/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Dragonball DLC when edition.

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

Previously, on /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oti4DI7Vo3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When do you predict the first legit dlc will be

Death Slicer just a blatantly superior version of Destructo Disc? It's faster and also seems to have better homing

Potara Earrings Accessory when?

Fusions tie in DLC when? Rather have fusions character than something boring like Android 13 or Bojack.

I never realized this before, but Salma is gigantic.

>You will never pump a fembuu so full she looks like a fatbuu
Feels bad.

Do we have all the info on what Turn Golden boosts?

Let's see those CaC's!

>you will never chew on a fembuu's soft butt

>Want to make a bright freezy
>This game's apeshit post processing effects make it eye-scorching

2 weeks

She's very cute and she watches anime from time to time. She loves to cosplay but mostly DC and Marvel stuff. I managed to talk her into being a fem Goku for Halloween though.

Buutts

Why did it zoom in on my tits when Whis asked me to help subdue Beerus
Pretty sure I dropped Turles' uniform from something and it's in the shop.

I'd say December/January

I can't remember when Xenoverse got its first DLC

Holy shit, how do I defeat omega shenron in the expert mission

Melee attacks have no effect on him cause he does that boxer dodging shit that Broly does

Posted this last night, might take a new one when I get on
Rate

anyone else have this problem, its the expert mission near the milk minigame in the business district, every time he does the giant ki attack he goes out of bounds for the rest of the fight, no matter how many times I retry the mission

found a keeper, my man

Forever falling.

Ki supers. The Omega Shenron expert mission is the best one I have gotten to so far, its also the only one that isn't totally broken.

Turns out some NPC stole my gimmick

I actually hope so
I'm willing to spend my money on dlc if it has more costumes and accessories
Does the season pass include all dlc even the smallest ones?

Man I love Cell (Perfect)!

Askin' again

Anyone up for Parallel Quest? Expert Missions? Anything

On the PC

Is there any more story to unlock after Beating the Androids as Future Gohan?

still can't find the fortuneteller clothes
got the wild rider suit from a guy next to the stairs to the nest though

Fake elite saiyan calms down and becomes a cop

just keep retrying in offline
it'll eventually not fuck up

Your color scheme is closer to my daily dose, thus is superior.

Badly dressed blue pickle runs around punching everyone in the dick.

Minus Energy Ball is so fucking dicks what the hell Shenron.

From the quick bits of testing I've done with it, it appears to obviously raise your speed and the rate that you fire your basic Ki Blasts in addition to changing the charge to a Death Beam. It also, however, has a minor stat boost to your normal attacks and your Ki/Strike Supers/Ults. Ki attacks see the largest boost, obviously, but the upgrade to strike skills is a nice little bonus.

Description
Extend your experience with DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Season Pass and get access to 4 content packs.

The Season Pass includes:
- New playable characters
- Episodes and quests
- Masters and master quests
- New stages
- Skills, costumes and accessories

just wait until mission 15
shit gets insane and it feels almost broken and unfair

I solved it a couple of times by waiting until I got him in the center of the area before I bursted him down to that phase.
I really hope this gets fixed next patch.

>tfw no 6+ ft tall majin gf to dominate you in bed

For your consideration, Cold Experience.

Help me decide friends!
>Namekian named Doc, who focuses on a balance of ki and strike attacks
>Strike freezer named Coolant
>Ki blast buu named Buuddy, the son of my first XV character Buddy.

Pardon the shitty resolution.
It's time to end this argument before it begins.
youtu.be/oti4DI7Vo3M

Also does anyone know why Shadowplay refuses to record in 720p? This is bullshit.

Do you think they're friends

internet wouldn't let me upload a proper screenshot forgive the quality

>Chi-Chi marries Goku
>No tenderness at all in their marriage
>Goku is a layabout so they live in poverty
>Goku doesn't kiss her once
>Chi-Chi probably has to force him to have intercourse, and they've probably only done in a few times
>"Goku thinks of Chi-Chi as a friend who cooks for him" - Toriyama
Chi-Chi had a hard life. I wish Chi-Chi would beat me up at a world tournament then force me to marry her, I'd let her squander my children's potential and make them grow up to be great scholars.

Just burst him down when he's getting back up and pray to Kami he doesn't use the giant ki attack in time. Ki Blast Thrust and Special Beam Cannon are the best for this because they do huge stamina damage.

thanks slut

Thanks, partner

You're right, so far this is the funnest mission

Feels kinda good to be in the shoes of Tien, Gohan, Krillin and such. Makes this fight really fun

I just hope Goku hurries!

This is a massively retarded question, but how do you change the body of Freezy pops? I see people with segmented tails and spiky shoulder pads and I can not for the life of me find any options for body mods. Is it armour or something?

Ki supers and ults will lock him in place, allowing you to deal damage to him. Charged Ki Blasts will do the same, but he doesn't get locked down as long.

>Hyoka
Chitanda best girl.

>tfw majin x human relationships canon in conton

Damn, final boss was so easy compared to Beerus. Just kept my distance and spammed SSJ3 Perfect Kamehamehas and only took damage from the bullshit unavoidable stuff.

iktf

Yeah, Pima is thrusting his edgy cock into Taino, despite how he is.

>he didn't fist fight android monkey time jesus

>jacket + ginyu underwear majin girl
holy shit are you guys me??? i totally had a small phase like that. mainly because it pleased my boner

Also those two up in the dome above the time machine station

Do you own no other picture? Show me some combat.

What are the best skills for Expert Mission 15? I feel like I can't win no matter what I do.

>willingly throwing myself into the land of bullshit dodges, impossible recoveries, and infinite teleporting
Yeah, no.

Pima will never touch her.

>I just hope Goku hurries!
You better keep hoping.
If you're playing with AIs they will typically crowd around shenron allowing you to ki super him. You can hit him with a standard combo after a ki super hits if you're fast enough, provided he doesn't escape.

>Implying that's Ginyu underwear and not Raditz. Look for the Thigh garter

>tfw the majin transformation is such irredeemable trash i can't even beat the mission that gives it to you

i'll show you some combat in my pants

the Expert Missions :The realm of the gods against vegeta and then goku are fun

All of the great ape ones do this. All of the ones that involve the massive ki balls also fuck up all the time. Zero QA went into this game.

What move is that?

Nice.

I got your combat right here

>bullshit dodges, impossible recoveries, and infinite teleporting
>those thing that you, as a super saiyan, specialize in
you missed out

Post game outfit get.

I'm down

>pima x taino
not likely, taino's too busy beggin ginyu's dick

Now i want a drawfag to recreate pic related with Taino and Ginyu with Pima walking in

Is it worth making an alt?

My main is a manlet fridge but I'd like to try out a strike super using pants less qt.

FYI to pc players wanting to change their CaC name.

You can do so by downloading the cheat table from the cheat engine forums. there will be a entry for game data, then save data, then further down it will say name. You can change it there but if you want to shorten the name you have to right click the entry for the name and then "browse this memory region" you'll see your characters name toward the bottom right of a bunch of hex values. For every "space" you want to be deleted you must change the values to 0.

Also when editing your name you can hit return twice and throw in a random letter or whatever to make your name "disappear" in the hub world. For any changes to be applied you have to leave the hub by going into a quest or match, after that you can back out and the name should be changed.

Until someone figures out a simpler way this is the only way I know of.

>if your target dies during Darkness Rush's melee hits, it can retarget someone else for the eye beams

I like that. That's cool.
Shame it only works once every 50 times.

Are there more Fridge cosmetics after this? Or is Cosmic and F the last ones just like in Xenoverse 1?

>You better keep hoping

I didn't stop being a jobless monkey girl and then join the force for this shit, give me my petty thieves back

who would be hanging themselves in the back then?

Kaioken Attack does the same. Pretty sweet.

18's such a slut

Death Beam is great for locking him down in order for your allies to do damage. If you know he's going to be pinned down for a bit due to repeated hits, you can also hit him with God of Destruction's Anger, as that will stamina break him and prevent him from dodging for a while. I didn't use it against him, but Death Ball might be a decent choice, due to the tracking and the fact that it hits multiple times.

Thanks! He is a tad on the generic side, but i like him nonethless, and at least I didn't name him "Gohan".

>I'd let her squander my children's potential
I don't get why people can acknowledge goku being a deadbeat dad and a hobo and still think Chi-Chi was doing anything but the best she could possibly do with Gohan

She didn't waste Gohan's potential, she recognized Gohan's interest in his studies and she constantly pushed him towards it. Goku being such an illiterate freeloader is exactly WHY it's good Gohan can actually provide for his family. Him having strong fighting abilities doesn't change the fact that he never ever actually liked it. Did you miss the part in Super where Trunks saw Gohan actually being happy with his work and the family he built, when ~strong badass warrior~ Future Gohan that Trunks grew up was mentally and physically scarred and miserable?

At least Goten actually seems to enjoy fighting (and has the potential to be even stronger than Gohan) so Chi Chi doesnt have as much of a problem with it. But Toriyama will never make use of Goten so

While I'm at it, does anyone want some more XV2 vids? Maybe show off just how terrible I am at PVP?

>pima likes taino
when and wear has this been proven?

What's the total number of points you can spend on your character?