Which car brand, past or present (can be one not in the image) is your favorite, and why?

Which car brand, past or present (can be one not in the image) is your favorite, and why?

Triumph.

Great looking, fun to drive and simple to fix

Chevy

It's fun to say wrong
>Chebby Chebby Chebby

this

Honda. It just werks. Nothing fancy. Economical. Affordable. Lasts for decades. Only negative is the high school students and community college drop outs that rice up their 90s Civics turning them into shitboxes breaking something, then trying to sell it for twice the KBB value because it has muh custom exhaust and sound system

Ford, because I've had good luck with the cars of theirs I've driven, and fuck GM.

Who else here /can't decide because many brands have compelling aspects about them/?

Renault because Gordini, Alpines, R5 turbo, Clio Williams, Laguna BTCC with Williams, Clio V6, its history in F1, etc... Shame Renault sucked hard from the late 90's to 2010. They stepped up though and it's pretty nice now. RS 275 looks sweet. Wish they would dump boring f1 and start a le mans GT program

Me. But i like toyota as a racing team in the 90s.

Oldsmobile. Can't stop the Rocket.

Unless, of course, your name is General Motors- and you've turned the longest surviving auto manufacturer in the US and the fourth largest in the world into a series of soulless econoboxes and re-badges, whom you unceremoniously kill off after a few decades of preventing their engineers from making the cool shit they want and only putting it in the Corvette when they do.

Porsche.

All I can read about them is their awesomeness.

TVR

>Renault
kill you're self

Mercedes because I fell in love with my w124

Datsun because I fucking love Datsuns.

Also Mazda cause rotard.

Don't remember asking your opinion, cuck.

Mine is Oldsmobile too. Probably the best build quality from GM.

The storm mate I Fucking love this car.

d-does Veeky Forums like Suzuki?

Porsche. It's all about motorsports.

Apart from the shit fuel economy I love my little SX4 hatchback.

My fucking nigga

Tatra, because modernism

>cuck
what is this, /b/?

Toyota, because master race jap brand. Gud Cheep and reliable

says the autistic meming cuck

Alfa Romeo and Ferrari.
Those brands history really embody the spirit of motor racing.

AMC, because Eagle

I love Suzuki, especially Swift but this thing is such a hateful car.

VW

Peterbilt.

I second this. Long live British Leyland

Kys triumph is by far the most autistic engineering I've ever seen in a car, I have literally all the evidence I need to verify you've never worked on one.

Why do you say that user-kun?

Dodge. No matter what anyone says about build quality, I love these cars. I've loved them since I first saw the General. I've never found more cars more beautiful than in the entire lineup of Dodge cars over time.

I am a Mopar guy through and through. I love them even with the knowledge of how crap some of them can be. I love my Ram. I love my Challenger. I love my Ramcharger. I'll keep loving them until the day I die.

Toyoda
Sorry Nissan but you just aren't the same

they are cheap, simply and look good

BMW because I am normie as fuck and need to look the part

Favourite: TVR
Brands I would actually own: Honda, Mazda, (modern) Skoda

Life as a poorfag is suffering.

MG, but not the modern one. The real MG died with Rover back in 2005.
>tfw no qt midship mg

Pontiac.

They built excitement.

all time favorite? idk

but I like Mclaren, Nissan, Ferrari, Honda, Skoda, Pagani, Ford, Dodge, Koenigsegg, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Aston Martin, Porsche, Rolls Royce, TVR, Mazda

That badge is fucking awesome.

I own two and the only really badly engineered things from Triumph is the Dolomite 4 Cylinder and the Stag V8, even those aren't too complicated to fix. The electrics can be weird to figure out, but once you understand it, its really easy.

Pontiac then honda
They had some interesting ideas.

You know what more fun to say than chebby?

Chebby tree fiddy

Suzuki is the best of all time.

Probably Porsche for still making some of the best cars money can buy.

I like a whole bunch of different brands though, ranging from Koenigsegg to Suzuki to Audi to Renault.
Honorable mention to Hyundai too, they've come such a long way in a really short time and are trying really fucking hard to be taken seriously these days, which has to be worth at least something.

Bayerische Motorwerken

Where the fuck my Mazda fans at?
>FD3S
>MX-5
>COSMO
>787b
>Mazdaspeed 3
I step into any Mazda and I feel right.

Volvo. And I do mean old Volvo. Whether or not you like Ford, their ownership hurt Volvo's style and reputation.

Mazda because their cars are so happy

Saab. Love the quirks and beautiful design of the 99, c900 and the 9000s.