/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/143605686112/can-i-ask-for-effiemitama-please-and-thanks-for
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat shit

Azura a shit

Good night /feg/

Camilla a best

I'm just accepting that Rody isn't going to live through this chapter.

Good night, friend.

Just play on hard and have fun like I am.

Why are Azura"""pals""" such bullies?

>you will never murder the Hoshido royal family with your Nohr buddies
Why live

I like Hana

>Tfw you will never teach Nohr what it is like to be invaded after all those attempted Nohrian invasions

Because attempted murder in 3 routes makes you deserve some karma.

>Tfw going to waifu Sophie in my latest playthrough

I've barely used the 2nd gen units, I should try using some for once.

What's with the Belka!Dwyer

Belka! Dwyer has a slightly darker shade of blue.

I don't see you fags hating on Fuga

That's some weird shit, the Live2D model has a very different shade for hair

That's because outside the Wild Ride, we tend to forget he exists.

The Live2D hair colours are much more exaggerated.

They're just more accurate. Azura's kids' hair besides Shigure are a much different shade of blue than hers in their character portraits for some reason. I wonder if this reflected an early hair color for her that was changed later, but they didn't change her potential kids to match.

little sister

Young Azura is cute

Joshua is cute

I think there's just some errors in the game with hair colors, check out Felicia!Nina's Live2D for a pretty jarring difference between portrait and Live2D.

Yeah, it's just that it's the same thing with all of Azura's kids besides shiggy. I could see if it was maybe a one-off thing but they all have that same greener shade of blue hair that doesn't match hers.

On a Live2D note is it safe to say that Felicia was probably the first one created, to test the feature? Her sprite is huge/zoomed in compared to the rest.

What kind of dumbass nerd brings his sword to bed

The same dumbass nerd who names his kid after his sword

Siegfried =/= Siegbert

>Effie and Mitama's Scramble conversation

Holy fuck

What do you mean "scramble conversation"?

Its my first time in Awakening /feg/. Any tips?

aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/143605686112/can-i-ask-for-effiemitama-please-and-thanks-for

So much for the "Memehouse turned Effie into a musclehead" meme.

Learn from Dissidia Exdeath.

Reroll to Female and keep Chrom in your back pocket. The game will literally beat itself on you.

After I complained about Lilina being slow as fuck she gained speed on her next 6 level ups

Best girl aims to please

>best girl
>not Igrene
What are you doing, mate?

She's thirsty for Pherae dick

>the growths

But what about Sumia?

The Best!

>that Str

Fuck Sumia that bitch can get away from my man

Let her be alone on the bench making pies for all the other bench riders. Dumb klutz can't even support every male like the rest of the Awakening sluts so she's useless.

Are there no good girls in Awakening?

Maribelle/Lissa

There are no good girls in any FE past 1-12

Other than my waifu they're all trash.

I find it somehow cute
Like the mother, so the mother

Felicia is the cutest! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! She is perfect in every single way to me and all i could ever want! I love Felicia!

why?

I thought his post did a relatively thorough job explaining it.

She is everything i could ever want, my perfect wife!

Scientifically proven to be the cutest, two games running.

Such a wonderful girl.

>remove self-inserts
>remove second-gens
>remove the ability to "marry" characters
>hire Kaga

Is Fire Emblem now saved?

>remove self-inserts
The tactician was the best part of FE7

Nah.

How? The tactician was completely fucking pointless and literally nothing of relevance changes when they're removed.

>Revert nerfs to hit/avoid/dodge
>Reinstate magic triangle

Nobody's gonna play Fire Emblem anymore of they remove self-inserts and romance

>remove self-inserts
>remove the ability to "marry" characters
These are here to stay, sadly.

Nonsense. They'll alienate the waifufags but they're too busy fapping to their waifus to play the fucking games anyway. There are a LOT of people out there who dropped the franchise solely because of the introduction of these features and refuse to be associated with it anymore. You'd pull them back in.

Because tying your performance to the performance of a man in the game and changing the epilogue to fit your actions is a vast improvement over 15 year old Roy being some psychic tactics master

Romance is kinda sorta a staple in Fire Emblem user.

Not really. It made absolutely no difference if the tactician was present or not. Self-inserts never bring anything good.

I still would. I mean more games like FE12 would put me in heaven

It changes the whole story so stop lying

They can have romance, just have romance that is set in stone by the game's story like the older games, none of this variable "shipping" tripe.

No, it doesn't. Removing Eliwood would change the story. The tactician is inconsequential.

No the tactician was the guy responsible for a bunch of teenagers being able to take on armies without casualties

Also he may or may not have caused two countries to go to war over him

What a little mary sue he was.

So no supports at all? Not even between other characters? Sounds boring

I never said that. Supports are fine; variable romantic S-ranks are where it all falls apart and goes to shit.

That's not how mary sues work. This is based on his performance. Historians get baffled as to how such a retarded strategy won anything if you do badly so maybe you should quiet down

Ah, I see what you mean now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Pump and dump Peri

Love Peri!

>Historians get baffled as to how such a retarded strategy won anything if you do badly

But they still won in the end. Mark can derp around like a complete moron and still lead everyone to victory regardless.

It still changes dialogue, though. That is enough to warrant him existing

What does pump and dump mean? Are you going to pump her full of hugs and dump a bunch of kisses on her before you marry?

Striking Felicia with my closed fist repeatedly while FeliciaAnon watches helplessly!

I think he's gonna pump her full of stat boosters and dump her on the enemy.

It's a meme around here

No it isn't. Self-insert wankery is never justifiable.

But that still doesn't change the fact that there is variable dialogue due to is existence. I don't like Mark any more than you do, but he does serve a purpose

Sorry, but some ham-fisted post-game blurbs don't do anywhere near enough to justify Mark's existence.

BRADY IS SHIT.
SHIT, I SAID

*goes to past and makes you unborn
Psssschhht, kiddo. Nothing personnel.

>Tfw BradyAnon

>those tits
Nice Fanart

Peri is canonically stacked. Read her supports my dude.

NOW IT'S REYN TIME

Made for paizuri

It means the only value she has is her body, she is to be used and then cast aside.

fluffy

Post Halloween fanarts

>witch soren will never be real