and conceded.

>Havencraft
>Free healing and draws up the ass
>More storm than it deserves
>Aria
>priest
>Best buffing in the game
such balance

SAUCE

What the fug, I just got 3 legendaries from 1 pack.
Are any of these any good?
This is just after I rolled prince of darkness and some other legendary last pack. I'm usually never this lucky.

*grabs your throat*

I think the moonlight is driving YOU crazy if you think you can beat me

Fucker a single Cerberus is worth keeping an account over, don't be so autistic. Without rerolling I literally built a full competitive aggro Shadow in my first week of playing starting with no golds, no legends and not even most of the silvers.

Goddamn, I understand rerolling for a good start even if I'm impatient for it but people going 50 times for the perfect start is another level of neurotic.

Should I be aiming for a 50/50 earth sigil producer vs consumer ratio in an earth rites deck?

>complaining about balance
>in anything other than fucking forests

>Mythril Golem.
re roll this shit
Yes keep it would be a 7/10 roll for me but you would not have a good deck righ away

git gud
you can beat all story chapters with basic decks
you even have broken DE cards to help you

No, she fulfills a different role. If you want to sub Forte you need a storm card

That haircut reminded me of this.

Jeanne is shit, literally have never seen that card played in any game ever

I just want you to know that although we will never meet in real life, and our lives will never cross paths except for this thread and perhaps in other future threads, I am extremely embarrassed that you posted this. I am cringing and I, myself, actually feel vicariously humiliated that you have this complaint and that it is a real complaint, that this is something you genuinely have a problem with or think is unfair. I will feel sad for the rest of the night. I will feel sad whenever I remember your post. I will feel sad that you exist.

That makes sense. What good storm cards do Dragons even have?

confirmed newfag

If it's that shitty what should I go for instead? 7/10 is a C, I aint settling for that

>full competitive aggro Shadow
Wow. Its 3 leggos and 3 golds!

>Look at waifu cards, smile and just say "yeah she's cute" or "Yeah she's hot"
>Look at husbando cards like White Knight and Lucifer and start to feel hot and steamy

Someone cure my faggotry

>tfw no gentle femdom doujin where Moon Al-mi'raj ambushes Kaguya, who nullifies her attack and then masturbates her into sopping submission

>a few horus of your life rerolling is not worth it to save a month of grinding

yeah ok anonymous

Some people have more time than money, specially those who don't work or go to school, and it's also a weekend who cares.

Only tsubaki is usable but good lucky user
Some people are playing for 2 days

Fuck you guys shitting on the mythril golem
dat nigga clearing shittiy boards as earthcraft like a boss

How

gr8 pasta, can I have some?

HOW TO SOLVE EVERYONES PROBLEMS

>Isabelle becomes Luna's new friend and parental guardian. Both are cured of loneliness
>Dragspear and Urias become rivals. Dragspear has the lifespan and power of a dragon which can finally match Uria's power
>Isabelle helps priest get back her memory via magic
>Arisa and Erika team up to rescue each others lesbo lovers or w/e

there I just solved everyone's problem.I expect my $$check by wendsday

Havencraft is the one deck I cannot beat. Any tips or counters?

I need to complete a private match. Please, help a fellow user out.

Don't evolve Ascetic Knight.

Seabrand is the main budget Forte replacement when they aren't played in the same deck
Genesis Dragon is the top end Dragoncraft storm

By playing 20 hours a day.

Win or just finish?

Its just 50 wins per day user.

This shit has been on mobile for a while.

Only now has it come to an actual gaming platform.

win by turn 6 or concede and move on to the next match faster

I dusted 2 mythil golems

Apart from the legendary not much.

The reason Forte is so good is both the insane reach she gives you and the reliability through Dragon Emissary.

I don't think you can really replace her properly - just either sub in another win condition or just double down on your early game to hope for a quick win.

How are going to cure Luna without a dick penetrating her insides everyday?

What kind of deck should I run to make the fattest ding-dong and win by only attacking with her? Elana?

No sauce for bullies.

I want to do obscene things with Fencer

does the de-censor only free isabelle or is there more to it than that?

That is...actually what I've done in the last 3 Take Two matches.

Spoiler Alert: I lost them all. I suck at this game.

Embrace it.

Thanks anons, I'm just going to use Seabrands while I save up for Forte.

Good legos shitty goldys they cost 0,32 of a lego it's your decision desu you have 2 forte and can make a good dragon deck right away if you don't want to make it you should onate for dragonlovers in this thread

sorry my friend.
Im afraid its malignant :(.

I warned you to stay away from those bara threads bro. Why didn't you listen?

Remember to get your Bellringer and Urd emblems because not having one will brand you as a Steam newfag forever!
That's the only thing that's been censored, so no. Well and Satan is called Prince of Darkness now but whatever.

>luci
>bara
¿¿¿

hope that counted

>Isabelle helps priest get back her memory via magic
Eris already got her villainous side back.

Sometimes when I fuck up in online TCGs, it's something easy to recover from but I forfeit because I just can't handle how fucking stupid whatever I did was.

He's more into bishonen fuckboys like a fujo if anything.

got one in my starting packs and another one from my steam hatmoney

love those lazors

To be in D0 again.

What does onate mean?

Also, my goal was to make a dragonface deck but I wasn't sure if I should settle for 2 fortes vs 3. I also have no idea what cards to dust safely.

>2 cerb
>foul tempest
>ceridwen is decent too
what the fuck are you expecting, to reroll into a netdecked midrange shadow?

just keep that shit, you're not gonna get much better than that. 4 strong leggos, 2 animated, and plenty of decent golds.

>158885683
True. Face dragon is direct attack plain and simple, but what's Satan? Turtle until you can call in satan?
If so, then there's a lot more tweaking to do..

I admittedly didnt know the difference. Im a degenerate but i dont know much about it past bara garbage and crossdressing femboys,

so does he like twink shit or like really feminine guys to where you can hardly tell the difference when they wear clothes

Oh lawd

I'm not even into bara, but there's something so hot and romantic about a bishounen wearing armor

Satan Dragon is running nothing but early game and ramp so you can draw Satan as soon as possible.