Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOTCa-1YoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp8KOM2zw98
youtube.com/watch?v=4vv4X3fp8G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Rachel Alucard's birthday today! Say something nice to the birthday girl.

SFV is the most footsies based fighter in the market right now.

Fundamentals are ______

>OP not Mika
What the fuck are you doing homo?

Blazblue!

Words cannot describe how furious I am right now. My hands are shaking with rage. Street Fighter is fucking dead. A tournament filled with Asian gods ended with Xiao Hai and three nobodies in the top 4. This is what SF has come to? No, I won't accept it. This series is dead to me. After years and thousands of hours of dedication, it ends like this...

someone post the Five Dunkle Shuffle

kys for real this time

>When footsies are just not doing anything and waiting for your opponent to open himself up somehow

>Tekken and SF both claimed to have announcements.
>Nothing.

lol

Go gack to deviantart

I want to eat her out to make her happy

t. guilty goober

who are the hardest characters to play in blazblue

>look at indulge me's steam inventory
>he has some sick as fuck cs go skins

When is T7? I want to be done with SFV. Harada plz save me.

Thanks for the update indulgeme.

God I'm so tired of playing Juri

fuck her fucking damage in the asshole
boy, I love spending two Fuharen charges all the time and hoping my resets work to get any kind of real damage and then getting absolutely no pressure of any kind after I get a rekka combo

and who gives a shit about taking a risk? dp all fucking day motherfucker if she doesn't have 2 charges or super and eat some pussy ass punish combo

and having the worst V-Reversal ever is so much fun, I love it when my 90 year old grandma can V-Trigger on reaction to dodge its 1 active frame and punish with anything she wants and she doesn't even play street fighter and she's dead and she uses a broken mayflash

and boy it's great having lp fireball release be -2 and then risking my 950 health on a big black dick in the ass on whether to go for a 2nd frame trap st.MP or not, all for 199 damage, wow so fun

and gee, learning all those Feng Shui setups sure pays off for all that no damage, not to mention those super not useful aerial rave combos, man so swag though right

oh but I play an evil footsie character, so boring, fine then fuck you I'll play Ryu, fucking fucks

thanks for all the buffs combofuck. I hope you have a random select money match with someone some day and you get Juri and that damage reduction on her Feng Shui chained normals leaves the other guy barely alive and then he ends up KO'ing you. and then you're thinking about it while driving home but it distracts you so you ram your car into a phone pole but you don't die or anything, you just sit in the hospital with a couple cuts and bruises for a while thinking about what more you could have done for Juri
oh the regret

Carl, Rachel, and then Valkenhayn and Taokaka after I would say.

You know that's actually how the most recent Naruto game is?

Air block can be cancelled into anything so air blocking anything makes your opponent unsafe. Two players may reasonably jump in front of each other and hold block 3 times in succession and the first person to act almost certainly gets punished.

Source: I know Crying Brian and he hates the game but steals people's money in it out of spite since they keep running it at those Wizard World cons.

Nigga are you serious? You talking shit even though Akuma is doing the same shit in Tekken 7?

if Hsien Chang can beat bonchan and gamerbee in 2-1, you can beat random online fuckers easy.

Stop crying

>Q1/Q2 2017

KILL ME

What are the chances of Graham Wolfe winning capcom cup I think he has a good chance he is an OG player.

BB is as hard as GG, Melty is the easier of the 3 btw (easy BnBs).
BB is harder due to the match ups because they are more gimmicky in the way they work out and there are more characters. Execution is harder too but I don't want to bring this into the debate on each games difficulty because you will need to grind in both games anyway.
GG is harder due to the game's system and fundamentals being harder to learn.
I find it takes longer for me to learn a match up in GG compared to BB. Sometimes I learn a match up for a character I have never faced in a couple of days but with GG it takes me much longer because there are more little intricacies.

Both games are as oppressive as each other, its just that in GG the okizeme is stronger and in BB the pressure is stronger.
In GG its easier to open them up on wake up but then pressure that comes after isnt that oppressive unless its something like Zato. In BB okizeme isnt usually that strong but pressure that comes after the knocked down opponents wake up can last much longer and therefore there are more opportunities for the opponent to open you up. BB also has many more characters with standing overheads they can just insert into their blockstrings that lead into combos meterless or require 50% meter to RC.

what happened to that guy

It is a lot of characters birthday.

You mean those Naruto Ninja storm games? Yeah the neutral in those games is pretty retarded

>Liking Juri in the first place
That's where you messed up.

I hope you learned your lesson here user

It's Slayer's birthday too!

>You talking shit even though Akuma is doing the same shit in Tekken 7?
SFV is a trash game. Even with Akuma being busted in T7, the game still has a lot more going for it than SFV.

I actually didn't know he had his birthday on Halloween as well. That makes it even more confusing there's so little crossover art between the two.

It sucks dick too. All it has going for it are great graphics.

It's been out in the arcades for 1.5 years already. They're going to charge you $60 for a 2 year old game.

>not liking the best girl in fg history
no, you're the one that messed up, homo

That's new

>All it has going for it are great graphics.
And a better cast. You can bitch about Akuma all you want, it's a better overall game.

none of what you said makes any of the stuff you responded to untrue.

'tis the season of spooky things such as vampires

SFV is the most honest fighting game in the market right now.

why is momochi cosplaying as juri

>Execution is harder
I can't agree desu.

>tfw halloween feels dead af in your area

>daigo doesn't know how to dp
deserved it

It really is though.

I can't believe Diago got tagged 5 times in a row by an EIGHT FRAME START UP COMMAND GRAB

Necalli gets better setups on his throw than zangief.
that's sad.

This is why no invincible backdashes is retarded.

Daigo has two options, keep eating throws, or guess on a DP/neutral jump/backdash/throw tech and eat a CC.

Such great oki, wow, many reads.

Would you rather have an LoL or Starcraft situation where the same regions and same players completely dominate over any other regions?

This is a much better situation than the alternatives. At least these games have good variety in players.

where's the umeshoryu now eh

Halloween is here
Post spooky fighting game characters

he fucked up when he let phenom jump out of the corner. also missed the autocorrect dp

It's basically a guessing game in the corner

That happened at Dreamhack too didn't it?

when you're put in a shitty positioin in SFV it takes hard reads to get you out.

It's a shame that some people gets put in a shitty situation through pure chance and loses because of it though

BOO

>Daigo gets put in the corner
>surprised he's at a big disadvantage

So when's the drunk Canada Cup after stream?

I feel like the binary nature of it kind of cheapens what sounds like a fair enough idea, though.

I can see why Daigo froze up.

oh no it's a shit character run for your lives!!!

You don't want to make hard reads and the game do all the work for you huh?

>microdash 5a

zzz

dont be rude, get spooked

thing is, daigo is known to be fearless about dps, see that time he did 4 wakeup dps in IV.
and he also abuses throw loops, so he knows the situation.

Answer these questions before making a post criticizing Skullgirls or Mike Z:

>Have I ever made a fighting game?
>Have I AT LEAST got paid to contribute to a fighting game's mechanics or balance?
>Have I ever made grand finals in a popular fighting game?
>eg: youtube.com/watch?v=vkOTCa-1YoI
>Have I dedicated enough time into a fighting game that people read my tutorials on how to play the game or a certain character?
>eg: youtube.com/watch?v=Yp8KOM2zw98

If you can't answer yes to the last two then you have zero authority to judge Mike Z or his game like I see too often in these threads and on /v/. Apologize to him by preordering Skullgirls' PS4 physical port.

look, tokido is a way better ryu than daigo. if he was my dad things would be different around here.

>CAPCOM
youtube.com/watch?v=4vv4X3fp8G0

What character?

are puppet characters the scariest character archetype of them all??

what a fraud, i can't believe people dickride him so hard

He's better, but I wouldn't say way better. Daigo still has really good results in SFV,

fuck off

>west coast anime finals
Hahahha. This is like when dacidbro thought he was good with CS Bang and then proceeded to get shit on the moment he took on east coast. West Coast has always been shit at anime games. Mike Z was decent at best, was never even one of the better Potemkins in AC where he was completely broken.

Spinal was too spoopy

>falseflagging this hard
SG threatens you that hard huh?

Oh so mike z is a grappler player, no wonder he made such a fucking shit fighting game.

You seriously asking that question you faggot? Are you autistic?

so none of us can criticize SFV for being a blunder either?

Central Fiction on PC when

Grappler players are the best though

since when has /fgg/ OPs been topical?

backdashes are throw invincible on frame 1 in V and necallis command grab has a lot of recovery if you whiff

daigo could have backdashed and punished.

what's so great about mike z that we get a new autist dickriding him to the moon every few months?

DELETE THIS

The cool thing about sg players is that it's impossible to tell if that post is actually a false flag.

Necalli probably has one of the most satisfying command throws. Just something about dunking people.

Might as well just DP at that point. Same risk of getting CCd.

takeuchi will become a real threat after rashid gets buffed

Where were these claims made

When will capcom do a balance patch?

Mike Z is a salty developer that has to deal with autistic neckbeard man-children since that's all that makes up the SG fanbase. Imagine the anime community, only x2 the autism. That's the SGs fanbase. He has a vested interest in trying to sell his game and is a pretty unprofessional dickhead about it too. I sympathize with the faggots over at Lab Zero but at the same time I think some of them have their heads way too far up their asses for being indies devs. I get that the average consumer is retarded but no one in business should be shocked about that.

>"Back dashes should be invincible in 5 wtf!!!!!!!"
>"Back dashes are throw invincible in 5"
>"lmao should've just dp'd then too risky to back dash."

Can you make up your fucking mind

Backdash would lead to a better punish.

>I'm not Gordon Ramsay
>I can't say if that food is shit

You guys just need to stop crying. Daigo's going to body Phenom the next time they play.

> In a situation where you are trying to avoid getting CCed
>Wake up DP wiffs, CC
>Backdash into a heavy attack, CC.
Granted, the backdash would have had less of a chance of getting CCed in that situation, but both options are crazy unsafe. It's a shitty spot to be in.

Alright the SFXT getting a 9.0 broke me

ramlethal is a footsie based character