/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Hell-oween edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912 (embed) (embed)

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

___
Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Previously thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.65wcO.65wcO.65wcO.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-Hbq.5-Hbq.5-Hbq.625kC.625kC.625kC.625kg.625kg.625kg.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.625lI.625lI.625lI.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-KGw.5-KGw.5-KGw.659nE.659nE.659nE.65vtg.65vtg
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.65wcO.65wcO.65wcO.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-Hbq.5-Hbq.5-Hbq.625kg.625kg.625kg.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.625lI.625lI.625lI.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-KGw.5-KGw.5-KGw.659nE.659nE.659nE.65vtg.65vtg.65vt2.65vt2.65vt2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cerberus butt

second for rubbing cunnies

no one expects the triple conflagration into genesis dragon

When are we going to get leaders that aren't shit? Excluding Vania.

I finally got my last forte made. What else needs to be done to my deck?

>hating on based skeletor

Luna is fine, but why won't you want a badass skeleton.

>No vampy/luna thread
Noice

Please give us Unica's avatar & cardback for next month, Cygames.

Remember to let your opponent look your minion dead in the eyes so they can kill themselves when they realize their dshift deck just wasn't fast enough

The whole point of banner is that you barely have to use any vials to make one.

Alwida's is the only expensive card and it's completely optional. Here is a list I whipped up 4u for what is probably the most cheapskate viable bannermemes possible:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.65wcO.65wcO.65wcO.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-Hbq.5-Hbq.5-Hbq.625kC.625kC.625kC.625kg.625kg.625kg.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.625lI.625lI.625lI.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-KGw.5-KGw.5-KGw.659nE.659nE.659nE.65vtg.65vtg

3 Mushussu ASAP because it's such an insane card.

I believe Face Dragon also maxes out on Wild Hunt and Siegfried.

pls don't make me pick between dingdong and lalalalala

>clocked in 29 hours since I started yesterday

it's over for me lads

5-0 with shadowcraft
double undead king did work

I feel like this isn't fair.

>made it to A rank

I did it! My goal now is to make it to Masters by the end of next month. The real grind begins now.

Take Two? Yeah, Undead King is literally Savannah Highmane.

are there any cards that give full value vials other than homecoming?

I don't know why you have minions that have ward, those are not part of your plan to win, mushussu is a huge card in this deck and needs to be 3 of, and death dragon and dragon warrior do nothing to help you hit face, try this list

Only homecoming for now. However, I'd wager cards like Garuda and Aria will be suspected next, so keep extra copies of them.

Wait, I added too many 2 drops and Fervid sucks without Fencer anyway.

Here's the corrected version.
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.65wcO.65wcO.65wcO.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-HbC.5-Hbq.5-Hbq.5-Hbq.625kg.625kg.625kg.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.5-HbM.5-HbM.5-HbM.625lI.625lI.625lI.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-KGw.5-KGw.5-KGw.659nE.659nE.659nE.65vtg.65vtg.65vt2.65vt2.65vt2

I'm going with 3-2.

>(embed) (embed)

>(embed) (embed)

>(embed) (embed)

FUCK YOU

CHANGE TAKE

BEFORE

MAKING

THE

FUCKING

THREAD

RETARD

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Played my first 4 arena games. Lost first one, then won the next three. I still get shit on in Take Two though.

>loading screens pop up for a fraction of a second so you can't read anything that pops up
i thought this was only a meme, but the steam version of this game has this problem

>dragon warrior do nothing to help you hit face

Unless you need to clear a ward out of the way so Forte can go in. Which is incredibly often

Congrats vampy-chan

I can only count 4. Just enjoy the cute butt, user.

New to this game.

>playing against runecraft as swordcraft in story mode
>opponent has a terrifying late game
>ways of shutting down my early game include magic missile, wind blast, and that one bitch card that does an area of effect attack of one damage to each of my followers every time she evolves (Flame Witch?)
>and she has at least TWO of them

How is this fucking fair
Is she even beatable with the default deck that I'm given?

yeah its kinda fucked up how people are in such a goddamned hurry to post the next thread they're full of literally days of copy pasted errors and multiple people do it

People dont run goblinmount in any high end lists, what ward do people run that siegfried can't kill? Just crystalia eve? not worth having that card polluting my draws desu

She is, but solo mode in general is frustrating because the computer is cheating d00d
It also has access to more than 3 duplicates of the same card

I always have a hard time against the Rune AI too, she has a lot of bullshit pings and can sic a Flame Destroyer on your ass out of nowhere.

My best advice is to just rush her face, her minions besides Flame Destroyer aren't all that threatening. Try to destroy that witch you talked about before she can evolve it

i beat all of story mode with just basic decks + the cards they give you as a reward on certain missions

>B Rank
>PEOPLE STILL AREN'T USING THEIR FUCKING EVOS
WHEN THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME?

I just realized that I never claimed any of the items I've been given since starting the game.
Gonna see what new cards I can get so that I can finally get past this bitch.

Please

Thanks suripi
Good taste in leaders

Nearly at 3500 vials and I'm liking Blood.
Should I craft Bloody Mary?

>want to buy crystals
>one time deal
>oh this must be good!
>600 crystals for $6
>each pack costs 100 crystals
So a pack is usually $2 unless I fucking whale for the $80 one to get a good price? What a ripoff.

It's 50 crystals for the first pack you buy every day, son. So you can get 12 packs over 12 days.

Blood is tier 2, but Bloody Mary is used in basically every blood deck. Your choice.

>It's a craft 3x legendaries and not draw a single one from your deck for 5 games in a row episode

>no green man to rape cute lolis
why?

If you're around B rank, prepare to queue up
I'm sandbagging and I'm not stopping until I hit B0

Should I start crafting a garuda deck, start crafting Cerberus for an aggro shadow deck, or finish the last few cards I need for my banner deck?

Vampy is priority, then Vampiric Fortress. You get Bloody Mary after you get everything of lower rarity.

Can someone concede please.

Thank you.

Is swordcraft worth building?

It took me like two months to get from A0 to AA0 although I only play to do missions mostly. Unless you play for a long time each day you're not going to make it.

Is ramp dragoncraft really such a bad deck? I just want to play big dudes

>just lost to a deathly tyrant meme deck

I was honestly unsure what was happening when she placed down 3 burial grounds and nothing else

Started the other day, made my own budget elana havencraft and dimension shift decks; im blazing my fuckin way through d rank currently at 16-1. When does it get harder mane

The problem is that one of your best ramps get kidnapped by a bald priest that it's crippling your ramp.

Why is every amulet destruction card excepting execute overcosted? Geryon and Goetia Mage are each behind curve, I really doubt it'd break any match ups open.

It's alright. It's slow for the current meta and doesn't fit when everyone is using aggro decks or putting out 6/6 wards on turn 5. If you can make it to later turns it's still strong.

Wow is the grind that much more stacked? Why didn't they trickle it down a bit to B? I got through B almost as quickly as I did C. I know you no longer have win streaks in A, but aren't there even more divisions too or something?

I even checked google. Where the fuck do I get royal banner? I want a grind deck and I'm poor af. I made it up with some thrown up together amulet havencraft, but I wanna win before end of month quickly.

Who is cuter? Moon or forte?

Story mode
Play it, asshole

Finish story mode and you'll get your answer

Try story mode.

If you actually did you'd find out where it's from you lieing cunt

Not going to lie, I started this game for Forte with a reroll and everything but ended up sticking around because of Moon.

>Win a private match
Is this the concede thing people do?

I somehow didn't fucking finish story mode ho shit. I was wondering what the fuck was up with my game, I thought I cleared every class. Thanks senpaitachi, my bad. Also if I got 2 tsubakis and 2 otohime, should I put my curve really early aka ~5 1 drops and bank on my late legendary to seal? Or just 2 otohimes?

No win streak bonus and it's harder to win consistently. The points needed to go up in rank is larger too.

>opened my second Forte and Genesis Dragon today
>Ramp Dragon gets shit on by so much aggro

Oh well.

I made a face control dragon deck with one Dance of Death substituting for the 3rd Forte for now. One day, Genesis.

Generally people don't run Otohime in Banner Sword because it curves too late. Adding two Tsubaki is pretty common as an answer though.

Tsubaki's a better tech because it doesn't fuck with Maid searching (which is already a bit of a crapshoot when running Avant who's a necessary evil for refilling your hand) than Otohime who really doesn't synergize well with Banner or Maid along with curving too late for the deck's liking.

Luna or Vampy??

Choose wisely

You usually win just by dropping Alwidas; Tsubaki is just there to tech against big wards (in case you're not drawing your Ruthless Assassins). Otohime's too slow; she's only run in Midrange and maybe as a 1-off in Csword.

This is not even a choice, user.

Do you guys have a good deck exemple of something to run with 2 tsubakis then? I got like 4.3k vials and a pretty good load of cards. I can prob craft the rest.

Luna but ill call Vampy every other day so she is not lonely

>Second ranked match ever is Haven
>I get totally screwed on my draws on top of it

As a newfag is it bad to start on a bloodcraft deck

Not even a contest

Bat is a cheap aggro deck for Blood until you get to the point where everyone is running meme barrage

I think I'm about to enter the same boat, shes just perfect. Forte is still cute though and I dont know if I want to play haven for moon or stick with dragon

What rank do people start getting good?

>tfw fell for the Shadowcraft meme
Well I'm going to dust every shadow card I own now. I was thinking of either making a Blood or Rune deck, which should I go for?

>tfw shitposters are trying to make generals with their own discord servers

Don't ruin shadowverse threads, please

As a hybrid seraph player, I want to thank all the blood for filling up every matchup with 3 useless cards.

Do you want to play cancer or an all devouring tumorous growth that consumes everything into its all enveloping agony?

>9/8 Aurelia
>enemy plays Tsubaki
>nothing happens
>mfw

I laughed hard when it happened. He didn't read her effect.

I just want to play the class with the cutest cards user

To the user that recommended me Conjuring Force

I thank you. This card is so damn fun.

Haven is the worst shit in this game.

If you play one, please look into assisted suicide.

Darkness Evolved card pack or Standard card pack?

If you're leaving Shadow because of Haven, go Blood, it has a good match up against every Haven meta deck.

You're a faggot though. Shadow da best.

Is it true that marie posts in this general?

I heard she rerolled for Forte and plays Shadowverse now

I completed a full tier 1 deck from the free packs, now I regret dropping almost 300€ on Heartstone.

This game is so much better holy shit

yes

Nothing wrong about Shadowcraft. It has a good spread against most classes safe for Haven.

Don't bully the Luna.

>That glitch where it uses a card you didn't mean to
This is obnoxious.

Oh good.

Standard

will I regret dusting a mithril golem? I'm really starved for vials....