Did I do it right guys?

did I do it right guys?
2004 ep2 CIVIC 110HP

>5k euros, had a hard time to even find one in my area in Europe so could not really jew my way around this.

Pic slightly related, mine is black.

>EP2
lel.

Why not EP3?

Because muh insurance. Also could not find any.

5k eurodollarydoos is a lot for an EP2. You could have probably done an LHD conversion on a UK spec EP3 for the same money.

True, it's a lot. I wish it was a more common car.
>lhd conversion
There is no way I could actually ever do crazy shit like that by myself. I'm a casual, I'm happy when I managed to switched out some lightbulbs.

don't worry user. Veeky Forums is full of retards who think a lhd conversion is something every car enthusiast would be excited to do

Sounds expensive. How much km on the clock?

EP2 is a nice car, can be made to look nice, and lots of aftermarket support.

Problem with civics of this era is that fucking turning circle, hope you have big roads where you live

other then that depending on the condition of the car you could have fared way worse

>fake type r badge

WHYYY

Good find, fun car. good tuning possibilities and nice looks. 5k seems a bit much but yeah > europe

I thought the Type-S and VTEC Sport come with red badges?

Neither have red badges as standard.

didn't realise that
All of the VTEC Sport and Type-S' I see have red badges on them

People put them on Sports to make them look more like Type-Rs. I have a Type-S with a normal badge, it is supposed to have a 2.0 badge on the grill but mine was removed by a previous owner.

>5k for that

you're being robbed

Isn't that a pretty normal price in Europe, the UK is the only country with cheap cars because ours are RHD and nobody else wants them.

why would anyone spend 5k on a civic, Even if it is europe I'm sure you can find a better car for less

I don't know if it applies to every country, but cars are expensive there. Even old ones.

Damn dude, a 2003 one is up for 1.900 euros where im at.

in Ireland €5k would get you a UKDM EP3, maybe €8k for a JDM

How easy is it to import a car from the UK to the ROI?
Do you have to modify it in anyway, or can you just register it, have it pass whatever the Irish MOT is and drive it away?

>my father picked up a 2003 type-r for £3000 in 2010
Prices could have gone up recently, but you may have gotten ripped off dude. Try to have fun in it nonetheless though.

Didn't mean to reply to that, oh well

Its not the radius its self thats the issue its how loose the wheel is.

129000 km