Live in Southeast

>live in Southeast
>no Veeky Forums meets
>all I want is to have a meet like youtube.com/watch?v=k6cjNWD7J1Y
>realize that most of Veeky Forums is too much of a pussy to even do a burnout
>realize most of Veeky Forums wouldn't even go to a meet
>tfw no car friends
>tfw no car culture in your city
>tfw will never have a fun meet where you just fuck around with a bunch of people

Other urls found in this thread:

r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=142
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rip. I wanna do a car meet. I think I could organize one. Shitbox meets in Indiana.

Veeky Forums really needs to have a southern meetup. This is the perfect time of the year to hit Tail of the Dragon and all the surrounding roads

>Live in East Canada
>Car meets are nothing but a bunch of 70y/o Boomers in PRIIIISTEEEENE I know what a I got's

I'd drive up from KY for it, provided you're on this side of Indianapolis.

>tfw 14 hours from me
Nobody lives down here
Also I forgot in the OP
>tfw most of Veeky Forums doesn't know how to drive
>tfw most of Veeky Forums has a shitbox and wouldn't want to even race
Where do you live?
I'm in Jacksonville fucking Florida but I'd be willing to drive a few hours.
Tail of the Dragon sounds dank as fuck, but I've heard that it's mostly assholes going 35 because they're too scared to drive spiritedly.
It is my dream to race on the mountain roads at midnight.

Nah I'm in northern Indiana. I'm talking to my buddy about it. We don't even have good cars. I have an 88 ranger and he has a non running 84 chevvette

damn, that sucks. Different user, but I just moved from Jax last summer.

I was up around Fort Wayne about two months back. Nice area, with fuck all to do. Scenic cornfields for miles... I pity you.

>but I just moved from Jax last summer.
seems like everybody is moving away from here
where did you go to school?

Basically yeah dude. I basically wanna do a car meetup where we all bring our daily and just hang out and do hotlaps thru town and shit.

I'm Raleigh-Durham area of NC. And you want to hit The Tail in either the spring or fall, the assholes doing 35/boomers on Harleys all swoop in during the summer and clog shit up

That entire area has fantastic roads

I didn't go to school down there, lived with my dad for a couple months in between jobs. I'm back in school up in KY, because I qualify as a resident in both states but schooling is much cheaper up here.

Your problem is the same problem I have in my location. You have meets in places like Cleveland, Chicago, etc... You're basically the empty room between two house parties. 2/3 hour drive each way.

Still like 7 hour drive from me. I wish I had some way to justify going all the way up there. I don't even have a fast or fun car (pic related), I just want carbros.

>nigger rims

Your options are really like... Go to orlando or atl for a meet, or do nothing. Victim of geography.

Not my pic, I just have black steelies.

Every time there's a central florida meet thread I try to contribute to it and it just dies.

Haggard Garage is the most cancerous shit ever to come out of my state.

They are literally bogans.

Dont ever aspire to go to a meet like that I skimmed through the video and it was embarrassing.

>wahh they are loud
are you a 50 year old woman

I agree. My vehicles are far too expensive to have around people like them

You sound like you are under the age of 21. Either youll grow out of it or youll end up being a disgusting retard for the rest of your sad life.

I mean for me its not even that. Its the type of people they attract. Scummy trash.

Why do you hate fun

at least the guys that left their group are doing productive shit than instead of hanging around with criminals and thieves

loud cars are cool if they have the nuts too back them up tbqh.

Also looking forward to Cabbage's SR20 build

We could have a meetup in Ohio, Kentucky, or West Virginia. Theres plenty of dangerous tagumi tier winding roads in all three states

standing in a lot around a bunch of fruitcakes sound like fun to you? ok den.

>at least the guys that left their group are doing productive shit than instead of hanging around with criminals and thieves

Isnt one of them a convicted rapist? lol

People from Torrington (where they are from) are human trash. I've met my fair share of them.

>standing in a lot around a bunch of fruitcakes sound like fun to you? ok den.
I more meant meeting up with a bunch of people and doing hektik shit. I'd rather drive with people than stand around, but I think that burnouts are fun desu

Yeah spirited driving is fun no shit. But its better when

1. its a small group of people
2. that group isnt filled with absolute wankers.
3. most of them arent underage and inexperienced

True, I'd rather meet up with 15-20 Veeky Forumstists than 200 assholes from youtube.
I was just using that video as an example of fucking around and causing a ruckus.

Also what kind of E30 do you have? I'm looking at possibly buying a 325is convertible but I don't know if they're shit or not. I've driven coupes but never a vert.

go find a track day or something. I live in central Alaska and have to drive 200+ miles each way to the only road racing event in the entire state, and it only happens twice a year.

I go to dirt tracks and hang out with the chillbillies just so I can talk shop with people that actually know cars. It could be worse user

Look up if there's any active SCCA groups near you. They do autocross and rallycross type events. Way better than just meets cause usually cool cars show up. If you look there's probably something within an hour or 2 of where you are

I got rid of it. It was a 325e and Im currently looking for another car.

Im not sure if Im getting a Miata, FJ80 Land Cruiser, or another E30.

pic related is not mine.

>325is

Good stiff and balanced chassis, pretty good underhood space compared to weight, but most importantly, it has an extensive aftermarket and enthusiast knowledge base.

check out this forum if you havent already

r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=142

also listen to this guy

How is Alaska? I've always thought about moving there

Tulsafag here, DFW, KC and Tulsa are the best areas for meets in the region I have had an Veeky Forums meet every month this year in Tulsa and normie car meets every weekend(50+ people), it has an outstanding car community.shit, even 1320 video ys here all the time.

>normie car meets every weekend
How do you find out about these? I'm sure that there's some kind of car culture in my city (even though it might just be assholes in civics) but I don't know how to even find out about meetups.

>realize that most of Veeky Forums is too much of a pussy to even do a burnout

Yeah if I do a burn out you're not going to cough up the money for new tires no matter how sick of a burn it was brah.

Nope, I'm just going to be the poor cunt who has to starve the next week so he can even afford to get back out onto the road.
>realize most of Veeky Forums wouldn't even go to a meet
No because I come from the time where Veeky Forums was absolutely a place you'd never wanted to be associated with, prior to the boom of youtube poop and encyclopedia dramatica and overtime I've seen its web presence expand and become more family friendly and even so I'd still hate to be known as the guy from Veeky Forums. We're not friends, were strangers in a waiting room making small talk in between bouts of masturbation and eating.

Honestly Id meet up with a couple of people on this board. As long as they hide their power level.

Ya boy aint trying to see any furries. I can handle the anime/hentai even though I dont fuck with it personally but I cannot do furries. no thanks jeff

this is the most fucking retarded shit i have ever seen

>mostly assholes going 35 because they're too scared to drive spiritedly
just came back from the smokies and the dragon tail. you are literally inches from death at all given times. i understand some people want to rip it but i wouldn't bad mouth it until you actually give it a try. even on a motorcycle some of those turns are almost impossible at the posted speed limits. easily the most technical riding I have ever done in my life. some of the slowpokes where annoying but i did not blame them one bit for not wanting to fall off of a 3,000 foot cliff with no guard rail

Idk man they all meet at a sonic next to like 3 tuner shops on a 4lane street in midtown. They all roll out to Canada or mexico after midnight or so to race.

are you in FL?

>live in small city
>small car shows/meetups comprised of older guys in fucking Corvettes

end me

Oh rapist dude, he left? I thought that cunt still hanged around the house? Ya fuck em

OP that video should be in all future cringe threads

jesus christ, its the largest amalgamation of daddys money numales and mentally challenged community college drop outs

LPG I'm in Raleigh at NC State, I'd ride with you to tail of the Dragon and pleasure you!!

Its not that bad user. I live in brevard nc and have driven there. There are a few bad spots but it ain't shit compared to some of the backroads I've driven in the smokeys.

fuck me, i'm in Raleigh and I would be fine just cruising the parkway when the leaves have changed; tackling the tail would be rad as hell