calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! This is Veeky Forums, a place of etiquette and professinalism!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/
----
Focus on learning and making gains as opposed to waving your internet-dicks around and maybe you wont be a bunch of buy-high-sell-low CUX!!
---

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/46ii5o/for_the_noobs_switch_from_robinhood_to_ustocktrade/
streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12167862
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aks just announced a 65M share dilution. I knew I should of sold today

I warned you dorks about steel
(probably)

I bought at 4 so it's okay, but now best case I lost 10% profit. I'm still holding CLF since their dilution. Do you think I should just sell them too? I would prefer a more succinct answer to you view of the steel market if you have the time.

Lol remember back in May Noko said buy the AKS dip and hold for a couple of months? Fuck that made me a lot of money.

do you have to pay taxes on the gains before you can reinvest them?

METAL POST THAT PIC OF THAT CHICK GETTING CHOKED AGAIN. FUCKING COMMUNIST MODS DELETED WHEN I WAS GOING TO RETURN AND SAVE IT.

Long and strong
Auph
Sphs
Mgt(((I)))

I saved it lol

>listening to Noko about anything ever

Fuck off Noko

>yfw

It's ok this is the bottom.
How much averaging down is too much?

Are you just holding AUPH until it gets delisted or...?

>Long and strong
>Auph
>Sphs
>Mgt(((I)))

The stock that goes down when it cures Lupus.
BO tommorow (not this one the next one)
McAfees wild ride.

Why would it get delisted?

Help me out bro. Post that shit my man.

It'll dwindle for a year until phase 3, then die

It's going to spike before phase 3.
If phase 3 is good, it will go to the moon.
I don't advise holding through phase 3 results, though.

telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
If anyone is interested!

No

Any word on QTE earnings report? Bout 430 shares at .94 and it's up 4% in after market but I can't find the report.

If you look at the charts you'd see he was right tho lmao

I hope so user. I took a loss on it already to chase other memes though

Why do i still bother? Im losing hundreds every day for the past 3 months.

Im cursed.

Literally every opportunity i have to make money i miss. Every opportunity to lose money i take.

I want off of this life.

Soz was in class. Praying for no ban

you cucks should buy WAVES on bittrex. it's got nowhere to go but the moon.

>buy $6k of TSLA last week
>think about it last night, panic about earnings today
>decide to sell
>so fucking busy at work today I didn't even think to check my portfolio and totally forget about TSLA
>log in tonight
>TESLA POSTS SECOND PROFITABLE QUARTER EVER

whoa there buddy, that sounds like good news, looks like your stock of choice is about to plummet 50%

why would tesla plummet

>EAC

yeah, lol. it wasnt actual nudity, so...whatevz...mods like to make up rules on the fly, i guess...

FYI guys: this is what playing ETFs incorrectly looks like...

because I own it

Buy Gold. Gold is always good

Haven't you learned anything
Good news = crash

Guys guys guys, can someone explain to me whether $KGJI is a good buy or not?

It has a relatively low P/E, and Chinese New Year is just around the bend.

No it's a terrible buy. They tell me it's one of the worse deals. Maybe even one of the worst buys this week. They say it is the worse buy ever.

But who, Mr. Trump? Who is saying all of these things?

Jokes on you fag I'm making bank off this meme stock

DONT DO THIS TO ME AGAIN AMD

Agree.

Started the week with $50, to $300 today.

I suggest any of you using Robinhood read this

reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/46ii5o/for_the_noobs_switch_from_robinhood_to_ustocktrade/

If you're using robinhood instant like me and want to make more than 3 day trades a week and don't want to feel like you have to be extremely cautious about how you trade, ustocktrade is almost definitely the better option

If you also have an android phone like me that's unfortunately the biggest con right now is that they only have an iphone app. though everything is accessible online through their website

check it out. now I just have to wait like a week to take my money the fuck out of robinhood and make the switch

>yfw TSLA is red tomorrow

Good eye on amd

Whats up with their stop loss and limit orders? I read that theyre kind of wonky?
Whats with the "Get out option"

To be honest with robincock the pdt limit helped me learn to trade smarter and grow steel hands but im ready to move on

get out is stop loss

there is no stop limit which I've never used before anyway

not having ptd rules imo makes this way safer and easier to be in control of your money

That share dilution was murder, wish I had sold then. But I doubled down at the dip and sold at 7.45, so I'm not complaining.

Waiting for another dip to scoot back in

What's the new hot meme?

thinking about buying lode

But nxtd before it goes to $10/share

I bought in at 6.60 and sold at 7.40, the largest gain I have ever had in less than a week.

I'm waiting for a big dip or an overreaction.

Gotta love AH

Why is this happening?

Technicals look good, what's the catalyst?

What the fuck is the point of market hours even? Man this is some serious bullshit.

He said Tesla not auph

RTTR should moon today

News says they priced their stock to the public at $2.35.

What exactly does this mean

USE A RH CASH ACCOUNT. THERE ARE NO PDT LIMITS. USTOCKTRADE COSTS MONEY, RH DOES NOT.

What? Are you talking about its current price? or did you read that was its target price? Because boy if you can't understand current price you really shouldn't be putting money into stocks

Any meme stocks boys?

I'm up about 3% pre market on JNUG. sell on open?

What to buy today?

SKLN up 15% pre market, could be going places today. Sorry for telling you literally on open.

Good luck

Enjoy your journey to the earths core

Do you just not read news on stocks that you buy, or...?
streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12167862

DPRX is only $2.50 a share. It was $13 2 days ago. This is an all time low and the time to buy is now. A bounceback to some extent is expected.

I didn't buy shit. You said 2.35. The current price was 2.35 at the time I looked it up

QTM lookin good with earnings report. Not sure if it's going to moon though

>failed trial

No thanks

At least I know you're trolling now. Thank you

As fun as the memes are, anybody got a good long term hold suggestion? Currently holding TTWO, WM, and GE and have another 1500 to put into something.

Or should I just wait for after the election when >it happens

Just made a easy 100 on BAS

I fucking bought LUV at the top of that opening bell spike like a tard.
Maybe I shouldn't trade minutes after waking up.

>Not being intelligent enough to realize the term "buy the fear; sell the hype" applies to this literally
Okay.

Remember NVAX?

There's a difference between fear and failing to pass a trial for your only product

Hey metalfag where did you find that pic of that bitch getting choked. I need it.

>implying a company just disappears because their drug fails, even if it's their only one
>implying they won't increase in value naturally
>implying that, even if "loldeadcompany", there wouldn't be a colossal dead cat bounce
>implying this isn't how you should play penny stocks

Someone posted it on Veeky Forums a few days ago. Might have even been here.

Wish I had a day trade to gamble on IMNP

By all means bet your entire allowance on it friend.

>IMNP +50%
Just fucking end my life senpai
Although I suppose this wouldn't have made back my money anyway

PTN phase 3 results coming up soon. Come on board degenerate gamblers

In my experience the trades in the morning are my best trades.
At noon all my stocks simultanously lose money

Same boat here, we're in for the long wait brother.

Yeah but I literally woke up at 9:29. I was in that half-awake state and about to slip into another dream when I realized it was probably time for the stock market to open.
Then I saw LUV had spiked and bought without thinking. I also bought high yesterday. Making bad decisions with this stock.

IMNP got me back in the game. Sorry I've been falling behind on listing Sunday meme stocks, it's a busy month for me and I haven't had time to check up on the general.

As always, if you have something to add to the calendar, just hit me up and happy trading.

N-No
I've been watching it for weeks
I was sure it was going to hit .15
I searched the archive every day to see if it's been mentioned on here

WHy the fuck did this happen
How could that have been the bottom
ANd now I missed my chance...

user, if I learned anything, it's that there's always more chances. For this one, I kept doubling down each time I was down 10% until I was stuck at .23. These past two weeks have been stressful.

> mfw waiting paid off

1PM EST. $AMD. Watch very closely I'm 2k shares deep in this recent AMD dip.

Apple conference with the rumors of the new Macbook refresh with AMD inside, right?

Do you think the stock will reach $7.75 or higher with the news? I have a sell order at that price, but not sure if I priced it right.

How likely is that rumor? I remember AMD being shilled before when people thought Nintendo's next console would run AMD. Or am I misremembering?

It's possible, however it would mean they could not use CUDA - which would make a large sum of their market avoid the product.

There were no hard rumors about AMD being inside Nintendo but we had rumors about Nintendo rejecting x86 and at that point, AMD was dropped.

But I think that it is very likely given that the last set of refreshes on the Macbook Pro Rentina 15 inch used AMD's GPU with graphics switching on the high end. Even if it's only on the high end, I can't really see a reason why Apple would switch away for the next generation.

I'm not buying AMD. You guys can't meme me this time!!

It got confirmed on their website, and there's a bloomberg article (3) that were 404'd so apple doesn't lose investors when they find out how much they spent on this AMD deal. Don't ask me how I know. You can still look up the articles on the bloomberg website, they were published on oct 18th. Apple made them 404 that shit with non disclosure shit. 1pm est and this whole thing flys.

>Entire watchlist is red

They use IRIS. Critical day for AMD.

How long ago was this?

The news might be baked into the stock price then already if this was days ago.

If this was a few hours ago, I would say it's a safe bet.