I got new rims on my widebody MR2. post your rims!

I got new rims on my widebody MR2. post your rims!

front view

:( fitment

What's going on with your gas door?

>rims
why would I only post the barrels?

wheels user, unless your #life matters than carry on as usual.

shitty fiberglass widebody kit. it's what they all look like without a bunch of tweaking and filler.

yep, i didn't put the body kit on, the previous owner did and all the paint is cracking all over the body. it will be redone at some point.

the stock rear fenders are under the body kit and rub as it is. the tires are almost flush with the body kit, not everything has to have stretched tires and massive camber. the fitment is perfectly fine.

Just gonna post this from last time.

Nice fitment

That's what happens when you don't put flex agent in the primer/paint on a body kit made of old chinese newspapers and melted barbies

i think the fit is fine. trim the stock fenders ala rwb and get the paint and panel gaps fixed someday. is it a tarbo?

>Rota slipstream

Just look for fucking real Spoon Sports SW388's nigga

Sure thing, let me just find the 4x108 they never made.

What about Regamaster EVO's guys?

You mean Regamasters

lol you drive a focus? And you want to spend money on wheels for it?

Not really sure what kind of wheels I want. I like the stock ones for now

>Ghosts gettin' some fug in a Miata
Now I've seen it all

Only one real choice.

Not finding anything for 4x108. This is the entire reason I chose the Rota's was because 4x108 is a fucking shit show when it comes to finding wheels, and most are ugly as fucking sin.

I want to spend money on wheels so I can get proper secondary tires for track use and after digging around The Z209 are what falls into what I want, aren't retarded expensive and fit 16x7, Since I plan to head out to Eagles Canyon isn't far from my house starting next summer.

yes it is a turbo. i just rebuilt the motor with H beam rods, bigger turbo and ROSS pistons.

shit fitment for widebody

What about the rest of the wheels?

I got these for free when I got the car but I'm looking to get something else. They're alright but I was thinking RPF1s.

Stop posting your shitbox weeb car in every thread.

Don't listen to this faggot, but you should go for Enkei rpf1s.

my friend has those rotas that mimic the work equip 3s and they look really fucking good so maybe get those

Enjoy rubbing all the fucking time.

Are those Momo IDEA? I haven't seen those in a long ass time. It's up to you but they're def period correct for the late 80s.

youre driving a literal fedora
faggot

What is the best affordable 15-16 inch wheel with 5 bolt holes that exists? Unsure about depth, so for now let's say that's up in the air. I hate my steelies so much.

Got a widebody MR2 myself, went with these. I feel you on having to redo a previous owners body kit install. Gotta do the exact same thing myself.

Nice chinese tyres.
Careful with those leaves lmao

Lets see yours.

Are you too poor for tires that fit and protect the rim too?

nah

its not even flush

the fitment makes it look cheap

what the fuck resolution did I take those pictures in.

depends on the car dude

Took me so long to find these babies and then Hayashi decided to do a limited re-production a couple months later for cheap..

I actually have Contipremiumcontact 5s, but whatever.
I don't get why some of you buy whatever shiny rims and then just get some shitty ass chinese tyres that'll get you killed the first day it rains.

>DIESEL FIAT

You dont even need tyres, wooden wheels would work good enough for your diesel friend.

Good thing those are cheap knockoffs and not genuine R33 wheels.

I like these wheels but I have only had them a few weeks and I'm already planning to sell them, offset is wrong for the car so they rub