/svg/ Shadowverse General

Garuda Haven = Real American deck

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912 (embed) (embed)

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

___
Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Previously thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhwRAgbcPnE
strawpoll.me/11541679
strawpoll.me/11541683
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/royal-banner-swordcraft
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/4?hash=1.4.62sZ2.61QWQ.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.66giW.66giW.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.66jtU.66jtU.62vEw.62vEw.62vEw.5_2Qg.5_2Qg.5_2Qg.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.66lqU.61LeE.61LeE.66j8m.5_39E.5_39E.66hRE.66hRE.66hRE.61O4U.659nE.659nE.61Po0.62v0E.62zu6.65GMo.66lqK.62xRi.62xRi
youtube.com/watch?v=NC4zekDypa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rowen did nothing wrong

>days of burning through multiple threads within a single day

How long this will last, though?

Why does this general move stupidly fast?

oh its murica time
time to leave

>(embed) (embed)
Fuck you.

What was it like before the steam release?

youtube.com/watch?v=vhwRAgbcPnE

Official thread theme

Will wear off a little bit after /v/ has their fun with it, Steam version just came out so will last a bit. Will slow down a little bit eventually until next big patch or expansion.

What's the most anti-aggro deck in the entire game? Im sick and tired of these fairy and banner faggots

Hosting a tournament
First prize is a $20 Amazon giftcard.
Email [email protected] to enter, deadline is Friday, November 4th.

Also vote for how the format should be:

strawpoll.me/11541679 (embed)
strawpoll.me/11541683 (embed)

When we first made the general it was barely alive. Dedicated posters myself included did out best to keep it living to see if we could separate from /mbgg/. I think the first thread lasted a few days. Eventually it caught on, and threads typically lasted a day or two.

Use the same rules as the JP tournament
2 crafts
winner cant use the same craft

It's pretty slow. A thread can last for roughly 2 days. Now you need around 3 threads for a day.

Control Sword

That doesn't seem like a great idea, a lot of people just started playing within the last week, most people won't have two viable decks they want to use.

This

This, i want to see mind game when someone is saving murica for a hard match or lose murica for a murica
Banner memes,aggro and murica

>went out of control when he wanted to protect

Surely the worst power.

WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK BALANCED THIS CARD?

>Evolve worth 4/4 stats

steam release

>This, i want to see mind game when someone is saving murica for a hard match or lose murica for a murica

What did he mean by this?

The same fucker that made the Haven sledgehammer and baldie evolves no doubt.

Not the guy organizing it but just to clarify, their two decks are set for the entire tournament right?

Who gives a fuck about Floral when Aria and Priest exists

When the fuck can Haven get sent back to the fucking dumpster where it belongs, literally every fucking match is the same haven cancer

Got 1500 gold from the elite bosses plus daily

Betcha I get no cards of note

I can't imagine ever beating elite AI

When are we getting this girl? She seems like a fun one to party with.

Good luck user

You can literally do it all with Aggro Sword desu

Yeah, and obviously no changing cards in them.

You need a high tier deck. The AI doesnt cheat, just play good cards.

Not that hard with one decently built deck. Banner memes can do it.

TAKE TWO IS RIGGED! RIGGED!

>elite AI is hard

How long until Banner sword is a mandatory for these newcomers?

You don't even need a high tier deck. Just something not god awful, and make sure to counter pick their class. I did all of them before having an actual refined deck.

What does Shadow counter?

help

Just use this cancer

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/royal-banner-swordcraft

Not being funny user but Take Two is honestly quite easy in this game, at least for now.

It's not,git gud when you start to be good stop to pick sword and get a lot of 5 -0

Left. There's a shit card in right list.

How are you struggling with this? Left.

pre DE, sword and dragon. Dunno about now, but I can't imagine the sword matchup changed much.

Aggro is the key I played face dragon and lost two or three times total
Got two legendaries in my last pack! But neither's useful right now

Only other one was Jeanne D'Arc, so decent rate of legendaries but bad choice

If I get one of my finisher cards in bat aggro during my mulligan should I hold onto it or shuffle it back in?

>It's a "Better off just spending gold in the store because you can't hit 3-2 or better consistently" episode.

beat it with barely modified basic deck

You cant be possibly serious. Draco is a dead card.

Lucifer is worse than olivia in nearly any situation
Satan is a mediocer finisher but one none the less.

Left or right?

2 cards to win the game 2 almost good cards

i don't know user what you chose?

left

>being a TM shitter

That explains.

Hell, I got 4-1 just playing casually as dragoncraft. Git gud or stick to ranked.

Should I beat the AI on every difficuilty or just elite?

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/4?hash=1.4.62sZ2.61QWQ.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.66giW.66giW.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.66jtU.66jtU.62vEw.62vEw.62vEw.5_2Qg.5_2Qg.5_2Qg.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.66lqU.61LeE.61LeE.66j8m.5_39E.5_39E.66hRE.66hRE.66hRE.61O4U.659nE.659nE.61Po0.62v0E.62zu6.65GMo.66lqK.62xRi.62xRi Here's the link

Depends on your other draws, what craft you are against and if you are 1st or 2nd.

If you can beat elite AI, you should be able to handle players alright.

Right

it's a shame the incompetent shadowverse devs decided to completely copy hearthstone's trash daily quest system that forces you to win games in a luck based game

as a new player with hardly any cards for the required classes just getting 4 wins would take hours even in unranked, already used the reroll on a different terrible quest

I play with music on in this game because I think it's actually good.

le infinite fairies

if you play this, you're literally eddit

What am I doing wrong? Is swordcraft really the way to go?

You need dragownewt,mushu, Dragon warrior best card of dragon remove demonic strike ,flute and fortes

If you really want to do it
Elite

Tell me why you would want to pick left. Go right, you bozo.

youtube.com/watch?v=NC4zekDypa4

So this is the power of elite AI...whoa.

There's a lot of other shitters out there right now with steam release, your chances of getting an established Japanese player are still high but try not to do your dailies during Japanese prime time.

It got repetitive for me after months of playing

I'm really hoping for some new playing fields + music in the future

I will play every class but Rune and have played all of them to 5-0. I dunno what you're doing wrong, but it's probably misplaying. A lot.

I don't get Rune, even though I have tried to listen to Rune Master user here.

>he doesn't have a decent deck after multiple rerolls
>he doesn't have a banner sword ready for daily
>he doesn't have an aggro rune ready for daily
>he doesn't have an aggro shadow ready for daily
>he doesn't learn how to play take two when everything else fails

You can have 2 packs per day if you plan your deckbuilding right. Stop being a bitch.

>tfw keep using Beast Dominator as an effective finisher in aggro blood
>No proof because they always waste their time killing it one turn before they lose
;_;

Maybe he just got a bad hand

go left, Phoenix Roost has good synergy with high cost cards and Dracomancer's Rite is really good with a lot of dragon followers like Dragonewt Scholar.

Genesis Dragon is just a win more card, at that point the game is decided at turn 10. Olivia is okay, but she comes down a little too late sometimes to make the real difference. Plus, you can draft stuff like Olivia and Genesis on your last two drafts since you know you have Phoenix Roost now and can get them out on turn 6 or 7.

>finally included the card art sites in the OP

Bless your soul, user

That theme is literally the only good track on this game.

After I week I turned off the music and I turn my own instead when farming because fuck the church and palace "music".

>All these people voting in the strawpoll
>One most entered

Elite blood literally fucking turn passed on me at like turn 5 when I had an established board, he had 11 health and no board presence and he had like 7-8 cards in hand. I figured he either had shit "wait til vengeance hits" AI or some monstrously shit hand.

Anyone know of a netdeck that uses Erasmus or at least one where I could shove him in?

I've got fucking 3 of him from packs

I do have 'a' decent deck
I have a good take two deck run already going for a different class that I'm saving for future quests for it for that class
I can't be expected to have fully built aggro decks for every class as a new player, you are an idiot.

oh fuck

Stop fucking putting me against AA2 faggots when I'm not even AA0 yet. This isn't fair. The folks climbing in AA are so tryhard.

Where is the turn timer displayed? More than once my turn has ended when I had lethal before I could attack.

I started 2 weeks ago and I have managed to clear 3 dailies per day on the fourth day. Stop being a shitter.

Can you guys stop this faggotry already?

The /hsg/ general is basically dead, we have no posters there.
And you know whose fault it is? Yours.
Is YOUR fault because you all are here memeing with a shit game instead of getting gud and playing Hearthstone for that Legend title.

Just admit it, you all escaped from HS because you all were not enough, thinking you be "better" on this game because there's less "rng" (a complete lie).

Just stop this nonsense and come back, you all know you're going to come back once the new expansion rolls and you get tired of all this animeme tits and ass faggotry.

Just stop.

>Bloodcraft Adept
>32k

Either sandbagger or mediocre player.

>gain 150 for a win, lose only 70 if you lose
>complain
I wish I were matched up against people higher than me more often

That's the best, you get 150 for winning and only lose 70 for losing. It's win-win

stop this meme.

Because the chance of me winning is significantly lower against full blown decks. Just because I lose less per loss doesn't mean I still don't lose many matches because of it. It fucking adds up.

Don't burn out my rant user.

I wrote it with honesty and my hearth and I don't appreciate that you're trying to use it for (you)s

Just kill that 1/2 with your evolved minion

what could possibly go wrong

Worth keeping?

It's my first day. You got luckier quest rolls than I did. Your shilling is pretty mindless, you should at least try to not sound retarded.

>get 2 seraphs in my free packs
>hear from /svg/ heaven is cancer
>avoid playing it for a long time. dont even do the story
>a month later get 3 heaven missions
>relunctantly spend some dust to get a workable seraph deck
>play it, get insanely fun hardcore control action where you carefully manage your health pool aswell as your opponent's threats
fuck you guys for making me miss out on this

Feels good

>tfw when i spent the last couple of hours looking at every single card art

can you buy separate cards or only packs

Discard Dragon is pretty awful against real people but if you did want to make a deck that could win sometimes I'd use this. If you get out Angel Crusher early and the opponent has no removal you'll basically win but if they do then you'll lose.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/4?hash=1.4.62sZ2.61QWQ.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.66giW.66giW.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.66jtU.66jtU.62vEw.62vEw.62vEw.5_2Qg.5_2Qg.5_2Qg.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.66lqU.61LeE.61LeE.66j8m.5_39E.5_39E.66hRE.66hRE.66hRE.61O4U.659nE.659nE.61Po0.62v0E.62zu6.65GMo.66lqK.62xRi.62xRi

This guy feels so rewarding when your opponent does that shit.