/drg/ DanganRonpa General - Halloween Edition

Last thread hit image limit! Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Please do don't spam images

January 12th 2017 is the release date of V3 in Japan.

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=dm_g6x05OoA

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

DR3 soundtrack (someone make a mirror to upload to the pastebin)
hikarinoakariost.info/danganronpa-3-end-kibougamine-gakuen-original-soundtrack-1/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxXmH5X42YY
youtu.be/Ro7DEOSfqkQ
strawpoll.me/11524149
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Second for Sayaka

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

I didn't even link the thread, how did you post here first!?

I want to protect mahiru!

Tokomaru happy ending!

Waking Saionji up at three of morning on the Halloween Eve with a loud yell while wearing a Monokuma Mask is an acceptable passtime.

And afterwards, I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Precious!

Akane's famous gut feelings.
And catalog

I thought I had this.
>Peko kills the Tumblr girl
>get spotted by Saionji
>stuff happens

What the fuck is the Twilight Murder Syndrom about and who the fuck is Fukuryu.

2lewd for her own good.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kaede, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything despair in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on hopebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the classical music club, and SHSL pianist. What music do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Thread is off to a great stars!

She could be a lot lewder and I wish she was!

Is this a good format?

youtu.be/MxXmH5X42YY

>Who the fuck is Fukuryu
????????????

I wish she had more than 10 minutes of screentime.

She was so cute but then she had to screw it all up and let Kirigiri steal her man.

More scans

It's obvious that Naegi still wants her too! God damnit Kiri...

I guess that's all for now

ONE-HUNDRED FOURTY NINE PAGES!!!

:P

I want to bully fuyu user till he becomes a slut

P:

Something tells me he's moved on.

I want to play coop games with her

Fucking dammit, that game piss me off.
At least in Danganronpa 1, I quickly had a clear idea of how things happened, but here, I'm completely lost. All I know is that Mahiru was beaten on the ground, crawled to the door, and died there.

>It's obvious that Naegi still wants her too!

She was still a prominent girl in his despair suicide vision thing, and he even used 11037 as a password in SDR2. I don't think he has...

That is the point of a mystery game.

I'll do the names on my own now, thanks for the help guys.

I want to hug you til you become a badass aniki

Me too

It's a little sad to see that even in Hope's Peak Academy, there was bullying.

NO! DELETE THIS!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN THE NAEGIBOWL SAYAKABROS!!! WHERE DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG?

the start

>even in Hope's Peak Academy
Oh you mean that corrupt academy where human experimentation takes place?

Wow what a surprise?

Sad, but inevitable. Kids are jerks.

Sad but true.

I'm not your aniki. Get that straight you babyface yakuza.

What did he mean by that?

you sure liked my drawing huh

They didn't hurt him too much

A drawing showing Celes getting spanked is a good drawing.

Most people did

Consider making a drawing of Akane being spanked

Yes. Great job as always friend.

what's up with spanking people

Not big enough!

Too much lewd.
Fitting thread theme: youtu.be/Ro7DEOSfqkQ

Degenerates.

Spanking is the best! Every dangan girl deserves to be spanked! Especially Sayaka and Celes

Feels good

Chiaki-Chwan is wonderful!

It's just a bunch of idiots, who misunderstood the true goal of the spanking.

They'll never understand, at this rate!

He did mean that Ultimate Cuck can't beat ultimate luck.

It's a fun way to replace executions. If Sayaka got spanked instead of being killed, Leon wouldn't have died.

Oh, Bully-kun, than you should explain it to us!

I love Kirigiri-san

strawpoll.me/11524149
Don't forget to vote. Voting ends Wednesday 9PM EST

Enlighten us Bully-kun.

>tfw uploaded the wrong video with the wrong name
Damn it.

good morning DRG
Chihiro is cute!
CUTE!

The goal of the spanking isn't to research a personal pleasure, be it by touching the bottom of the others, lustful actions or even inflicting pain! For all of those, there's a better techniques!

No, the true goal is to embarass the Bully Target and the hilarity issues caused by this act. It's innocent bullying, since it's usually only used against the rebel kids. But if it's used on a teen or responsible adult, it seriously destroy their ego!

And by doing it publicly, it's also reduce a lot their charisma, reputation and any chance of intimidation, coming from the Target!

It's an amazing bullying for arrogant Targets, like Togami, Saionji or Yasuhiro!

But isn't you getting pleasure from it anyway? Just a different kind.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

You're right, but it shouldn't be the primary motivation.

Like, if you like your work, you don't do it for pleasure in the end, but for monetary compensation.

It's a nice bonus to have pleasure in that you do on daily basis, however. And a bit of money as well.

Forgot your (You)

Good girl, Kaede, continue to molest her just as I told you!

>Truth Bullet: STOLEN SCHOOL SWIMSUIT ==> How about BEATING HER WITH GRAVEL instead?

Okay, that one was retarded.

It was a difficulty spike, yeah. I think it makes sense though.

I actually made the conclusion pretty quickly but then I took forever on getting the game to realize that I did.

It makes sense afterward, but otherwise, there's no hint at all. It's supposed you're supposed to figure out of your own.
And, man, I can figure how you would use a sock or something like that, but a swimsuit? That's bullshit.

A sock would be easier to use, but a swimsuit makes for a more powerful weapon if tied correctly

There are hints, like the game suggesting "stolen school swimsuit" as a bullet to you, for example.

improvised weapons like those are actually pretty common

I thought that it was a dud placed there just to trick the player, like the idea of someone being killed with a gravel filled swimsuit was so nutty it couldn't possibly be the correct answer.

I thought it was to be used to prove there was a pervert.

Actually, there are quite a lot of improveised weapons like that.
I once put a bunch of coins in my fist before punching a guy in the jaw during a bar fight, that knocked him out.

>that face
I thought the exact same thing so you aren't alone.

>tfw one track name in the OST translates to SHSL Sentamentalist
Why isn't that a real talent?

>yfw this will be Rantaro's real talent

Because no one wants an Ultimate Emo.

>no one wants an Ultimate Emo.
>implying

dat face I wanna fuck the robot

A underage guy who complain about everything in life better than anyone? Without me!

>No one understands me...
>Life is meaningless...
>Boo hoo...
Most famous DR character, guaranteed

Kibo is for lewds!

>inb4 Ultimate Emo commits suicide.

Kibo is pure

PURE

it is time to snoo for me, take this chiaki-chwan before i commence snoo.

Yes, if the game was released 10 years ago, the fashion for emos is over long ago, I think.

No one would be depressed, maybe a little upset or shocked, but that's it! Because emos don't have any friends!

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.