AMG GTs

Proof to me there's a more attractive car than this Mercedes. I'm helping my boss look at cars he's considering and I came across this beast.

The exhaust sounds amazing, the exerior with this color is straight up eye candy. The only dislike I have is it's a two seater restrictively and the tail lights look gay.

Thoughts? I think she's a keeper for a man with just a wife and drives by himself 90% of the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_6I3Dv63OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh you poor child, you never laid your eyes uppon the glorious niva

Picture of the back so people can see the gay tail lights.

No need to troll man, he's a serious buyer.

In an age of sharp edges and agressive styling I must agree the AMG GTS is one slick looking car

I like the previous gen better in terms of aesthetics.

I've driven a AMG gt s and it was a fun fast car. It is also the harshest riding streetcar I've been in and the steering at low speed is an arm work out. If he is all about performance it's a good car. If he wants some degree of comfort it's the wrong car

I'd go for a 911 turbo

>Proof to me there's a more attractive car than this Mercedes.
I can't.

when it comes to the lada, there's no joking

Looks fucking neat, famalam.

Maybe you're the gay one here.

If you like the smooth GT look go with a 550/575, one of the best Ferraris ever made imo

the only thing I miss on this car is a tight wet and warm hole for my penis desu

I dont like the AMG GT's front.

it's too round and awkward looking.

i like the pointier, edgy lines of the SLS.

>which is better looking overall

the GT looks like a hot blonde teen girl and the SLS looks like her mother.

I just have a big distaste for those alienish lights.

He's only after performance.

It also has really really hard seats, if his not a weak old man and can handle it then I guess it's the car for him

i love that color that's some top tier yellow

The R version is sexy. I wish it still had the gullwing doors of the prior model, as well as the snarling n/a motor though. Automatic transmission only, so I guess *his* wife could drive it if she wanted? (my wife don't touch automatics)

I don't think the tails look bad. And the car looks amazing in that birght fucing green they have shown it in..

The SLS AMG is so badass.

I have only ever owned stick cars. If I had the opportunity to purchase an SLS AMG I'd drive it daily and not even care about my friends giving me shit for 20+ years of shit talking automatics.

Sadly the used market exploded on them just when I was looking to spend dumb money on a car.

>real car for a real man

Jaguary F-Type R

>no gull wing

at least they tried

>leaning on the glass

lol, it's a half million car, it won't break

>having friends that'll talk shit about an SLS AMG that'll wipe the floor with their sorry asses, because m-m-muh manual transmission!

>proof to me there's a more attractive car than this Mercedes
no problem family.

This is a joke right? I know you got shit taste kkk but come on dude

>shit taste
sure ese

>replacing the god-tier SLS with the mediocre GT

gg AMG

This man is gonna get that mercedes repo'd so, he may as well lean on it like a retard.

Only thing that bothers me about amg gt is the fact that both slr and sls look better. I know none of them is related, but when it comes to those 3 big 2 seater benzes gt is least impressive.

Aside from that it's good looking good car and apparently it is not hard to dd it.

F type looks sick, but for type, not r version. R version looks weird and because of interior I'd take amg over it. Honestly I don't like where jag is going, I prefer the xk over the f

Gt is not replacement. Apparently, McLaren slr and sls were one time thing since sls wasn't considered slr's successor.

I wish they came up with proper slr successor but they probably decided it's not worth it to go in that territory so they offered gt to get some of Carrera buyers

Not for open road
o
t

f
o
r

o
p
e
n

r
o
a
d

Implying you'd want it to be....

Overly long hood makes it resemble the Ambiguously Gay Duo's car.

Have youvlooked at a C or E 63 coupe instead?

>Gullwing doors
Would've made it a bitch to get out of, and wouldn't have allowed the wheelbase shrink - which turned it, weirdly, from a Grand Tourer(SLS) into a sportscar (GT)
>N/a V8
Again, size reduction is what matters in the engine bay. Wouldn't be the same car otherwise

>Waaaaaaahhhhh auto tragic
Fuck off.

it almost has the same shape of the 991, slightly longer front end

thought it looked weird compared to the sls but it has grown on me

Front is gay too. Older SLS was fucking nice.

one of the more legitimate suggestions

some people like having an up to date modern interior for the price they're paying

that was one of the small reasons I traded in the 991 for the c63

Taillights look like a late 90s mecury sable lmao

have seen several.

they are the best looking thing merc make by a long way.

....actually looking after your boss..

do people still do that?

good on ya.

Was thinking off getting a AMG GTS

its a 9/10 car, i cant forgive Mercedes for doing away with the gullwing doors, which was the one thing that pushed the SLS to 11/10.

if i wanted a nice looking GT id get a Jag or Aston.

Ferraris should be all about mid-engine'd madness like Lambos.

>previous gen
the AMG GT is not a successor of the SLS, different class

Cool comparison pics, I like these.

He's a really cool guy, so I've been going car shopping with him. I'm not sure if he'll get this AMG GTs, but he really likes it.

It has shift paddles I believe, so while it's automatic, it would still be fun to drive for him. The guy is 39 after all. He also doesn't want to exclude his wife like he currently does with his 11 Gallardo (he's starting to find the ride too rough and she doesn't like how she can't drive it).

>age of sharp edges and aggressive styling
Kek

>no manual
Tell him to get a 911 with a stick.

I'm 39.

My wife drives my 2015 Z/28. I guess his wife sucks.

Shitcunt, my next post says I'd actually gladly buy and drive the gullwing version, auto or no, and give no fucks. So lick my taint.

Fuck, I want this car.

Show him the amg s65
syoutube.com/watch?v=A_6I3Dv63OU

>Proof to me there's a more attractive car than this Mercedes
Open your eyes,
Get glasses,
Your welcome OP.

Said the man in the cave.

Jags look like catfish

A sexy catfish famalan

The GT looks okay, but it feels like too much is borrowed from other cars.

The SLS was fucking great.