>hearth to dalaran
>see this

PvE takes more skill than PvP

Post yfw non-meme leggo

PVE
>1,2,3
>fire bad

PVP
>literally the toughest competitive environment on the planet like a combination of ancient roman gladiators and the modern stock market

I want to breed a blood elf.

>PvE
>Watch timers

>PvP
>Watch DR's

It's the same dw guys

Blood elves are sexy

>tfw got cinidaria so I can only run HoV
Leafing the dream :^)

Are Paladin tanks naturally spiky or am I just a baddie?

Occasionally my health even using mitigation will just start to crash and I'll have to stack buffs to not get gibbed

*rubs hands*
based asmongold

Yes

>tfw koku's
TITANIC

>Not already having macaw
>Not laughing at the AH jew tears

I spent all weekend buying up mats and reposting them at higher prices for all the weekend warriors to buy.

Nothing beats buying full stacks and breaking them into singles to repost 50% higher knowing the average casual weekend player doesn't have TSM or Auctionator.

Remember to love a Draenei today.

I have immunity cat.

yes its intended
while sotr has a lower uptimed compared to mitigation from other tanks (shield block, iron skin brew/purify, ironfur, and so on) it is extremely powerful boasting higher damage reduction than most defensive CDs
to help counter spikes youll want high uptime on the blessed hammer debuff and make sure to light of the protector properly

>tfw no horde draenei because orcs fucking exist

is there any point to doing karazhan if i dont need any of the loot there

dont give a shit about any lore or story

What do I mog with Corrupted Remembrance?

Who cares. Find a Draenei and love her out on the world.

How are people becoming that gigantic?

sick cheevos to show off to pugs

>Log in
>Do 3 quests
>Can't take it anymore
>Log out

Major burn out from doing the same world quests 10 million times, but not wracking up AK renders your alts unplayable. Need encouragement or a Chinaman to sell me power leveling
Secret

cheevos and nightbane mount

Nigger

>Literally just grinding WQs to finish my unwritten legends.
I've lost control of my life.

>if I don't need 875 loot

well look at mr exorsus over here

You sound like a girl.

NIGGER

That's me and my felhound in your screenshot user

What's girly about not wanting to do the same quests for the umpteenth time to level? System blows

What's girly is only doing 25% of the available content and complaining you're getting burnt out

I've done mythic, mythic +, PvP, and world questing junk. Is pet battles 75% of content now

Not that it matters, I'm talking about alts anyways

"If I could sum up Legion in a single sentence? Fuck your shitty alts, stick to a single character for once you goddamn autists."

- Ion Hazzikostos, 2017

>Had it at 80%
>Died
>Lost the buff
Solid blizzard, thanks a lot.

How do I do the withered army training? I tried it when I first got the quest and I had no idea where to go once I got into the spider place

Is there a point to doing it? Rep/loot?

Honestly I feel the same way

Im sure they'll hit us with 110 character boosts in a patch or two

>lost it when I logged out
>support just tells me tough shit

be a tank

clear every single room

I wonder when they'll let heirlooms get upgraded to 110

For most people playing the same character forever gets really boring. It's autistic to play the same class forever honestly.

Post mogs

No. Your voice sounds girly. You girl.

All the big chests have rep and sometimes some rare loot
After you've beaten the final boss and gotten that chest the only thing that matters is getting a score of 400 which maxes out the rep rewards

Well it'd be worth it honestly if we're looking at time invested but I don't really want to give Blizzard more than bear minimum
I'd like that a lot, I still don't get why they keep them locked for so long
Fuck Ion
My WW, I'll main it eventually when AK builds to 25 x(

>worgen
Disgusting

>human
Not disgusting

>roastie middle aged slut
>not disgusting

>"Champions of the light, listen and listen well! The vile demon hunter Illidan and his evil minions are enslaving thousands and threatening to destroy the last bit of hope for Outland! Go forth to the Black Temple and defeat this threat!"
>"WOOOOOW you weren't supposed to KILL him, don't you know Illidan is the only hope against the Burning Legion despite him losing to pre-LK Arthas, a bunch of literally whos and some night elf Warden, also he's been a literal cuck for over ten thousand fucking years? Wow you just never listen man Azeroth is fucked good job you fucking nigger."
>"But don't worry we will rescue his soul together so you can have your redemption you hatefilled, irrational monster."

And people seriously discuss this games writing and lore to this day.

Survival Hunter.
Yay or nay?

So far it's the only spec/class I'm having any fun with, but I have heard they kinda suck ass, and unwanted by everyone because of their very nature.

I'm not sure how deep I am even going to get into the game though.

wath

>tfw still can't find a class you enjoy this expansion

The only classes I haven't tried at 110 that I would actually play is pretty much just hunter

What are they like? I want something easy that I can solo everything with and do decent in raids, should I go for it?

>MMO lore

name 1 game that's done it well

>not wanting a cute human priest to grab your dick through your trousers as you do dungeons together
smfh

>despite him losing to pre-LK Arthas,

a half-dead Arthas at that

by the time they met in TFT Arthas had devovled to level 1 because the helmet was sapping him of his power or some shit while Illidan was level 25 AND had the help of Kael, Lady Vashjr and her Nagas

Greymane will make Azeroth great again!

The Secret World, FFXIV, Guild Wars 1

quit trolling

the lore of these games is worse than Metzen's wildest shit

I haven't played those so they don't count, try again.

I doubt you've played all three of them, shitposter.

>Get invited to a pug heroic EN on my warlock finally
>Put down healthstones and help summon 10+ people
>Get kicked from the raid after I've done all this

xDDD

I have

I uninstalled TSW after a couple of hours though

FFXIV lore is pretty good but they've had multiple decent non MMO games to work from so they don't count

That is also why WoW lore isn't as bad as some MMOs, because they had non MMO games before it.

GW1 story is pretty good for a MMO though, but a lot of people don't even count it as a MMO. It's pretty much just a single player RPG outside of PVP.

You should really check out TSW at least, it's like 8$ on sale right now. Superb writing and quest design, mediocre combat, shitty dungeons. Play it like a singleplayer game and only interact with other people if you plan to do RP (which has an exceptionally great community in this game).

It's a pretty special MMO because everything that makes it an MMO is awful. See above.

Guild Wars 1 isn't really an MMO though (fuck how do I miss that game though)

Why not tomorrow?

>those textures
*puke*

GW1 is as much an MMO as WoW is nowadays. Think about it, you group up almost the exact same way.

>ran ICC 5 times
>zero pet drops
>drudge ghouls are over 50k gold on the ah right now
What the fuck man

No not really you just use heroes for everything except PVP

Hunters are pretty much THE soloing class and deal insane damage

thanks my dude I will give it a shot

Are they easy to play though? I've seen some people play it and looked up the rotation and it's just a few buttons, but is there anything special to it like timing shit just right and whatnot?

BM is brain dead easy.
Marks is a bit harder.
Survival is nonsense.

What makes marks harder? That is what I plan to play

Dude you have to use 4 buttons instead of 3 holy shit!

see
>I've seen some people play it and looked up the rotation and it's just a few buttons, but is there anything special to it like timing shit just right and whatnot?

Is Trainwreck our boi, /wowg/?

You wait for sidewinders to light up, you use sidewinders, spam aimed shot until the vulnerable debuff runs out, you use marked shot, spam aimed shot until vulnerable runs out, rinse and repeat

>people think slutmogging looks good.

No but I am

You have to kinda pay attention to your rotation and use the right abilities at the right time because of marked shot and vunerability, and the fact that you always need to have snake ejaculation ready.

It's not hard, just really awkward and not fun in anyway.

I'm done being a DPS bitch and want to try out tank, what is the best class at the moment?
strawpoll.me/11543051

Thanks for taking time to give me an explanation, I will give it a shot

You're the best user

>play Arms Warrior
>absolutely hate it

>play Frost DK
>it's amazing

Colossus Smash ruined Warrior, prove me wrong.

1-3 level my DH
4-6 level my arms warrior
7-9 level a rogue from level 1
0 go to bed.

nah you're right, colossus smash is the worst thing to ever happen to warriors

it doesn't add any challenge, it's just an artifical mechanic to make target switching a huge pain in the ass

What the hell is up with Alcaz Island

None of the new mobs are there?

If I'm on Kil'Jaeden can I join the Illidan guild?

No

>join a +9 arcway group
>we wipe 10 times on the first trash pack
>all my gear breaks
>have 17g so can't even repair
>just leave

damn

my breasts are leaking milk but i'm not pregnant yet what should i do

>finally beat Kara

woo man that was some shit

I was expecting more of a challenge but besides Moroes and the last guy everything is pretty fucking simple

Last boss really fucks you over if anyone is slacking.

I need advice on being a good tank