My Perrin exhaust and pulleys come tomorrow. Then my OFT/OFH2 COMBO comes later this week. I can't wait!

My Perrin exhaust and pulleys come tomorrow. Then my OFT/OFH2 COMBO comes later this week. I can't wait!

>Walmart Torin equipment
>Bottle jack
>buying a chock

I actually got it on Amazon. Everything had a 5 star review.

You know what they say when you assume.

>Everything had a 5 star review.

A sign of quality.

A sign that it works. With no problems.

Sure, of course.

What is an OFT/OFT2 combo? Also what car?

>name brand fag getting upset about people not wasting more money for the same quality product

Please stop being butthurt, it's embarassing.

Open flash tablet and header

Not a single word or implication towards brands was in my posts. Try again.

It was heavily implied, my upset friend.

The stands and chalk are fine don't let these niggers talk shit to you. Most of them are posting from a bus anyway. That bottle jack isn't the best choice though. Even a cheap floor jack would be better. You will figure out the bottle jacks don't fit under anything smaller than a mid-sized truck easily.

Fucking dammit. Idk why that never occurred to me. I just checked and it doesn't fit. What if I use the jack the car came with then put that jack next to it?

That's a good solution for now. You can start it with the scissor jack and switch to the bottle. I just have a cheap ac delco floor jack I got from O'Reillys. You can get them on sale for less than $50 sometimes.

After I'm done with everything I'm gonna return the jack and pick up this one.

Looks about like the one I have. Make sure you check the front wheels on the jack are tight. I had one get loose and fall off on mine.

Holy shit and i thought this was a cheap jack. You faggots are suicidal.

Fuck you are so cool. You have nice things. Good for you.

3 ton low profile vs 2 ton standard.

If you don't have a truck or something very low you are just wasting money.

>suicidal

Jack stands are not optional user. I don't care how expensive the jack is you're insane if you are not using them religiously.

This, all this.

This, all this.

Well back to my excitement. I'm gonna wake up in the morning and take off the old exhaust. Then I'm gonna sit outside till UPS arrives.

This, all this.

That's a bold move, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

so weird posted three times, three different times ..