NA:
GOYIM
na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000022908/

FAQ:
>Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg
>How can I find people to platoon with?
get out normie
>How can I accurately measure my e-penis?
wotlabs.net
dpgwhores.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lasmmi.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping this because I hate that weeb faggot

>tfw no type 59

new to the whole campaign thing etc, how good of a clan do I need to get the CW tanks and how much of an effort is it?

just join plsgo and you're set

I used ti play this game for a couple years and stopped at the patch where the historical battles were released, is it worth comming back to it? Has the game improved? Should i try another game instead to scratch my itch for tanks?

the game has really improved recently, but it's still pretty bad

but I'm an EU cuck

Any drastic nerf or buff, i left with the kv1s split (never used it anyway, i just remember all the fuss about that shit), any new OP tank these days?

fun little tonk

just join nopan and you're set

but im only a greenshitter. would they make an exception for a fellow user?

plsgo are even worse than goyim, you'll be fine

You need an active clan that can play everyday of the campaign and if you want to get a tank you have to aswell. If you're an unicum you could even get in a clan that wins the tank by clanrating and not playerrating.

Can't comment on NA but if you want a vg clan Nopan is currently your only option for the campaign. But even that is a long shot as we currently don't have the members/tanks to guarantee a participation in the t10 part of the campaign. Only thing we can promise is t6 and a confident maybe for t8

Is it possible to earn tanks without participating in the t10 section?

i don't know but doubt it as the t10 part is the longest.

not a chance, because tier 10 is probably going to last 10 days, and the fame point modifier is higher than in tier 6 and 8

Did I make a mistake when I go Leo1 instead of Jap med line?

STB-1 specifically powercreepd already shit Leo 1 to infinity
yes, you fucked up

Guys how do I make the Hummel not terrible?
It's got a horrible aim time and barely does any damage to any tank above tier 6. I shot a T29 right in the side and it did like 270 damage? After this I have to wait almost a half minute do do another 300hp damage. What am I doing wrong?

You missed out NOFUN

>play nigger prince
>have fun
>run out of apcr
>fun stops
what was I thinking playing this thing with only 14 unicum rounds

My god, the E-75 is completely unplayable until you get the 128 mm

With the 128 mm you actually shoot back and hurt other tanks, with the KT gun you're stuck as a shell sponge for your teammates if you face another Tier IX or X

what's that?

A clan from vg, casual clan, not at all competing with nopan

>Playing stock tier 9 tanks
Theirs your problem.

prepare to get bullied by lights

how come any time i leave cover/ get spotted for the first time i immediately get nuked by an spg in my m4a1 revalorisé, it's like cursed. I have less trouble with spg's with my kv-4.

Game is all flying saucers now with automatic loaders for 3076984657987 shells with 0,1s between them.

Was that before or after the japanese heavy's?
If before prepare to see tanks with more armor than a churchill and no frontal weakspots.
After, the tjech tree is meh, except the end tiers

>bully anyone below blue
>dead general
>dead game

pottery

>these """""""people"""""""

t. yellow

IMPROVED
PHYSICS
BLYAT

*muffled kurwa underwater*

>E 50 M pushes britcuck into river so they don't steal damage on those doomed reds
Unicum right there.

Bananas aren't the only fruit.

>turned blue from molesting 13 75 alone
>probably got autobanned once FV drowned
ruthless/10

yep

>fail platoon inna Piger
I hope you pushed him out in the open and used him as a shield to protect your lower glacis plate.

I left him there, just pushed a bit to the side so I could use the rock as cover

mfw some is-7 shitter thinks he's safe behind his turret armor

Holy fucking shit. Are they going to buff the t25/2? This tank is bad in every possible way now.
Its so fucking slow since the new physics. You cant play it as a medium anymore. Its pen was always so bad you couldnt play it as a TD.

>Its pen was always so bad you couldnt play it as a TD.
But it has FREEDOM railgun APCR pen.

that poor ISU

>start playing more cuz Top Tankers
>battles suddenly filled with returds of highest quality.

I mean I am aware that me is simple lemon, but kinds of shit people are pulling off now are ridiculous

>signs when you know you're going to lose the match

Seriously man. I started playing again over the last week and I have not managed to get my 2x a single day. Even when I manage to pen more than one tank my team still loses. Its so depressing.

>arty-event

>at the loading screen
>enemy team gets twice the amount of top tiers because your life is shit

>at the loading screen on artic, enemy team is almost entirely heavies
>Your team has one Tiger II

>Tell your team of almost entirely mediums to push hard at the north
>They do
>Win the game

>Tell your team of almost entirely mediums to push hard at the north
>They do
things that don't happen

>type anything, just about fucking anything into chat
>receive nothing but untranslatable polish/balkan/german slurs

funny, the T25/2 is one of my favorite tanks. I literally cannot make the T-44 work on the other hand.

>you have more TDs than the enemy team

>enemy team has more soviet top tier heavies

>your t9 top tiers are two artys while theirs is anything but arty

>shitters settle for a 0 dmg cap victory in t8 prem med

Why are they doing that?

It did actually that one time. I had to sacrifice my self by being the first to push but it did work.

Man I had a lot of trouble with the T-44 but somehow I had a winning record with it. Fun tank but I was shit in it. T-34-1 though, I fucking wrecked shit in that tank when i got the 100mm, for some reason.

>team get red ht top tiers
>enemy gets meds and flanks

see overlord or lakeville

i think most of them overestimate the "value" of capture points, most of the time its low tiers or shitters that do that, and dont understand that they will get shitty exp/credits after the battle if half the enemy team is still alive
this is of course WG's fault aswell because they dont clearly list how much certain actions get rewarded

Just fire more unicum rounds

>goatman has T-34-3
when did that happen ?

I bought it with CW gold a few months ago

Did you all buyback any Tier 5 tanks? Got my Pz IV back. I think I like it better with the spaced armor. Not that they really do anything.

You tried My Summer Car yet tomatti? Looks comfy.

Felt like buying back Pz.III/IV since it got big ass gun depression buff since HD model that is not mentioned anywhere. It had like 5-6 degrees of gun depression, got 10 now because why the fuck not. Then again I realized just how much of a cesspool tier V is with all the derps and padders and nip heavies and gave up on that idea.

Thats nice, that was one of its biggest drawbacks. Ive been doing pretty well in the Pz IV. I dont like how few hits I can take but the tank is fun and avoiding chinese heavies is pretty easy. Artillery is my bane. Every artillery I can get matched up against can usually one shot me.

Probably not the gaem for me, since I know jack shit about cars

>Every artillery I can get matched up against can usually one shot me
Ow yeah that's also a major factor on why tier V sucks. Most arties can ruin your shit really easily and they reload annoyingly fast

It's self explanatory in game though, like building meccano or ikea

Well its good if I dont like it to much. Any tank I end up liking I can play for fear of ruining my wnirate.

I wish we could get tow lines.

our current technology does not allow such things, tovarish ))

ded

>page 10
F

remember the fat fuck neet in prep school ?
>just invited to a dinner hosted by multiple corporations via my advisor.
what to do and what to wear guys ?

>what to do
smile and nod
>what to wear
a nice shirt to hide your inner skellington

backwards baseball cap

you could just google what the appropriate dresscode in your country is and how to behave appropriately in a restaurant

doing so would probably leave him criminally under-dressed. he needs to make sure that he looks up the dress code in a fashionable country such as france or italy

whats so superior about france/italys customs when it comes to being well dressed
do they wear superior suits cause suits are the most formal and well dressed you can get imo

>33 unique posters
What do you expect, anyone with sense either stopped playing or at least stopped coming to this shithole.

a french t-shirt is basically the equivalent of a swedish suit

My pals at NOFUN
please buy me a tier 9 nine tank
I have only 500 000 credits
Thank you
My NIGGERS

join NOPAN and play skirmishes, you'll get the credits in no time!

>need to buy tank to get in NOPAN
>join NOPAN to get the tank you need
Flawless.

>NOPAN
>tier 9 requirement
uh?

Will you give IT to me or not?!

I'll give you something if you catch my drift you little semenslurping slut

I just got my third T10 tank, when does it get fun?

When you go back to tier 3.
Panzerkampfwagen I Ausführung C is my tankfu.

you'll get free gold, lodsa credits, and your e-benis will grow larger

i'll give IT to you alright
i got over 20 and it never gets fun

>some green tomato thinks he's good when he uses p2w rounds

t. bootyblasted yellow

better version: a.pomf.cat/lasmmi.webm

top marksmanship by your teammates there