/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

account.bethesda.net/en/settings/beta
dropbox.com/s/i2padsoub9al3u6/SkyUI - Ported Version 2.2 -Removed Warrning-855-1-0.zip?dl=0
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4940905-big-changes-for-the-nexus-mod-manager-and-the-introduction-of-tannin42-our-new-head-of-nmm-development/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Morrowind Post.

xth for lizards

Waifus and lore.

Waifus, Lore, Harmony

Whats the best Oblivion ENB?

Are there any larger breasted UNP mods working for SSE or just the one default UNP Female Body Renewal?

>Also Nords and Vampires feel like cheating when using Frostfall.

They shouldn't. Nords should be used to their climates. And vampires are dead corpses.

Any decent male hair mods?

So if you use CBBE, will every woman look like a fashion model or will there still be normal women?

What is NMM gonna look like later down the line now that the MO guy is on board?

Have they talked about their plans at all?

Not really, no. Make do with Apachii Male and KS/SG.

You'll see at least three male characters with the same haircut around here because good hair for males are so rare.

>tfw having a successful free candy day and coming home to play Skyrim SE

Also most of the followers not made by me are pretty much fucked in Skyrim SE atm, i tried uploading them into the new CK and that didn't help.

thirteenth for trainwiz a bully shit

morrowind is sux

i love bella

NMM > MO

What other horned waifus are there? I know Clones makes some, and Annaliese has them from time to time.

Not really. They come packaged with waifu hairs, and it's hard to find long hair that isn't Geralt's hair.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They'll all be glam as fuck. CBBE/UNP are meant for waifufags who never leave their DLC homes.

Try XCE/TCM for good-looking normal people.

>What do you need, handsome?

What a slut.

What are some essential mods for an immersive new Skyrim experience?

I already have an ENB, some lighting fixes, some overhauls of cities, a few scripting mods, some facial overhauls and custom weapons and armour. I need some more graphical fixes, some hair textures, new locations and enemies, some animation and combat overhauls.

(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
Snapped his arm, pried his faggy little katana out of his hand and impaled him in the gut with it in such a way in pinned him to a wall. he then pushed down on Harkon's head until he was basically cut in two vertically. Serana saw it all, and looked utterly horrified. I guess that's what she gets for asking a stranger to help kill her father though.

Does SE have character saves like FO4 or keeps the retarded save system?

There are differences in swing speeds in vanilla. Daggers swing faster than swords, which swing faster than axes, which swing faster than warhammers.

Horns are for lizards.

Grouped by character.

character saves

Considering it was quite literally just an upscaling and 64bit architexture? Probably still retarded.

where did you get new CK

Bullshit. Faust is just a manbaby on steroids, no way that he can overpower a supernatural being like Harkon.

Fuckin hell nice

What's the combat mods people here recommend? I have Ultimate Combat + TK Dodge already.

account.bethesda.net/en/settings/beta

You get invited to it if you been signed up for awhile.

Like I said it's a complicated process. Mantling isn't an easy concept to understand or explain.

It's similar to how the Champion of Cyrodiil became Sheogorath.

The three people that made up the Talos oversoul were Wulfarth, Zurin Arcturus, and Tiber Septim. They "acted like" Lorkhan enough so that they mantled him upon their souls' fusing. Wulfarth was a Shezzarine, an avatar of Lorkhan, and therefore Talos is Aedric.

i use them because i like the armor replacers

i like to play the game and enjoy then break to jerk off every 25-40mins after i see so many ladies in super skimpy cothing i just wanna BANG BANG BANG MY DICK

SkyUI for SSE when

Rate my waifu~

>finally got all muh mods working
>install ENB
>everything just werks
Only thing I could wish for is something better than a 660 Ti, the True Vison ENB with the Full Graphics Mode config gives me 20fps

What is the best alternative start?

I finally got the mods I wanted and I'm ready to play. I just can't decide how the Orc waifu ended up in Skyrim.

When somebody steps up and patches it, since the SkyUI team has said they're retired

Again, what do you mean by best? The mod page has a list of them.

Best equipped? Best challenge? Best "normal peon"? It's like asking what is the best race. Argonian

Now

dropbox.com/s/i2padsoub9al3u6/SkyUI - Ported Version 2.2 -Removed Warrning-855-1-0.zip?dl=0

Beware it's highly illegal, and after downloading there is a 50% chance of the FBI raiding yor home.

Found a note in a farmhouse near Kvatch.
Guess I should investigate, poor farmer is probably already dead.

Interestingly enough I found Marinus Catiotus dead outside the cave I'm supposed to explore.

Here is SkyUI 2.2 's inventory

DON'T TELL NEXUS. THIS IS MOD PIRACY. :^)

SkyUI requires SKSE, so when SKSE is done. And then if the SkyUI people are still out of commission, then someone will have to port it.

Maybe SSE isn't the most graphically impressive game (especially not on my toaster) but i do think it's very pretty sometimes.

Already came, not the full version tho.

>SkyUI requires SKSE

Modern SkyUI does.

People seem to forget that SkyUI is quite a bit older than SKSE though.

Just...what you think is the most interesting.

My character came from somewhere else and has a backstory and all but the exact means of how she landed on Skyrim I have no idea. Almost all of the alt start choices could work for my purposes.

So yea, just generally what you think is the most interesting replacement to the horribly boring Helgen stuff.

It has it's moments. The graphical quality seems to vary so wildly though.

>Modern SkyUI does.

Most people who talk about SkyUI in that context mean modern SkyUI. They want MCM and the other features. The inventory is nice, but overshadowed these days.

He was quite pissed off.

Depends what you're looking for honestly. KS and Apachii has some. Hopefully you can find something you're looking for.

I don't agree, I don't think people are talking about MCM and shit when they talk about SkyUI WHEN? They want the inventory management system.

Otherwise they wouldn't be asking, because they would know MCM isn't coming until SKSE does.

>it's a complicated process
Bullshit, there is no process, and that one fag's ramblings about it are non-canon.
You mark my words, bethesda's official position will be that Lorkhan has been consuming the people who mantled him & 'the talos oversoul' is just a contrivance put out by Lorkhan-cultists to peddle more of his trickery to a gullible human population.

Shipwreck is fun if they're coming from somewhere else. Deadly too if you have Frostfall. Arrived by ship is the successful version of that.

If you want to gloss over how they got here, inn start is a neat one. Since you're a filthy orc, it's not unlikely to have been an 'attacked and left for dead' start.

Beyond that, the other ones assume you have a story hook for joining their faction.

I miss RaceMenu

I might just make a Mistel army for now till i figure out how to fix the other followers...

>Otherwise they wouldn't be asking
No, you're wrong. People are just retarded. See

It's all backed up by in game lore, and it's not the same as him being Lorkhan either, he's an aspect of Lorkhan, like how Alduin is an aspect of Akatosh.

It's all backed up by in game lore and books, and the Knights of the Nine questline.

This is also why the Thalmor target and hate him, because they need to overthrow him in order to ascend from mortality, because he plays the role that Lorkhan does.

One good benefit of SE is that, for people like me with lower end PCs, I'll never need to install an ENB again. Even the lower end ENB's like Neopolitan (which I used and liked), I still got poor framerates and was unstable. This game now looks pretty for the most part and it runs very smoothly. indoors is constant 60fps with no major drops and stays 50-60 depending on the area I'm in.

This

I desperately wish the 2.2 poor man's SkyUI we currently had the management of the vanilla version. The lack of sorting armor by type or the colored icons makes sifting through potions/poisons a grueling ordeal

Yea, I have been playing with my choices and just checking out where I start and I think Shipwreck is the best 'normal RPG start' next to the crossing the border thing or attacked and dead.

I'm going to start shipwreck even though I haven't tried it yet, I have seen most of the other ones. Thanks user!

I REALLY LIKE MARKARTH

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ALL OF THE MARKARTH OVERHAUL MODS ARE OUT

bls resbon

has there been any indication at all as to where tes vi will be?

Well that doesn't look quite right.

We don't know. Seriously.

>Ilx - Improved Edition
Damn, well done user. 9/10.

fucking hell I always forget the pic. Guess that's what I get for almost never posting pictures, always forget to when I mean to.

How about you respect the modder's intent, shitlord? They chose to do what they did because they are STRONG, INDEPENDENT, and FREE.

Wishing to alter another person's personal work without their express permission is intellectual rape.

I hope you feel sorry for yourself. I have contact the Nexus Mod Police and informed them of your criminal intent.

Markarth is pretty neat

>tfw have to wait for that, bodyslide, UUNP, and various other things before importing waifu

This is all that's known to the public so far,

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4940905-big-changes-for-the-nexus-mod-manager-and-the-introduction-of-tannin42-our-new-head-of-nmm-development/

we don't know anything about it other than we won't see it until 2020 at the earliest.

notice he doesn't use any regulars who told him off

SKSE64 when?

Rumor mill suggests Elsweyr and/or Argonia.

What's this guy's problem?

I forgot that flash existed.

Probably won't be anytime soon

>This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release.

Anonymous doesn't have followers, user.

Also most followers are fucked atm, which i already said here,

You

any tweaks for SSE? my cpu is shitty so what are some heavier cpu settings that i should turn down?

He's lying to you, obviously he wants you to keep talking to him.

Now ain't that a cute pic.

probably turn down draw distance of objects. "object fade" or whatever it's called.

How good are combat mods for Skyrim?

So far, what I like is locational damage, but I'm not sure what else these mods bring to the table other than standard balancing.

Skyrim could have really benefited from a simple combo system to go along with the light/heavy/rushing attacks.

How hard can it be to get one decent, simple ponytail?

Hope you like Geralt!

What happened to Stalker-kun? :)

Combat in Skyrim is shit and no amount of combat mods can fix that, they can only make it slightly more bearable, while still being shit.

P U R E

Should put this in the OP. Maybe then we won't get stupid faggots spamming the thread with SKSE FOR SSE WHEN.

It's gonna take months, you retards.
It will takes months for SSE SKSE.
It will takes months for SSE ENB.
It will take months for SSE FNIS maybe.

Wildcat is great

Don't open this if you want to go to sleep tonight

Turn God Rays off.

I have a video card now.

Well, there is Geralts hair like Triss said Sorry user, husbandos don't get much choice in hair. Im sure you'll find something you like. If I recall that one Vanilla Hair Plus mod migh have one. Check the site in the OP under Husbando-fu.

Whose hands are these?

Fog and lighting look great and the game runs smooth as fuck. Especially when compared to what those those two would do to performance before.

Unfortunately almost everything else seems like it's untouched. Going to take a bit for mods to catch up but once it does this is going to be another 800+ hours.

Eh, I'm still not sold on the one shot or get one shot thing. I do like magic feeling more powerful though.

Post your character's face.

I'm scare. Frenzied the skeletal dragon and it killed all the other skeletons in like a second ;-;