/revog/ - Revelation Online General

Non-autistic thread

>official /revog/ discord
discord.gg/CGMJd7r

>/revog/ Guilds
NA Guilds, contacts are at discord (discord.gg/CGMJd7r)
Kings of Darman

CN Guilds:
Name: Cake; Leader: Naikara; Server: i.imgur.com/iSWTIT6.png (Make sure you double-check the Chinese characters!)

>Can I play now?
If you have a CBT key for the English version, you're all set for the first test on 3 of november. If not, your only option is to download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. Information on how to play the Chinese version is in the FAQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-28102016
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj
nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Completely forgot this mandatory post from the last thread.

girl (male)

me in the middle

DEUS VULT

D A R M A N
A
R
M
A
N

Kill all those that appose (male)

boypussy

Join Girls (male) guild today!!

I want a catgirl (male)'s barbed cock up my boypuss.

I want feel a king of darman inside of me...~

Is High Command going to be playing this?

Here's the real OP for anyone actually taking this thread seriously. Just ignore it and let it die.

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-28102016

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>/revog/ Guilds
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj

>Resources
Skill Calculator: nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
Stat Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
Soul Grid Simulator: ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/

>Can I play now?
If you have a CBT key for the English version, you're all set for the first test on 11/3. If not, your only option is to download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. Information on how to play the Chinese version is in the FAQ.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral

that's not an OP if it's not the original post

Are there optimal DPS rotations for all the classes yet?

I have no idea what half the skills even do and I'm just pressing buttons

I love baka!!!!!

>no discord link

You obviously aren't taking this seriously then hehehxd

is this bait?

Join Baka.... or else

Is this the current guild hierarchy

Where does ButterBall fit on here?

Post butts.

Can't. CBT isn't here yet.
Come back nov 3rd and maybe I post couple butts with on-rail posts.

Hey

hi

I cant wait for CBT so I can achieve the world first ERP sesh and get a bunch of anons to fill me up~

How can someone fill up a void?

Hey there!
(BOY)BUTTS is a new OFFICIAL Veeky Forums guild, if you're a comfy player who wants to meet new people and have fun this is the guild for you!
We don't have any strict rules, we just want to play games and be comfy. We're originally from /soc/ so expect the extreme comfth, we're also going to have lots of cam seshs this makes us really close-bonded but don't wory we're seriously fun and laid-back so feel free to hop-in ^_^
Because we're from /soc/ we might have some meetups so you might even extend the fun and games to IRL :3

Hey we've got plenty daddies who will be more than happy to fill up the void ingame and IRL :3

TFW i have to play another class on revelation until my main class gets released.

>have to play another class until all body types get released

What if I'm a fat middle aged man, but want to fuck cute boys in the butt? Can I join too?

Hey there!
(BOY)BUTTS is a new OFFICIAL Veeky Forums guild, if you're a comfy player who wants to meet new people and have fun this is the guild for you!
We don't have any strict rules, we just want to play games and be comfy. We're originally from /soc/ so expect the extreme comfth, we're also going to have lots of cam seshs this makes us really close-bonded but don't wory we're seriously fun and laid-back so feel free to hop-in ^_^
Because we're from /soc/ we might have some meetups so you might even extend the fun and games to IRL :3

Due to unfortunate events i had to cencor the image.

Yes, we will have two types: Daddies (doms) who will have their way with the boys and Boys who will be obedient and serve their daddies :3
You're obviously a daddy type. Also bump

please post uncencor version
for hehe science

Is the Swordmage or Gunslinger easier to solo level(including those solo dungeons).

Which of them is more mobile? I know Gunslinger is usually in Sniper stance where they move slower but it also decreases their mobility cooldowns by a lot, right?

see read the fucking thread

We get to play this video game in just a few days

Is anyone else excited to play the video game revelation online

Hello

Can't wait to make a cute girl(male) in CBT1

Yes! I'm very excited to play with other cute girls(male) and have lots of fun!

sub looking for erp partner
send message to me in high command discord

Can i get a sample of your writing skill before i contact you?

gay

4u